• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enthousiast team searches Enthousiast Modeler (male/female xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello people,,

Me and my team are currently working on our Pokemon RPG (can be found in the Map Development section),, And we have got a good team of enthousiast people,,
Though we are still lacking something,, We would like to have an other modeler to share the work with our current, and to keep the Modelling progress up,,

So: Are you an enthousiast Modeler, do you know something about Pokemons and are you willing to help us?
Contact me through PM, a post on this thread, OR one on the Pokemon RPG thread

Hope to see you soon!

-Yixx,,-

Level 2
I mean I am a modelller but a just can't get my models work in war3, I work with 3dsmax09...I do the modelling, unwrapping, texturing, but the game simply cannot make it happen :( ....

Level 16
Please dont use this thread as a spam one,

And HC has contacted me about that he misses a 'modelling-mate'.
He has no one to share WIP's with currently. Yes he can share it with the team, but that does not give him any profesional critisism, which he wants and needs.
That is why he contacted me to find him a 'modelling-mate'.

Status
Not open for further replies.