• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team R.H.B (Red Happy Berries) searches a skinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hello, My name is redscores, alias Fabian Saam, I'm the leader of R.H.B, we are looking for a good quality skinner for our Team, R.H.B, we are currently working on our Project: E P I C A - Untold Legends.

It is a Offense Map Project, the map is a bit like a AoS, but with massive differences, there will be a reputation system, which means you need to get reputation by gods to gain bonuses and other stuff, either the terrain is very different from any other AoS, I'm sorry that I cannot provide Screenshots at the moment, because the terrain is not entirely done (around 70 or 80%) and my Terrainer 43berries won't show it to me until completed. I by myself are currently working on the Hero Ideas and concepts, i will post later a link to the R.H.B forum, there you can take a look on the hero ideas, the storys and the cool features of the map.

I have currently created some skins, which are freehand and unshaded, so I need a good skinner to shade the skins and make some others.

Thats what we got in our Team:
-NiX_GR_ as SFX Modeler
-HappyTauren as scratch modeler and skinner (he is very busy atm so we need a second)
-Darkenneko as Beta Tester
-43berries as Terrainer
-redscores as Triggerer, Spellmaker and Leader of the Team

You can apply for the Skinner job on the Red Happy Berries Forums or in this thread.

NEEDED: A show piece of your work.

I look forward for interested people and would like to say welcome to a new Member of my Team. :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.