• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting for Red Happy Berries: Artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I am looking for a potent people for my Mapping Team, the Mapping Team is filled with experienced people which know what they do.

Now I am looking for a Artist who could create Loading Screens for my Team and for my current Project: E P I C A - Untold Legends, a AoS with new strategical elements and much more, currently state is:

Triggers (Basic): 100% done
Terraining: 100% done
Skins: 25% < done
Loading Screen: 0% done.
Hero Skills: 0% done.

[RAINBOW]Check my signature for further information.[/RAINBOW]

If you are interested in joining register on the Forum and you need a IM (AIM, MSN, ICQ or maybe TS2, Skype) so we can talk about the stuff.

Please show a piece of your work if you want to join, just for prevention of fake artists (no offense). :ned:

Level 12
I'd like to do it, but please tell me more about this project and what the loading screen should be like, that way I can do it properly.

Just a notice. Nobody can make an application in the right forum: That one is locked and does not allow users to post in it.

My B.Netuser: Hero_Lief
My AIM user: Mynameismylaw
My Email: [email protected]

Contact ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.