• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for Mates, for a single project, or maybe a whole Mod Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Okay, here we go, I'm redscores, alias Fabian Saam from Germany, I'm looking for several Mates for a Map, or maybe a Mod Team(a fixed), I'm looking for following:

-A Skinner.
-A Modeller (just MAYBE, because they are rare).
No Terrainers anymore.

And I will do the trigger and JASS work.

The current Map i would like to create is a new AoS map with fresh ideas, good triggered/jassed spells, with a good balance, maybe some systems, like recipe, and some not so generic, which can be talked about which we are going to implement. The Maps name is not defined now, i just started the terrain a bit, the tavern places.

When you are interested and want to be a part and you think you can do your work contact me over:
MSN/Email: [email protected]
AIM: redscores1

I would be really thankful for any interested guys. Maybe for a fixed Mod team when the teamwork works.

Last edited:
Level 21
And? it is fun, thats all, and it is one of the maps with the most possibilities for heroes and spells and terrain specials. And it was just a suggestion, well, and whats wrong with a new and better map? Maybe we kick dota. Just a Idea. Trying > all. I never said it is needed to create such a map, we could do another map. But I'm just a triggerer, no real original ideas beside cool spells and heroes. :p

Level 2
I would be interested in working on this as the terrainer, but I'm a little iffy on the AoS part. I'd need more info, and it needs to be vastly different than just "A good AoS with cool custom spells." As it has been said, they are severely over-done and I don't want any shitty Dota copycat with my named stamped all over the design and terrain.

Level 21
It wont be a dota, thats what i can promise, it will be quite different, coz i will add a equipment system(means you can only have 1 armor, 1 helmet, 2 one-handed weapons or 1 two-handed weapon, or 1 one-handed and a shield, either you can wear 1 necklace and 1 ring), dynamic spawn upgrades(means directly upgrading the spawns through a control building in your base, lane based), smithing system(means you can improve some weapons with smithing recipes, for this you need ore or sometimes diamonds etc), either there will be no single tower, each outpost are 3 or 4 buildings, when you kill the tower there will be a new one, and the outpost will change the sides, means destroying a outpost gives you the control (your spawn player) over the outpost, it is kind of ctf mixed with aos, and, you wont be so focused on items like in dota, more on skill and timing, because there will be not such a uber item like butterfly and so on, or a radiance, there will be a set of special items which you only can get with secret smithing recipes which CAN drop von creeps in the forests.

So it is very different and it has a quite original touch. By the way, every interested terrainer/skinner/modeler can add me by AIM, MSN or ICQ, my adresses are written in the main post. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.