• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for an fixed partner for mapping! (GUI/JASS spellmaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Okay, I am redscores, in real life I am Fabian Saam, 18 years old, and a german guy, I am looking for an guy who wants to make maps with me together, I got a shitload of maps which are not completed but got big potencial, best thing would be a very advanced GUI/JASS spellmaker.

The problem with me is, I cannot think of many spells and I can't get the motivation up to actually do all those spells, so I need a helping hand.

What unfinished projects I got?

EPICA
Type: AoS
80% done, just missing a few skins and all the spells for the heroes

Last Protector
Type: AoS
90% done, everything done, beside the hero spells.

What I plan to do?

A hero arena.

What can I do in our partnership?

Programming language which I am capable of:
C,
C++,
JASS,
Java a bit.

General Wc3 mapping abilities of mine:
Storywriter,
Terrainer,
Spellmaker(the thing I am best at),
General Triggerer,
JASS spellmaker,
Voice Actor.

If you want to join:

Write something about you (your knowledge, how long you make maps, what your strengths are etc) and give me a IM (instant messenger) adress of you (ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, Skype, AIM is possible).

I hope for many applications! :)

Level 24
Well here goes.

I have quite a bit of time on my hands (Christmas ^^), and my only other project going to the moment is rather small.

Experience wise: I'm a moderately competent Jass'er (I have programming experience in other languages (Python primarily)), and quite good in GUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.