1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I need good spellmaker for my map, much work, big satisfaction

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by PROcuratorDotA, Jan 12, 2011.

1. PROcuratorDotA

PROcuratorDotA

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, i don't know if it's a right place for "request" like this but I desperatally need very good spellmaker, in fact using JASS is not necessity but guy before made some spells in it so it gonna be nice if u know JASS. I must say here I am compelatelly nooby in spells, trigger and JASS etc. The map name is Legion TD - i am planning next set of versions to this map with guy who all Legion TD players should know - egZe. Creator of all best v. 1.60b+ . I can't base my map on his so I am basing it on Lisks' (1.60b).

The only things I need from spellmaker: leakless spells, good comunication on skype and good english or polish (I am from Poland).

Almost last thing - I am the right person to develop Legion TD - I am extremelly imaginative and know this game better than any other player (I am out of practise but... xP). It proves u that ur work won't be forgotten, our vers will be next chapter after Lisks' and egZe's who I work with which I promise.

Last thing - I can't pay u, I treat mapmaking as a hobby and of course in a moment u join us u're becoming member of the team so u gonna be mentioned on a gamescreen, it's all I can give.

PS. There are many sometimes hard things to do, I just wanna be sincere.

Any volunteers?

2. PROcuratorDotA

PROcuratorDotA

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bumb? Any1?

3. Titanhex

Titanhex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Gimme a list of spells and what you want them to do and I'll do them.

4. SanKakU

SanKakU

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i wouldn't mind helping out, although i'm not as good as others, i'm sure. feel free to add me on skype my name is insomniacandrew.