• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need good spellmaker for my map, much work, big satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, i don't know if it's a right place for "request" like this but I desperatally need very good spellmaker, in fact using JASS is not necessity but guy before made some spells in it so it gonna be nice if u know JASS. I must say here I am compelatelly nooby in spells, trigger and JASS etc. The map name is Legion TD - i am planning next set of versions to this map with guy who all Legion TD players should know - egZe. Creator of all best v. 1.60b+ . I can't base my map on his so I am basing it on Lisks' (1.60b).

The only things I need from spellmaker: leakless spells, good comunication on skype and good english or polish (I am from Poland).

Almost last thing - I am the right person to develop Legion TD - I am extremelly imaginative and know this game better than any other player (I am out of practise but... xP). It proves u that ur work won't be forgotten, our vers will be next chapter after Lisks' and egZe's who I work with which I promise.

Last thing - I can't pay u, I treat mapmaking as a hobby and of course in a moment u join us u're becoming member of the team so u gonna be mentioned on a gamescreen, it's all I can give.

PS. There are many sometimes hard things to do, I just wanna be sincere.

Any volunteers?

Status
Not open for further replies.