• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellmaker needed for Goblin Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello. I have a project, called "Goblin Survival". It's a mix of Survival, Hero Defence and ORPG, and it's almost ready for final realease (95% of map is ready). But the main problem is that all heroes there have standart abilities (edited, of course), and it looks a little boring. The map has been tested for about a year in Russia rooms in Garena, and has a lot of fans (Russian-speaking). I would like to translate it into English and to release v1.0, but the only thing that stops me from that - spells. I don't know Jass on even medium level to make some interesting spells for my hero-goblins, so that's why I'm asking for help here.
Some information about heroes:
Thare are 8 heroes to choose from. They all are goblins.:goblin_good_job: It means, that almost every goblin has explosion, fire and poison spells.:goblin_boom: So if you're a good spellmaker, you can do MUI spells, and you like goblins (or even if you don't) - please, PM me =)
And I've attached the latest version of my map bellow, you can download it ant try it. But if you don't know russian - it would be difficult to understand what's happening, but it still migh be interesting =) Waitning for comments:goblin_yeah:

Attachments

• Goblin_survival_0.9.9j.w3x
    6.6 MB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.