1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Looking for Spellmaker

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by gamerzer0, Nov 24, 2008.

1. gamerzer0

gamerzer0

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey my name is Gamerzer0 IM currently working on a aos project that is based on 3 teams the 3 teams consist of Marvel Comics, Dc comics, and Capcom, each side will have 5 Heroes and 5 Villains We are also planning on putting in a load/save feature that allows ppl to sidekick or lackey a lower level hero but no items will be saved due to fairness just level nothing else. Now our Terrain will be done by The 26th but we need a Decent spellmaker ,currently we have
    Spiderman
    Ironman
    Deadpool
    Colossus
    The thing
    Venom
    Carnage
    Dr.Doom
    Shuma-gorath
    Magneto
    For The Marvel Hero n Villain line up for Dc we have
    Green Arrow
    The Flash
    Superman
    The Joker
    We would Greatly appreciate it if we could get a custom model or two made for some of The heroes n villains all Credit will be given and we Welcome any ideas/Suggestions or help ty our thread is located here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f462/has-anybody-done-106455/index4.html thx for ur time

2. D3zmodos

D3zmodos

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would be happy to do a spell or two (where possible)...

3. KYTON

KYTON

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Would love to help, but I'm a rather poor user of JASS, so I won't be able to create some insanely cool spells. I'll help if needed and would love to be a tester when your map is on a playeble state.

4. gamerzer0

gamerzer0

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome just stop by the thread with you're ideas

5. TheBlooddancer

TheBlooddancer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spiderman - Spiderweb? You could use some 'Meat hook' spell from the spells section, and then edit the 'Hook' into a web, and the 'chain' into a projectile.

Should be extremely easy.