• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Justice Knights - DC vs Marvel Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
fctusz.jpg

DC vs Marvel
Justice Knights

TEH STORY
Well, basically, there is none. It will develop as the RP goes on, because just the fact that I'd have to merge dimensions is... banal. DC characters start in Metropolis, and Marvel characters start in NY, in the city location they choose. The cities are separated by a wide range of towns and fields.

RULEZ

1. When fighting characters of the opposing faction, YOU MUST NOT KILL THEM! As we all know, superheroes are noble lifesavers with no obligation to kill anyone. That's why you can't pick Punisher or slice up someone with Wolverine or Deadpool. When your rival is down, help him out to get up or leave him.
2. When fighting villains (aka players who picked villains), you CAN kill them, but they are allowed to revive if they have a good explanation how did they do it. For example, Deadpool is pretty much immortal.
3. Traveling to the main city of opposing faction is not allowed. I think two words explain it all: MASS GANK
4. Hero/Villain Creation
Alright, here's the pattern:
/thumbnail picture of the character
Name: D'uh
Affiliation: Hero or Villain
Faction: DC or Marvel
Super powers: Well... super ultra mega cool uber leet powers of your char.
Personality: His traits and feelings.
Starting location in the city: Where do you wish to start - his secret lab, an underground HQ (Batman), just a hideout house (Spiderman), or simply in a middle of the city.
Bio: His biography.

So, get your heroes prepared for battle, and defeat the evil villains! ...or heroes.

NOTE: RP starts when we have 3 heroes and 3 villains.

Level 4
Yeah, the first post might look a lil' ugly, but I'm not that good of an appealing post maker. If anyone wishes to improve it, Feel free to contact me.

2nu409s.jpg

Name: Wolverine
Affiliation: Hero
Faction: Marvel
Super powers: Strong adamantium skeleton, hand claws, regeneration, heightened senses.
Personality: Cold-blooded, cool, cheesy one-liners, brutal.
Starting location in the city: The X-Men HQ in New York.
Bio: Wolverine has a healing factor that can heal virtually any wound or disease, and also slows his aging. He also has retractable bone claws that extrude from his forearms. His bones and claws are bonded with adamantium, rendering them unbreakable. However, during a fateful battle on Avalon, Magneto pulled all of the adamantium out of Logan's body, leaving Wolverine in massive trauma. The adamantium has since been returned to Logan's body. Finally, Wolverine has enhanced senses or sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch. He can file scents in his memory and use them to track other beings from even the slightest traces, and can see and hear things much fainter and from much farther away than normal people. Resides in the X-Men manor, with the other mutants.

Level 6
Gargan-Venom-circle.jpg

Name: Venom
Affiliation: Villain
Super Powers: Similar to Spiderman(can shoot webs,climb up buildings),but is much more physically stronger. Able to lift up to eleven tonnes in weight.
Traits:Cold,Evil,merciless, vulnerable to both heat and sonic sounds.
Starting location: On top of the Daily Bugle.
Bio: After copying most of the abilities of its host, Peter Parker tore off the alien symbiote that was clinging to him. The symbiote looked for a new suitable host, and found Eddie Brock. It joined with him,giving him all the powers of Spiderman, but with more strength. Venom clashed with Spiderman multiple times,often losing the battle, but still he tries to achieve vengeance.

OOC: I would've picked Spiderman, but i figured it might be fun to be evil lol i can do things without limits then.

Level 3
spiderman.gif

Name: Black Spiderman
Superpowers: Can shoot webs, climb up buildings. And, special for black spiderman, has unusual strength. Can create his own evil fantoms.
Traits: Cold-blooded, cruel and evil killer.
Starting location: Underground laboratory of Black Spiderman.
Bio: Some strange happening with spiderman, no one know exactly. But another spiderman has appeared, such as normal, but black and with evil intentions. This "black" spiderman wants to kill normal spiderman, no one knows exactly for what.

Last edited:
Level 22
Okay, I won't let this DIE.
Aww, somebody has picked up Black Spiderman.
imgres

Name: Iron Man (Mark III version)
Superpowers: Can fly with Jets, shoot rockets and energy beams. Has unusual strength caused of his armor. Anti bullet, anti-tank, and anti-fire armor.
Traits: Heroic, cruel, high-tension.
Starting location: Stark Corporation Industries secret lab.
Bio: Originally a genius millionaire, Tony Stark kidnapped by some forces demanding him to make them a weapon. He managed to escape with hand-built armor. Now he is fully equipped with the latest technology armor to save the day.

Level 6
Aww crap Peper u pick IRON MAN!! Never mind i'll just pick another one :D

whiplash-iron-man-2.jpg

(( Ok thats the best screenie i can find but still it's good enough...))

Name: Whiplash ( The big robot version after he betray Justin Hammer)
Super powers: Well he flies with rocket jets and has 2 powerful (plasma) whips that slice through steel like butter. Also has advance navigation and combat system that rivals Iron Man.

Personality: He hates Iron Man. Just don't offer him a deal or contract, YOU will be betrayed. He sides no one and ( One more time ) he hates Iron Man. Got it? HATES him.
Starting location in the city: Hammer Industries. ------> I suppose?

Bio: , Vanko is a disgruntled Russian physicist and Bratva member with a grudge against the Stark family. He is the son of Anton Vanko, who defected to the United States to collaborate with Tony Stark's father only to be fired by him, deported back to the Soviet Union, and forced to live in exile. Constructing an arc reactor-powered suit of his own with the aid of his father's blueprints, Ivan Vanko attacks Tony Stark with two electrified whips during the Historic Grand Prix of Monaco. Stark defeats him using a portable Iron Man suit, and Vanko is sent to prison. Later, Vanko escapes from prison with the help of Stark's rival, Justin Hammer; hoping to upstage Stark and secure his own commercial enterprise. Though Justin got betrayed and now Ivan has built his own suit, he seeks revenge.......

Is that ok??

Last edited:
Level 6
Oh hey Peper if you are still using the Mark III means you are still using palladium core right? Means you are being poison by palladium....... Oh well.......

Could be fun, but unfortunenately i'm not much of a comic-reader, so i'm not really familiar with Marvel and DC.
(I have seen some of the Films, but the only character i would have liked to play from those would haven been Wolverine, who was already picked)

Edit: Are Transformers allowed? The comics were published by Marvel, but seem not to be an actual part of the universe.

Bumblebee_G1.jpg

Name: Bumblebee
Super powers: Can transform between a yellow Volkswagen Beetle and a 15 feet tall robot.
Personality: Sometimes a bit immature, but otherwise relyable and friendly
Starting location in the city: Witwicky car repair shop
Bio: Designed as scout and spy, Bumblebee was the first Autobot to befriend with human beigns, namely Buster and Sparkplug Witwicky.

PS: Found the proof that its part of the marvel universe: Spider Man vs Megatron

Level 4
Aaaand we're on!
IC: It's a rainy day in NY. Wolverine has no better job than to annoy everyone in the Xavier mansion. However, it's 4:00 AM so can't even do that. "Goddamn rain... If it could stand in place for a second, I'd slice the hell outta it." With nothing to do, Wolverine went out beneath the small balcony and observed the dawn rising.

Level 19
Hmm.. I saw this (Due to the new message from the Admins, where they stated that all roleplays must be the Live shows..) and said to myself "WTF Awzum a hero battle RP!" and then I thought "I wanna be Hancock xD".. but well, he's not part of Marvel or DC so guess that's not an opportunity. Also the RP seems dead? :l

Hmmm what about that Lightning fast guy?? I know him from TV, I could maybe wanna be him aswell :D

Status
Not open for further replies.