• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best DC/Marvel Super Hero/Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Who are they? I can only find this list:

Venom
The Joker
Dr. Doom
Mystique
Green Goblin
Lex Luthor
Apocalypse
Juggernaut
Magneto
Kingpin
Catwoman
Two-Face
Captain America
Hulk
Iron Man
Captain America
Daredevil
Fantastic Four (Mr Fantastic, Invisable Woman, Thing, Torch)
Punisher
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Iceman
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Angel
Gambit
Colossus
Storm
Nightcrawler
Rogue
Professor X
Sabretooth
Magneto
Mystique
Cyber
Red Skull
Kingpin
Bullseye
Elektra
Black Widow
Thor
She-Hulk
Quicksilver
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Black Panther
Black Widow
Beast
Captain Marvel II
absorbing man
the Leader
Modok
Defenders
Dr. Strange
Doc Samson
Rick Jones
Sandman
the Vulture
Venom
Mysterio
Dr. Octopus
Rhino
Electro
the Lizard
the Green Goblin
Batman
The Joker
Penguin
Riddler
Two-face
Mr. Freeze
Catwoman -(now seems to be on Batman's side)
Robin
Batgirl
Flash
Green Lantern
Jonah Hex
Justice League
Plastic Man
Shazam
Superman
Teen Titans
Wonder Woman
Oracle
Impulse
Johnny Quick
Justice League
Mirror Master
Reverse Flash
Gorilla Grodd
Batman
Superman
Flash
Plastic Man
Wonder Woman
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Firestorm
Green Lantern
Lex Luthor
Braniac
Parasite
Darkseid
Doomsday

Can anyone think of any more? I'm looking for the Famous ones, who had great battles with the Super Hero's. Like the Joker and Batman (DC) - X-men and Sabertooth (Marvel)

Level 6
Lol, i just named some, but most of them are not famous, for Famous i mean the ones everyone knows, like Spiderman,Superman, Apocalypse, etc,etc.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
My favorite hero?
BATMAN because he is cleaver, good looking, rich, has a crazy costume theme, drives fast vercials, and the movies were good (have not seen the lattest though)
My favorite supervilan?
Mr. Freeze because he is cleaver, cool (cheap pune), goes around in an armored suit, but mostly because of they way he was acted well in the movie and also because many wc3 spells could be based off him.

But sadly the modern series and junk of the super heroes / vilans I think is rubish.

Level 25
Optimus Prime

Yeah, there was a Transformers Marvel comic. He beats all of those heroes on that list. No questions asked

But face it, Prime was awesome. Equally awesome was Soundwave

Soundwave, superior
Various people on list, inferior

As for best villan, Krark the Prince of Darkness from the Zoids comics. He was purest awesome

Yes, I'm deliberatly ruining your thing by just including other comics that might have been published by Marvel. I mean, I've never read the Transformers comic, but it had Prime in it. That's all that matters

Yes, I have read the Zoids one however

Level 6
Optimus Prime

Yeah, there was a Transformers Marvel comic. He beats all of those heroes on that list. No questions asked

But face it, Prime was awesome. Equally awesome was Soundwave

Soundwave, superior
Various people on list, inferior

As for best villan, Krark the Prince of Darkness from the Zoids comics. He was purest awesome

Yes, I'm deliberatly ruining your thing by just including other comics that might have been published by Marvel. I mean, I've never read the Transformers comic, but it had Prime in it. That's all that matters

Yes, I have read the Zoids one however

Offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftooooooppppiiiccckkk

Level 25
I am now the lord and master of the off-topic section. You implied things that have been in Marvel or DC comics. All of the characters I've listed have been in them. Heck, Transformers had a crossover with Spiderman for a while, and the comics that involved Zoids were doubled up with Spiderman comics

Therefore, I reject your excessively long lettered "Off topick". I also inform you that "Off topic" is not spelt with a "k"

Level 6
I know a villian.....the name is Shiftshape, and hes one evily alright, too bad he isnt from any comics but still? atleast hes a villian. Lets see how eVil he is.............

Well at first he signs himself to Vul'Methor's contracts, and consumes Vul'Methor's shadowic powers, then draws his attention towards Vlachir, making her insane and paranoid, then seeks to kill his Best Friend for the sake of more power, and as for Vlachir, Shiftshape betrays her and kills her, again for the sake of power.

Now, a good one? I'd say the almighty Battlerex is a good guy, why? he clears all the noobs and makes things more fun instead of these idiots saying ''mony'', plus he always kills Shiftshape, thats good, and his pal Kaizhan, whos also good because he clears noobs, but mostly there sacrifices to the God Bunny.

Level 7
Hum : Hydroman vs Spiderman
You didn't mentionned him
Also Silverman, an another bady in spiderman. (I like spiderman XD)
YOu forgotten Clayface as well... But this one is from batman

My favorite is, hum... Damn, can't choose... Batman/Spiderman, I like both.

Status
Not open for further replies.