• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marvel Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
:spell_breaker:
In case you saw me in the requests section, i'm totally pointed into the realm of a team project.

I dont need trigger help, just models/skins.f youre interested you can usually find me on Battle.net on channel "clan kotr" around 10pm-12pm or sometimes 11am-1pm. Im not so good at terrain either. I'm looking for a "Battlefield in New York" theme with certain arenas: (Captain America vs Iron Man-Military facility, Ghost Rider vs. Thor-Flaming Ruins, Wolverine vs Hulk-Sewers, Spider-Man vs Punisher-Wartorn Street, Silver Surfer vs Dr. Strange- Top of a Skyscraper, Blade vs Daredevil-Dark Alley) If that doesnt tell you who the characters are i don't know what will. The scheme is basically a Hero Arena, where you're assigned a character from Captain America or Iron Man's teams (Count'em- There's twelve), and every six minutes you fight against a boss (Red Skull, Venom, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Galactus) and their minions. After fight with Galactus, (thiry minutes is up). each one of the characters fight each other in the little pair-ups above. The winners simultaneously pop up in the middle a ruined Town Square with a ripped American Flag, if you can, and fight to the death, its as simple as if youre team wins the most battles, you have more people to fight alongside in the end. You can email me at: [email protected]

Level 4
Hey guy I have been working on a similar project for a while know and its already terrianed at 85% and has walk through demo. We should join forces to help each other accomplish the common goal. Check this thread I posted a while back for recruitment, and if interested i can show you a whole lot more. We already have full bio's on characters, and which models needs what. Let me know...

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f256/comic-book-heros-wants-you-53594/

I have a full write-up on another site i'm think of moving here...

Status
Not open for further replies.