• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard is begining to anger me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I havent seen any Starcraft II updates or Diablo III updates since Mar Sara and those couple of screenshots we got a while back.

Is anyone else starting to wish they would drop Wrath of the Lich King for a while and speed up Starcraft II and Diablo III?

I know WoW is probably their main profit source so the new expansion is a priority, but I'm just saying, Im personally a long time fan of Blizzards games, from Diablo I to Starcraft, to Warcraft I all the way up to Warcrft III, but I just never got into WoW, tried it, t was a little slow paced for me and from what I know the story strays pretty far from the Warcraft Spirit. I personally was hoping for a Warcrft IV eventually, but a dreamer dreams eh.

I am aware that each game has its own team, All I am saying is that I havn't seen very many updates on either game, I understand they are probably trying to hype WoW a little more, being that it is more of a money maker and it most likely being the most far along, I would just like to see some more starcraft II or Diablo II updates.

:spell_breaker:~Any Thoughts~:spell_breaker:

Please stop telling me that each game has its own development team, I know that, all I am saying is that I havent heard anything about Starcraft II or Diablo III in a while

Last edited:
Level 5
WoTLk: It will be done before 09 if all goes acording to plan
Sc II: It will be done when its done, sometime before D3
D3: It will done when its done, but before hell freezes over.

Thats blixxard for you, you dont make some of the worlds best games in a sinlgle year, it takes time to have everything ready so that you wont have to constantly deal with flaws and glitches.

Level 9
The problem with blizzard is that they announce too early and then decide "Screw the people that are waiting, I can make this game better.", then everyone is mad at them for like a year as the uber game is not released, and then it suddenly gets released with no prior announcement featuring like 3 times what they promised.

And then you buy the game and play it for a bare minimum of 100 hours.

Naturally there are fanboys, and I mean you, yes YOU Tom (your name probably isn't Tom but it was worth it to mess with the minds of every Tom who might read it.), that would remain angry even AFTER playing the game, but they simply suck.

Level 14
Did you see the cinematics for each though. To me, this is the order of the quality of each games cinematic.
1. WoTLK cinematic
2. Starcraft II cinematic
3. Diablo 3 Cinematic

to me, thats just what I saw quality-wise. Gosh, that Frost-Wyrm looked so cool.

~Asomath

Level 36
Wulf is right on this one.

It isn't just one company working on one game at a time. Each game has its own team with its own seperate people working solely on one thing. That means there's a team for each of these games, so WotLK does not in any way affect the progress of D3 or SCII.

Level 7
Yep quality takes time and wow wotlk will probably be launched at blizzcon ... and probably they will do a surprise launch of sc2 ... they can keep the dev a secret and do a surprise for the fans :)

one of the things that i hate about blizz is that they ressurect fallen heroes in wotlk ... now it is speculated that:
"It is speculated that Garrosh Hellscream will lead the clan in the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. He will at least be in the Warsong Hold in Northrend. " <<< makes you angry doesnt it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.