• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Secret life of Bees(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The Lord of the Flies, I have never read the book but my sister has told me a great deal about a Lord of the Rings parody that I don't remember the name of, and could very well be The Lord of the Flies, but I don't think it is. Ahhh now I can bask in the glory of my run on sentence.
You're talking about Bored of the Rings...

Level 9
Thank you Tyranid. I am tired of explaining what I said to yall, I'm going to a different thread. And as a side note, I know tLotR is one of the best book to movie transitions, but I meant that they just changed stuff for no reason in the movie (like they do in every book to movie transition), like for instance, in the book Haldir never came to Helms Deep (or Minas Tirath I get those confused) with his archers to help the men and niether did the riders of Rohan, in the book Gandalf sent the half Ent things that hate Orcs and to the edge of the valley and Aragorn blew the massive horn that echoed around and sounded like returning horns (due to brilliant design) at the dawn of the third day (as gandalf had commanded) so the Orcs fled into the trees and the trees killed them, there were no riders of Rohan coming and killing Orcs, they were at Isengard and I'm not even gunna explain Tom Bombadil. All I meant was that they are very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.