• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me with the topic: GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I kind of knew that. But I do I solve this problem? I can't even have a chance to talk to her. It's too akward to just say. "Hello. There." People will think you're retarded.

ah, you need a conversation starter!

here's what works for me:

say nothing at all. women love a man of 'intrigue', and the less you say, the more 'intriguing' you will become

also, women like men who are always there, so you should probably follow her home every day for like a week. this will make sure she definitely notices you, despite you not saying a single word to her.

if she doesn't fall for you after this, it is probably prudent to start saying things, like 'i could make you so happy' or 'don't you tell on me or i'll 'get' you', 'get' implying that you will win her heart

this should get her attention most definitely, and if you do it right, you'll get to meet her parents, too, and land a very influential impression on them! two birds down with one stone!

Level 14
ah, you need a conversation starter!

here's what works for me:

say nothing at all. women love a man of 'intrigue', and the less you say, the more 'intriguing' you will become

also, women like men who are always there, so you should probably follow her home every day for like a week. this will make sure she definitely notices you, despite you not saying a single word to her.

if she doesn't fall for you after this, it is probably prudent to start saying things, like 'i could make you so happy' or 'don't you tell on me or i'll 'get' you', 'get' implying that you will win her heart

this should get her attention most definitely, and if you do it right, you'll get to meet her parents, too, and land a very influential impression on them! two birds down with one stone!

Isn't that stalking? I'll try to make her notice me.

But she hates me. This time I'm sure. So I have no crush at the moment.

Level 35
Isn't that stalking? I'll try to make her notice me.

But she hates me. This time I'm sure. So I have no crush at the moment.

well, if she hates you, you can't blame me. you probably made the mistake of being yourself.

now, if you still want her, there is a fail-safe plan to get her on your side!

first, you must follow her until she is on her own. this will allow you to create a secluded moment for just the two of you by approaching her at this opportune moment!

now that you have 'set the mood', you must abduct her!

this may sound crazy, but trust me, it works 99% of the time!

for more information on this controversial, new age dating device, click here!

Level 14
well, if she hates you, you can't blame me. you probably made the mistake of being yourself.

now, if you still want her, there is a fail-safe plan to get her on your side!

first, you must follow her until she is on her own. this will allow you to create a secluded moment for just the two of you by approaching her at this opportune moment!

now that you have 'set the mood', you must abduct her!

this may sound crazy, but trust me, it works 99% of the time!

for more information on this controversial, new age dating device, click here!

Nah. I'll just let her go. I'll focus on my study rather than minding girls.

Level 18
Girls are gay. I mean who needs them when you have guys?

And heres a picture of not my muscle!
seems-legit-meme-muscle-webcam.jpg

Level 14
Just take her out somewhere. Don't buy her drink or anything, she needs to pay for her own stuff, but don't be cheap either. As you are dating, just talk with her about what she likes, what she doesn't like, but don't ask her directly, go more like "i like X, i think they are awesome" and than just do a casual stare and wait for her response. Try and get to talk about herself and her life. Her goals, her ideals, all that crap. After 2-3 such dates, go for the kiss.

Level 29
'hitting' means make sex?, if that so then no problem, make her NOT forget you when
you're in B** together, that way she will eventually be in your possession...

if not then you must he a humorous person, make her laugh from jokes etc...

EDIT:
dont tell her I Love You in games like WC3, SC, etc...coz most girls dont like computer games...
Just tell her I Love You and CRY...

Level 7
Wow asking girls & dating advices on a forum full of nerds, not a really good move man.

I read only the first 2 pages so I don't know if someone already posted this, but how the heck could you hit on her for over an year and never ask her out? That's a safe ticket to friendzone my friend. I suggest you should move on, but if you want to get girls in the future, you must be confident and you must act like a jerk. For example, you talk to a girl, make her laugh and stuff after that don't call, don't text or anything, make her come to you. A girl needs a boy/man that has the characteristics of the alpha male, not some whiny bitch. Listening to her and stuff like that, comes after the date and basically when you're already in a relationship with the girl or else she will consider you just a friend and nothing more. Don't do things like saying her I love you on a war3 map, that's just plain creepy. Hope this helps a little. Btw if you meet a girl and you like her, you must get her phone number/ask her out asap otherwise she would lose interest in you even if she likes you. Also hit on girls that are in the same league as you are, don't try to get some hot super models, because you will never have any chance with them.

I suggest you should move on, but if you want to get girls in the future, you must be confident and you must act like a jerk. For example, you talk to a girl, make her laugh and stuff after that don't call, don't text or anything, make her come to you. A girl needs a boy/man that has the characteristics of the alpha male, not some whiny bitch. Listening to her and stuff like that, comes after the date and basically when you're already in a relationship with the girl or else she will consider you just a friend and nothing more. Don't do things like saying her I love you on a war3 map, that's just plain creepy. Hope this helps a little. Btw if you meet a girl and you like her, you must get her phone number/ask her out asap otherwise she would lose interest in you even if she likes you. Also hit on girls that are in the same league as you are, don't try to get some hot super models, because you will never have any chance with them.

Just thoughts I'd point out that, almost all of that only applies to conventional women - i.e. somebody very run-of-the-mill, Although the "not call or text" thing doesn't work that well, considering they're more likely to assume you lost interest in them and then will move on themselves, you do need to call or text, but just not immediately. Also "acting like a jerk" only works for casual relationships, you won't get anything deep with that. wether listening to them /before/ a date makes them think of you as a friend, that depends on if they're interested in you, /anyway/ it doesn't work one-way if the girl wasn't interested in you romantically to begin with, then it makes no odds, you don't become suddenly a lot more attractive to them by not listening to them but making them laugh instead, they do need to know you aren't just stringing them along for a casual relationship, otherwise they'll feel unsure and uncomfortable (likely) unless ofc, they're in it for casual relationship reasons.

But just to point out the obvious: Everybody is different, so there cannot be a "technique" or "method" which is 100% effective at getting you into relationships, they're just as likely to hate you for not calling as come to you - although I'll say if they came to you, that'd show a bit of a weak personality, those with stronger personalities will assume you're not interested and move on, since they'd consider coming to you as an act of desperation.

Level 7
Just thoughts I'd point out that, almost all of that only applies to conventional women - i.e. somebody very run-of-the-mill, Although the "not call or text" thing doesn't work that well, considering they're more likely to assume you lost interest in them and then will move on themselves, you do need to call or text, but just not immediately. Also "acting like a jerk" only works for casual relationships, you won't get anything deep with that. wether listening to them /before/ a date makes them think of you as a friend, that depends on if they're interested in you, /anyway/ it doesn't work one-way if the girl wasn't interested in you romantically to begin with, then it makes no odds, you don't become suddenly a lot more attractive to them by not listening to them but making them laugh instead, they do need to know you aren't just stringing them along for a casual relationship, otherwise they'll feel unsure and uncomfortable (likely) unless ofc, they're in it for casual relationship reasons.

But just to point out the obvious: Everybody is different, so there cannot be a "technique" or "method" which is 100% effective at getting you into relationships, they're just as likely to hate you for not calling as come to you - although I'll say if they came to you, that'd show a bit of a weak personality, those with stronger personalities will assume you're not interested and move on, since they'd consider coming to you as an act of desperation.

I'm talking about girls not women here, most of this "act like a jerk" hype doesn't work on mature women and I didn't mean to say no call or text, you should call or text but not everyday and you shouldn't be the only one who calls and text the girl should do that aswell if she's a little bit interested in you. Also you've probably misunderstood me, but I'll try to explain better this time, you shouldn't completely ignore her, but you shouldn't be desperate also. If you want a girl to get attracted to you, you should show her you're confident, make her laugh, show her how great personality you have and then let her come to you. You should act like if she doesn't want you, there are dozens of girls out there waiting for you, all girls want a challenge, that's why you have to tease her a little to build up the attraction. That's how flirting works. Believe me 90% of the girls want that bad boy type who is gentle and nice only to her. You have to act like a "bad boy" to get in a relationship and then show off how romantic you are. This works for 90% of the girls out there, of course there are exceptions, but believe me you have a lot more chance to get girls acting like this than acting desperate. Also if you're bad looking, ignoring a girl won't do any results. So yea, that's pmuch how girls act nowadays (at least in my country).

Level 21
Okay, all of you got serious Problems.... :p (btw I am back).

Orochi, so you want to get a girl, then there are questions to be asked (so I can help properly):

1. What do you know about her? (Her style, niche, hobbies etc)
2. Do you know her type of behavior (arrogant, warm hearted, cold, emotional, self-centered)?
3. Did she had a bad relationship before? How long before?

These are the questions you need to fill in to get a proper answer, because those are the parameters on how to approach her.

For example a girl that just had a bad relationship will most likely act hostile if you try to ask her aggresively out for a date, it will need much more delicate actions to get her attention in that case....

So yeah.

Level 22
I learned that picking the hottest girl is never the best thing to do.

If you are a nerd that is.

Back in mah high-school years the most influent and also pretty girl in the class liked me and when we were to get together, she offered, I rejected, cause I was.. an ass. Then she picked another guy from the class. She wasn't the only one ofc. Doesn't matter, point is, I attract without an effort, cause am that awesome.

images

Level 14
If you are a nerd that is.

Back in mah high-school years the most influent and also pretty girl in the class liked me and when we were to get together, she offered, I rejected, cause I was.. an ass. Then she picked another guy from the class. She wasn't the only one ofc. Doesn't matter, point is, I attract without an effort, cause am that awesome.

images

I see. So you're saying "You can't get a girl if you aren't cool.".

Level 12
Wayyy to twist my words. I said picking the hottest ones is never the best thing to do if you are a N.E.R.D.

not always
but they ar asians so i dunno :/
you basicly need to find the type that she loike most, funnyer, scumbag, bad boy
bla bla..

Level 22
^ And again you fail to understand why I am saying something. By 'nerd' I meant looking like a typical nerd with glasses that no hot girl as in most cases would care about ... Why do I have to say it... cause you can't get the obvious. Magtheridon looks like guess what? And he is saying 'don't try hottest girls bla bla' and I am saying, yes if you are a nerd...

As for turning her down, it was because I liked another girl, however that other girl, I told her that I like her when she already got a bf and she's still with him now, so yeah I was foolish, I know. But we all are at early times.

not always
but they ar asians so i dunno :/
you basicly need to find the type that she loike most, funnyer, scumbag, bad boy
bla bla..

Maybe yes idk how Asians think, when I was in the states there were lots of Japanese and there where some Japanese girls that were like after me, always liked when I was playing table tennis, they were like cheering for me, I was like o_O cause I didn't expect such interest n stuff. But yeah im sure Asians still like the cool guys even if they themselves are shy. Asians girls are SHY is a stereotype - that makes them an easy... prey

And I still attract so, like I said, I am just awesome and 20% cooler every time, no need of commenting me further. Enuff about me.

Level 35
you say a lot of things, but as for saying smart things, i wish i could say the same

all i'm hearing from you is generic stereotypes that hold no water

if the world were a cliched teen movie, then maybe you'd have a point, but the world's a little more intricate than that

not much more intricate, but enough to display some difference

Level 22
I am saying enough smart things. If you mean a nerd getting a hot gf, yes exceptions happen, especially on movies but in majority it does not. Asians are typically shy at least some like Japanese, idk about all, haven't met enough of others, but there are exceptions. That's the reality in most cases - the majority of girls especially on the West i.e Europe, US are like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.