• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story of the day

Is this to offencesive to be on the forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastif

M

Mastif

I just experienced something very funny today, and then I thought that we could make a topic where you write if you have experienced something real funny that you want to share with others.

Ok ill start out:
In our class there is a little fat girl. Nobody really like her and sometimes she gets bullyed. Then one day we had a history lesson a girl that were sitting behind her took of some dirt that was on her back. She thought that was REALLY annoying and she flew up and shouted something like: "I HATE YOU ALL, I DONT WANT TO GO TO THIS G*Y SCHOOL ANYMORE!!" And then she wanted to run out of the classroom, but instead she ran directly into the door. Everybody in the class were like "LOL" "ROFL" "NOOB IRL" then she started to cry and ran away. The teacher got angry like h*ll but that does'nt matter. What matter is that it looked funny like hell :)

Mastif

M

Mastif

What I mean is that it could be offensive against the fat girl, but after all i did'nt mention any names..

Level 21
yeh its not funny but its erm, interesting?? i dunno!?

ne ways, its all about back in the day and how times have changed.....

normally i go skating with my mates to a place called band stand, and we have been going for ages, like years. and over time ive notice a considerable change. abviously as we used to go when we were all 10 we had similar clothes and stuff but now times have gone on and looking back its amazing. people who used to be really heave rudies (nike stuff adidas, sports clothes (ganstas) ect....normally heavly into drum and bass) have now become grungers (heavy rock black make up, slightly less then gothic but into all that stuff, like cky) and vice verca and then i look at myself.....

i mean has anyone ever done that? looked at how they have changed and how people around them have changed, from about 10-16 people change sooo much and as for me well, im now at the point where i got my own defined style, im a like a trendie (another steritype group, manly wearing unbranded cloths with bold patterns, coool(in my opinion) cardigan things and jumpers hoodies and whateva esle comes their way) but im a skater, im a seriously hard core skater who likes the skate rock but all my mates have gone down the cky/him clothes style i kinda gone the opposite way. but were all still mates and the advantage is that im not affected by the rift i know loads of grungers trendies and rudies who are all my mates, like even today i went out skating down to bandstand (again) and i know people from both sides of the coin. basically what im trying to get too is that people do change, belive it when people say, but while we have all spread apart we havent changed inside, were all mates (cept for some) so time can break us apart but it doesnt difine who we are........

Level 14
Ok, I have a story.
So today I was sitting in art class with my group of friends, and at the table next to us, there's a group of kids who are somewhat hillbillies. One of them is a fat girl and she always complains about the littlest things. So my friend threw like 3 paper wads at her and she managed to keep her cool. Then, 5 minutes before bell, he threw one that landed right in front of her. She got up and started cussing up a storm, then she promptly left the room. We all started laughing and then I said somthing about her bringing a gun to school the next day and laughed harder.

Mastif

M

Mastif

I kinda agree with Ralle, killing is not something to joke with....................

Level 14
I went out and was practicing my ice-skating the other day, I had not been in a few years so I was worried about getting really slow. I was once in the Dutch skate tournament (well, it was three times but I digress) and I came in 6, 5, and 2, so I know how to skate fast:p

So anyways I was out on the lake where I am now (I cannot say where tho) and was just skating around the edges of it to feel comfortable and such. Out of nowhere this chick comes and runs right into me. She fell into a heap and I nearly fell as well to the ground, but my superior balance prevented that (I have never fallen to the ground ever in my life, even when I started to learn how to skate, on a tight rope, anything) from occuring.

I helped her up and we started talking, went over to a cafe and had coffee together, and found out some interesting things. It turns out that she was a girl I liked back when I was 7 years old! Pretty crazy, but the really funny thing is that she is the reason I started to ice-skate in the first place :oops:

Level 21
Malufa";p="308 said:
my superior balance prevented that

just like to point out to everyone that ^ made laugh!

not laughin at u but i could imagin the way i would imaging u would be if i imagined u saying that, which i did. u were all calm and then u say" so this chick shes all wwooooaaahh and she face plants the ice then im all like pfft im good, i got the skills dont even mess with me" :roll eyes: thats how i imagine it....

Status
Not open for further replies.