• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need some advice...

What should I do?

• Don't tell her it was you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I met this girl last year, but we only really started talking about 6 months ago when we started working together. As I got to know her, I really started to like her, and for a while I thought she liked me too, we went out for lunch and got milkshakes together and stuff like that a few times, but nothing I wouldn't really do with any of my other friends, not that I really have that many other friends.

I can't stop thinking about her lately, not like 24/7 or anything like that, but I mean a lot. Well I never got around to telling her how I felt, because I wasn't really sure if she felt the same way, so basically your average "need girl advice" thread, but today I went and did something off a whim.

I've been to her house a few different times before, so I know where she lives. Today I did something insane, something so unlike me, something unpredictable! At risk of seeming a little creepy, I wrote a letter and put it in an envelope. I signed the letter with "Your secret admirer," and placed it at her door step along with a red rose I had just bought. Then I knocked on her door and ran faster than I have ever run before.

Well when I got home, I got on Facebook and saw that she just updated her status, it's addressed to her secret admirer (me), she wants to know who wrote the letter. Well here is my predicament, do I tell her it was me or not? If I should tell her, should I tell her now or wait a day or two?

Don't tell her anything now.
That's all I can tell you.

Telling her now would not yield results that you want.

edit
Or do what HappyTauren says.
I've never had a girlfriend before ;_;

edit
Actually, I'll tell you to do things I wouldn't do, because that will probably yield some nice results.
- Treat her like shit.
- Tell her it was you.

Level 8
how old 'r you?
and how old is she?

is she spending alot of time with you lately (like also without others around)
maybe say something about u saw her facebook and about she writing about that secrit dude
if she reacts like it's creepy 'r somethin like it i'd not say it was you

try starting a conversation about it
like ask if she knows who it is they usually awnser a name even if they say like 'that moron'
if there talking bout someone they
the one that she sais is the one she hopes it is secritly

cause she's thinking about that person alot she'll be wanting him to be it
she might not say i'ts you when your near
and if it goes wrong u can still say it was a joke xD

if you don't wan't to ask that personally u can still make a fake facebook account and say thre u'r her admier thing
ask who she think's u are .
all i can say is not all girls are the same
some will need other aproach then others

(sorry bad english)

so my aproach would be just look how she feels about that admier and look at who she thinks it is.
if it gous wrong you can also just not say and wait for another time to say it to her.
though this is a great apportunety to say that
just spend extra time with her can also be good
if she dousn't love you she can always start doing that,
become something special in her life like she is in yours.
(this last one is for if all fails or ya don't want to say it)

love acting like i'm smart !
fun part of being 14

but dude yr lucky getting advice from happy tauren and magethiridon at once :D

Level 6
Hehe sweet^^ I think you should do what you feel comfortable with, you should definitely not keep this ?sharade? up cause that would come of as very creepy and she'd probably get scared, also you would seem like a complete coward :p
I suggest you wait with telling her that it was you if you don't feel ready to do so yet which i assume is the case since you wrote a letter and ran like the wind instead of just telling her in the first place hehe
Don't expect her to tell you exactly how she feels about it, unless it's very negative, if she doesn't make a big deal out of it that doesn't mean it's not a big deal to her, might just mean she don't want to seem silly :p

I wonder what you wrote in the letter, wanna do a quick recap maybe? hehe
I'm guessing noone here knows you in real life, probably not even your real name so what harm can it do? ;)

I would advise you to go with what HappyTauren stated. It's the best approach to this situation. Not clarifying this now will lead to frustration later.
Her showing interest in wanting to know who the author of the note is, is a positive sign.

Follow your intention and emotions.

And frankly, just as HT said aswell, people like to over-complicate things.
As they say, "keep it real".

I wish you the best!

That's not something I'd say applies to all relationships. Every RS is unique, and as long as it fits both partners, there's no problem with that.

Experience tells that relationships also backfire when you are comfortable with people beforehand.

This kinda discussion would be a very interesting thing to do, but it's rather off-topic and won't really help LovesMudkips.

I do not think people with WarCraft III moding expertise are particually qualified to give you advice on this mater...
We are not all people who don't get out of their cyber worlds.

Though, to be honest, this kind of subject is always targeted as 12-16 year olds who think having a girlfriend is the most important thing in the universe, next only to having sex. I've made the most terrible mistakes in that period, and I really think people should stay out of relationships altogether during the most of the puberty (and don't point to 'but not everyone matures the same' crap, it is our physicals that mess us up, and that's what's happening during the puberty). We also happen to be the worst smartasses during this period, ignore the personality for the looks, etc.
So really, until you know why you want a relationship, it will never be healthy.

Level 3
i just want to ask... how do i talk to the girl i like? cuz i cant talk to her... im so shy and i dont know what to say.. and i am afraid she wont talk to me

i am 13 btw but i really really really like her

If you play it off right, try to play both angles. As a friend, make the admirer out to be a romantic figure, encourage a good opinion of this guy, then when she wants to meet him, ask her out as the secret admirer, probably with a note and more flowers at her doorstep. Afterwards, show up yourself at the time you mentioned.

Of course, that's not always the best approach in these situations, so I'd suggest just seeing where it goes from here.

Remember, the mystery is poetic, and part of doing it well, is playing it off like a drama, be poetic when you explain yourself, but don't actually break into poetry. A random haiku would ruin the mood.

Don't listen to those guys. If you need any of the above - you are using manipulation to get to your goal, which is another human being. The 'magic', 'mystery' and 'romance' you might have are all fake and will last two weeks at best. Don't fool yourself into thinking that it will last, and if you know it won't last, you don't even have a reason to try it. Relationships and sex are overrated in that age.

Level 34
My only advice is to inform you that in the span of your, hopefully, long life this dilemma is really not all that important. Don't worry about it too much. Do whatever you think best; don't let the outcome determine your happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.