• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need Some SERIOUS Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, there's this girl in my high school, and she's the person who everyone makes fun of. I mean, she's kinda cute, but she's done some real...odd...things, which are pretty disgusting, and so everyone hates her for it. But, thing is, I feel sorry for her, I mean, really, no one deserves to have everyone hate them (there are a few exceptions to this, but you have to commit MASS genocide to do that), so yea, I feel bad for her, so I tried being a little nicer to her. But then something came to me; I don't like her at all either, but I don't like her, because she is slow, and annoying, not because of her past. But I still feel bad for her, so I didn't really do anything about it, and just kept being nice to her (I did avoid her alot more though). Then another problem came up, she became obsessed with me. And it is god damned freaky. Now I don't like her because she's slow, annoying, and she's almost stalking me. So I'm trying to find a way to get her the F%^& away from me, but I can't think of anyway to do that, without feeling bad (this is odd, because I'm not one of the nicest people usually, but it's because I've had experience with bullying, and it's not fun). Can anyone help me? I would seriously be appreciative if someone could.

Level 3
yer tell us what she did., and is she really that cute, and how old is she?

if she is cute, keep being nice to her and screw her. muhuahua

or if u want her to really fuck offf, den tell her to her face, "fuck offf"

is she reallly cute, duz she hav a nice body?

Level 9
inform me what odd things she hav done that made everyone hates her but f they'y cant be describe by words, then dont...oks...

anyway my opinion is just be yourself to release many of the discomforts u hav in this matter & ask yourself to clarify things if you hav offered friendship to her or its just pity & being nice to her. you should define the actions you hav made. dont be afraid & think too much that she might do odd things or worst ruined ur social life to the point that u can no longer hang w/ ur friends perhaps of shame or discomforts.

Be firm yet gentle in telling her to stay away... & if u hav the courage to tell her to refrain from doing odd things then do it, enlighten her maybe bcoz she is not aware at all times... the fact is, persons like her exist & when we are limited to help them at least we are able to understand them...

Level 5
Well, I can't actually say what she did that is odd, because I might get warned/banned for disgussing (disturbing) sexual activities. And yes, they are fairly disturbing, and what makes it worse is her age when she did them.
And thank you all for the advice, I'll try confronting her about it, but now (I thought things couldn't get worse, but...) everytime I get near her, she seems to have the urge to try and hang off me, and talk in a voice that one would use to seduce someone. Needless to say, her "method" is not working, but in order to avoid her holding onto me, I have to avoid her. But, if that doesn't work, and things get worse, I'll try try to just confront her and tell her to quit following me around. And if that doesn't work, I'll try the "mental flamethrower" idea. And if still she persists, I'll give afroknights advice some testing.

Level 23
Cold-Voice said:
Yea, I hate you, and I hope you die. I need serious advice, not stupid crap from people who will be banned within a few days.

positive3.jpg

Level 5
Mecheon said:
He hopes you die

Anywho, suggestions? Aside from talking to her, if worse comes to worse, violence is the answer. Not serious violence, just something along the lines of fist to the face

yep, violence is the answer, or actually

MURDER IS THE ANSWER, joking, nah manz im joking dont murder her ok.

i was only joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.