• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
OK theres this girl named Jenna, p.s. im 13. Today after school while everybody was walking home she told me to carry her stuff to her house. When i got there she asked me to jump on her trampoline which i did. It started to rain so she told me to go inside her house, which i di again (for the first time) i stayed for ahiwle then she asked me to do the paper route with her... i did that being nice. After paper route i had to go home so, she came with. We went inside and played the wii till 6:50. It was getting dark so i had too walk her home but halfway there she said i dont gotta go the whole way so i went home.

Obviously i like her but I dont know if she likes me to. I want to ask her out but if she says no that would ruin our friendship. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT I LIKE HER SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Level 12
You can run around her playing Wii the rest of your puberty, or you can ask her out.

Even if she rejects you, there's no reason for you two to stop being friends anyway, that is, if you don't get too aggressive.

Level 15
Here's the deal. Girls are good for 3 things:

1) Cooking
2) Cleaning
3) Vaginas

If she says no, why would you cry if she doesn't want to be your friend? You can do the same thing with a girl that you can do with a guy when you're "just friends."

Level 24
that makes sense... if she doesnt like me if shes says no then shes a bitch, but no matter what it will create an AWKWARD phase
No, if she doesn't like you and she says no then she just doesn't like you. If she does like you and says no, then you'll never know anyways, but it will sit weird with her.

Girls are good for 3 things:

1) Cooking
2) Cleaning
3) Vaginas

If she says no, why would you cry if she doesn't want to be your friend? You can do the same thing with a girl that you can do with a guy when you're "just friends."
That transition from sarcasm to actual advice gave me whiplash.

Level 9
this is not the help you wanted but it is help. you used p.s. in the middle of your post. this will turn into a small latin lesson, p.s. stand for the latin words postscriptum which literally translates directly to 'things that have been written after' but you used it in the middle (or more toward the beginning) and that was not written after but before most of what you wrote. as a side note you can also write p.p.s. as post postscriptum meaning 'after things that have been written after' or more P's resulting in more postscriptums.

p.s. I think you should ask her out.

Level 35
Give it time, and wait just a little bit longer before asking the question though. But don't wait too long, as they are fickle beings who will turn other ways.

Give it about two days more of this...if she doesn't ask you, then meander the question in.

And if you are embarrased and start babbling, etc...don't worry...they like that.

AND DON'T! Get overly excited...but be happy.

If she says yes, smile...maybe even grin alot like you naturally will...but don't jump around ofc, and DON'T! play it cool like "ok...cool" show that you are happy! But don't go insane about it.

AND DON'T BE CREEPY! For God's sake don't be creepy!

AND IF SHE SAYS YES! DON'T! hug her unless she hugs you! No major touchiness for atleast two days!

Unless by some blessed chance it becomes like those really cute romance animes and its like...

*slowly...slowly...OP! THEY KISSED!*

And when you ask the question make it something like this.

"Would you like to spend some more time together?"

Don't start off directly "Be my girlfriend?" because she might get turned off.

AND BE SWEET! And sometimes cheesy is good! But not too much, too sweet can be sickeningly sweet.

And be chivalrous, don't forget that. And be nice too!

And you might slip a flower or something into the books she makes you carry...simple little cheesy gestures are sometimes a veeerrrryyyyy good thing.

Level 24
AND DON'T BE CREEPY! For God's sake don't be creepy!
Exactly what he needs to do not to be creepy is completely up in the air, though. Anyways, you, uh, have that really really thorough, step-by-step. It's borderline creepy depending on the perspective you look at it from, which is really ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.