• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me to find her, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what, something good will come of it, even if it hurts. You'll either live happily ever after, or get a chance to learn something valuable about relationships at an early age which can help you avoid being hurt as much later in life.

It's definitely good that you were finally able to get in touch with her. I remember a couple of girls I'd lost contact with, and for a very long time regretted not making more of an effort to make sure I had a way to contact them. I didn't think about it because we talked every day, and then I graduated and didn't have a way of contacting them since we always talked in school, or would, during lunch, arrange a time and place to meet. We should have exchanged phone numbers or figured out where each other lived, but we never thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.