• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assasinated Girl but her own mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
This case happened in Portugal. We are currently trying to find the truth, but there's something that was found already. This is a theory but I think that it's the truth:

The girl was living with her mother and uncle. When her mother sent her to go buy the ingredients for dinner, and then returned, the girl saw her mother and uncle having sexual relations on the sofa. Her mother and uncle hitted her so much that they killed her, so that she wouldn't tell anything to other people. They knew that if they left the corpse there, they would be arrestested, and her father was about to arrive, so they putted the girl on the refrigerator so that her father would know nothing of what happened.
In the next day, when her father left, it's said that her mother and uncle cutted her body to little pieces and then gave the little pieces to the pigs.

Questions you may ask:

Didn't her father asked where she was or something like that?

I didn't read the whole notice, so I'm not sure but I think her father was working until late.

How can they supposed that the girl was in the refrigerator?

There was blood in the refrigerator.

How can they suppose that the pigs ate her?

Blood was found in the pig's sty.

This is not a joke, this REALLY happened. I think that her mother and uncle should be dead already. Want to see your opinions people.

Status
Not open for further replies.