• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me to find her, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have just returned from excursion(bad spelling). On it we met some frendly guys from Japan (honestly asians are much frendly in talking/picturing with unknown people that europeans). Soon I noticed that one girl is attracted with me and soon I was with her too. We made just one picture whick I dont have, she was so happy I cannot describe it. We met in Prague catherdral(stairs in lower part of castle), then we splitted, same day I couldnt stop regretting why I didnt asked for her name, facebook, gmail, phone number. And I started searching her for entire next day in prague, full 7 hours my frends were watching thor 2 in 3d, going to kfc, burger king and all other "shopping" places. So 7 hours I was walking with out stopping, and I didnt find any of her frends nor she. Then I went to brewery with my frends, but I couldnt stop in that place, I took paper, wrote my phone number and email and started searching for her again, this time I had luck to met one of her frends who pictures us. I gaved her that paper, but then her teacher came and took that paper and told that she will send it to her. I guess she didnt, and I dont blame her, Serbia have really bad reputation in world, but still I want to find her, because I know she likes me too. Here are things I am ready to do, make fb account (i told her frend that I will make one as soon as I get home), then I will browse japanese girsl facebook account by searching moders names gived for girls in before 15-17 years. If you have any other suggestion please share. Because about her I only know she in from Japan, she is 15-17 years old, prety, really happy person, she is not shy like me to express hapiness, and their excursion was in wien and dresden, group of about 30-40 student, all dressed in same way, mostly in some grey/black stile. Please if you can help me with some suggestion or even with browsing 100000 fb account, please do it, I want to my life be special :)

Level 22
If you have a photo of her, try using google image search, maybe google can find her fb account using that image. Good luck finding her.

Hey, thanks guys, photo was in her frends device (digital photo) so I couldnt get picture. I gived her frend my facebook account what I will make today, and my greatest hope is that she will try to contact me. I dont just want to play with my testicles, I feel in love, because she is so positive, happy, solo person who likes me, and I need her and like her.
Description 155-165 cm, classic black long hair,

Level 18
158487-albums5564-picture75979.jpg

Well shit OP, you fucked up. Big time. Listen to me here. Give up. Its not worth it. You can trust me I've become a drunk becasue of a girl that used to live 30 meters away from me.

You dont even know that girl, plus she lives on the edge of the world, i know all the things that are going through your head but they are lies, learn to ignore them or you risk an AA membership.

Level 22
trolman is just saying that falling in love sometimes gives you the corprus disease. Unless you're the Nerevarine, you'll never get healed.

Yep guys, I to have expirience in falling in love with someone I cannot be, and I remember all tears after I failed. So I have good plan now, I will first try to be with someone I like and then to strongly fall in love with her if I sucess, but if I fail my life goes on. Today I added over 100 frends from japan, and will start asking them various questions. Will tell you progress in 3 days.

Level 22
How do you read that name? I don't think I'm reading it right, Takagi isn't a name for a girl right? Or maybe I got it mixed up...

Level 22
Uh, don't worry, I was just asking how to read the kanji. I suggest you not share anymore names, since she already found you.

Status
Not open for further replies.