• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What april fools pranks did you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, since I pulkled such awesome pranks on my friends on April Fools day, I wanted to ask what you other guys did. we know the moderators 'sadistic' joke, so let's not bother talking about that.

1st prank.

I convinced the teacher next door to my classroom (I went alone, mind you) to let us pile into her classroom and hide at some point in the day. Then I asked my regular teacher if I could go to the restroom. instead I went to the front office, and told them to call my teacher to the office in 30 seconds. I ran back. after I come in my teacher gets taken to the office (as cover we put some money in her teacherbox and called it 'urgent') and we all pile in the other teacher's class. my teacher comes in our class, is like what the ****, and goes to the front office, inquiring where we are. After she leaves, we all pile back in to our classroom, and sit at our desks very quietly and read. she comes back. you can imagine the rest =P.

2nd prank.

I hid my entire classes' backpacks in assorted places around the campus. they got pissed. so what :roll: .

ahh...
/nostalgic

good times....

so whats your pranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.