• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ventrilo Pranks: The Funniest Server Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ventrilo Pranks: The Funniest Server Ever

This is the story of a Canadian guy called Matt who developed a fetish for pranking people over Skype with people in his CS clan. Eventually he realised that he was fucking hilarious and set up a Ventrilo server so he could share the laughter and all that bullshit.

I want to share this with you guys because it's pretty typical internet based humour that you all seem to dig, and I think you'd really like this.

Basically, if you choose to get on here and wile the night away listening to these guys amuse, infuritate and entertain people, you'll be in a channel with roughly 200 other people on average, everyone is muted with the exceptions of the broadcaster, and some choice admins. They expect the people on there to be in chat simply as a sign that they're listening and not just away. Spamming chat gets you banned and annoying the broadcaster's on MSN/X-fire will get you banned too.

Anyone in the channel can put a US/Canadian phone number in their comment with a little information about who it is, what they do and why you think they should be prank called, and if they like the sound of it they'll do it.

They've got some classic recordings up on their Myspace if you'd like to sample come before you join.

Warning: This shit ain't for anyone who doesn't like offensive humour. Ok?
Oh look who I'm talking to.

ventrilo://208.100.14.169:3867/servername=Vent Pranks

Ps. Live pranks are usually on between 7pm and 12pm EST. But that's not really concrete.

pps - IF YOU HAVE VENTRILO INSTALLED, JUST CLICK THE LINK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE VENTRILO GO TO (Clicky Here!) AND THEN INSTALL IT THEN CLICK THE LINK.

Errrr...Link won't work on this forum...soo just CP it into your URL bar thigny where you type the websites you wanna go to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.