• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Elaborate pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Today, I plan to give my friend a 'virus', to make him think he has the conficker, to be exact. I have prepared a fake website, and tell him DotA 6.60 is out! but he is downloading a little thing that makes the cmd thingy open up continually. I will say he now owns a zombie computer, and he will have to restore to factory conditions erasing everything.
right before he presses the erase button, i'll tell him.

ps he can just turn off computer and all will be ok.

one problem,: does anyone know a website were i can upload a file, then have my fake website redirect to that file? if not, i may have to maybe post the file on this thread, and do it then.

just nobody touch the file!

ps did YOU do an elaborate prank today??

Level 34
TinyURL?

I wanted to put the high school's principal's car on the roof of the school building, but that's kinda expensive and I didn't do it :(

Level 3
the seniors put the principals car in the cafeteria for us, and some old antique cannon in the teachers lounge, aiming at the TV.

tinyurl is for redirecting, but i wish to have a private file uploder...

Level 2
I can do it.. lol
but the thing is that the file will be a .bat file, he wouldn't be stupid to not open a file that doesn't say Dota 6.60 and that it has the wc3x map icon?

Level 10
Today, I plan to give my friend a 'virus', to make him think he has the conficker, to be exact. I have prepared a fake website, and tell him DotA 6.60 is out! but he is downloading a little thing that makes the cmd thingy open up continually. I will say he now owns a zombie computer, and he will have to restore to factory conditions erasing everything.
right before he presses the erase button, i'll tell him.

ps he can just turn off computer and all will be ok.

one problem,: does anyone know a website were i can upload a file, then have my fake website redirect to that file? if not, i may have to maybe post the file on this thread, and do it then.

just nobody touch the file!

ps did YOU do an elaborate prank today??
lulz

Level 7
I did an elaborate prank. It involved an elaborate sytem of ropes and pulleys. The second my friend walks on the big giant X, an anvil will come crashing down upon his head.

But yah, yours is pretty cool I guess....

Level 12
I think some senoirs at my high school put the princepals car on the roof one year. It was the shop class, and they were learning about how to take apart cars and stuff. So one day, they all skipped class and acually took apart his car and rebuilt it on the roof. The princepal laughed and told them all they'd pass if they got it off the roof again...

Status
Not open for further replies.