• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
I think that the first link is hilarious and have added it to my internet shortcuts.

The SECOND link (before you edited it) clearly violated the General Site Rules regarding sexual material and I have deleted it.

[highlight]DO NOT POST OR LINK TO SEXUAL MATERIAL OF ANY KIND![/code]

EVER.

OR ELSE.

@Eggy The primary subject at our site is "Warcraft III." Won't you please show some interest in THAT?

Level 6
I think that the first link is hilarious and have added it to my internet shortcuts.

The SECOND link clearly violated the General Site Rules regarding sexual material and I have deleted it.

[highlight]DO NOT POST OR LINK TO SEXUAL MATERIAL OF ANY KIND![/code]

EVER.

OR ELSE.

@Eggy The primary subject at our site is "Warcraft III." Won't you please show some interest in THAT?

Sorry rabid :3 i didn't think it would as its most likley fake, again sorry ^^ i have a bunch of WoW YTMNd thats are funny =]

Status
Not open for further replies.