• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life gets bad then worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If some of you read one of my threads a few months ago about my mom with cancer, well it came back...

I went to school a few days ago it was a great day, then I get a call from my dad saying my mom passed away, the cancer structed and it hit her brain. She died while driving and she crashed into the middle of a traffic area and 5 cars messed up our car, thankfully she was out before the collision. She has passed away and my life just took a plumb it down hill. Things got worst a few days later, my dad was driving with my baby brother Matthew, he is only 4 years old. While they were driving, my dad went left when he should of went right and he crashed into a alley and crashing into a poll, my dad survived, my baby brother did not, his protective belt got around his neck and his stroller fell down and he hunged, he has a growth disorder so he is as small as a 1 year old baby. His seat for the car was to big and he slipped under the other belt while his neck was getting hold up by the seat belt. My dad was out of it at the time... I will be less active in the hive, meaning I wont do a lot of contests, just once at a time, I will keep doing the Zephyr contest and possibly the terraining contest.

Level 27
Dang. I can't possibly know how you feel. The only dead person I've seen is my grandfather. We will all have to deal with our parents death, but, your brother too.
Hopefully it wont get worse.

Level 10
Thank you all, I needed to hear that, well my dad is setting up her and my brothers funeral, there going to be cremaded.

Level 3
Life is unfair allways, that is why i dont believe in god, dont take me wrong but if there was a god we wouldn't have poor people, homeless people, hungry people, sick people and so on ... sacrimo ... i feel verry sorry for you, i know how is to loose close relatives, i hope you the best wishes

Level 35
I shall pray for you.

But know this, there is always a good side to every dark one. Grieve for them and release your pain, and then when your grieving is done look on the good things and think of happy things when your heart needs lifting.

Level 6
I know how it feels to lose those close to you. it's a terrible thing. I lost both my parents. my best friend eventually convinced his parents that taking me in was the right thing to do, and i'm his sister, now. i sometimes think about my parents, and it is extraordinarily sad, but I also think of how great my life and friends and family are now, even if it was just as great then. You can only hope, hope that you will find other things. it may seem terrible to think about it, but as time passes, you grow less attached to those missing, and become more attached and fond of those that are with you. your life will take a turn for the better. Keep hope.

Level 10
Happy news all! my baby brother got revived by CPR, we did not know this, he got revived yesterday 3 hours after the police arrived, the doctor says that he is very lucky that he didn't loose all of his braincells. Thank god, I was about to be depressed for the rest of my life...man...what a miracle, I wish I have known sooner, we were to busy mourning them at our house. I bet it was my moms spirit that guided him...man I am so happy.

Level 10
I'm finding this hard to believe... CPR reviving someone after 3 hours? And still having working brain cells? And they didn't tell you for a whole day?

This is a miracle. :O

I know, babys ftw. But seriously, that is hard to beleive I didn't beleive it myself when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.