• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How much do your parents annoy you?

How much do your parents annoy you?

• Enough to make me commit suicide.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • A Hell lot. They make me insane.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Not a whole lot. Ill most likely forget about it.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • What are parents?

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Whats the meaning of life?

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • PIE ISH GEWD

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
A couple days ago, my Dad got angry at me just because there was stuff on the computer desk. He was pissed at other things too, like losing his Tax Return papers (Ha sucker.) and other BS. He was like "AHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD!! THERE IS STUFF ON THE COMPUTER DESK!!! YOU SLOB!" Well he didnt actually say that, But you get it (Dont you?) This is when I asked myself, do my parents have to ruin every day of mine? (My dad also enforces strict religious beliefs that are just retarded.) Now I ask you folks at the Hive, Do your parents annoy you? If so, how much?

Level 45
My dads a religious and bias bigoted nut, my mother can get very selfish and inconsiderate when she doesnt get her way or she wants something. My father is possibly a reason for some of my stupid beliefs and paranoia, my mother puts guilt on me when it goes against "her" beliefs or morals, eg. a boyfriend.
Granted, i still love them and they are good to me most of the time and many other people excluding their religious spawned hate on homosexuals or certain people, doesnt hide their flaws though :/
My mother has become possibly my best friend, however I dont look to her for advice on most things since she has strong bias opinions, like my dad.
My father, yeah..his okay, but i resent him for what he told me and made me beleive when i was younger.

Level 12
My mother has the most irritating pitch that I'm forced to call a voice until a more fitting word is invented. It gets in your earlobes and saps your brain until you seriously start considering homicide, or worse, suicide.

It's not that she's incapable of using a normal tone. It's just that she chooses not to use it whenever I'm:

-On the PC.
-Hungry.
-On the phone.
-In the bathroom.
-Not studying.
-Sleeping.
-Not listening to one of her utterly boring and pointless stories.
-Not doing anything "productive" (productive includes everything that means I can't have fun) for more than fifteen seconds.
-Tired as hell.
-Generally within a 20 feet radius of her.

Level 14
Well, my father can be a bit annoying althought it's not 100% his fault coz' my sister is a really really annoying sister becouse she keeps messing things up and remake her room and forces ME to help... so anyway when she does this and my dad gets home he yells at her and tells her to clean up but she refuses to so in the end he just cleans it up himself OR he forces me to do it insteed since I'm kinder...

Level 34
Well, my father can be a bit annoying althought it's not 100% his fault coz' my sister is a really really annoying sister becouse she keeps messing things up and remake her room and forces ME to help... so anyway when she does this and my dad gets home he yells at her and tells her to clean up but she refuses to so in the end he just cleans it up himself OR he forces me to do it insteed since I'm kinder...
That's an impressive sentence. It's gotta break some record.

Level 11
Well, my mother is says "Invite anyone over, its ok." Then her bias and "I can't believe he did that" will haunt me for weeks. My father doesn't say much anymore but is there if i need him, its interesting having friends who he teaches at school. Did i forget the I don't want to approach them with the "girlfriend" (not to have one, but say who it is) statement, but I think (most definitely sure) they'll blow their tops. Little sister, did i forget to mention her? one word b***h.

I seem to have the same thing as Kimberly going on, but minus the religious stuff.

EDIT: yea, i seem to do all the work for my 3 other siblings

Level 2
I cant do anything right when theyre in the same house., so i guess alot.
My cousins dad gets into control rage very often and starts yelling

When i get A at school, i can play the whole day, but that's really rare. They bug me around when they are bored, when they have nothing to do. Then they say, omg what are you playing or with who are you chating who are does people, then i have to explain, then if they forget they ask me again, and saying what are you doing at the internet all day?

Level 35
I'd say 2/5, but it was worse before, when I was younger and dependant on their total control. My dad is like a grown up kid, he handles stict things easily however, my mom is a teacher and she usually lets off the steam at her family (us), because she's forbidden to do so in school.

Level 11
My parents don't annoy me at all, they know that they should stay out of my way. But the need of annoying me doesn't really exist, because I do what they say when it makes sense to me, and it does most of the time.

Level 11
My anoy me. I study every day atleast an hour and a half, and they say I dont study at all. And when I play more then 2 hours on OC they go balisitc...
And there are other stuff, but I dont want to spam here...

Level 2
my mom use to call me "COCK" in the morning getting the vaccumcleaner ONLINE making this shit noice, and i wanna sleep and she says again..
"COCK wake up" and she would use that vaccumcleaner on my head and skin laughing at me.

this happends about once a week.
makes me wanna shovel that vaccumcleaner down her throat...

Level 3
only sometimes, my mum is awesome... my dad is like the government and my mum is like the police. she follow dads rules (no computer games, no gfs, no tihs no that.) but most of the time she doesnt really care which is good and luckily dad is oversea working. but i love and respect both of them because they are my parents and thats the fact. and when i do get pissed off i dont really fight back because that's wat parents are for, looking after us and teaching us so yer

Status
Not open for further replies.