• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fairly Odd Parents "CreepyPasta"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Im totally bored, so i decided to make a CP. (if u dont know what that is, gewgel it.) anyone wanna help me? totally ran out of ideas here.

Okay, so I am a HUGE Fairly odd parents fan, i watch it whenever i can. Lately, I've been busy with real life so I missed alot of the new episodes in Season 5. Once the box set came out, I tried to buy it but i did not have enough money to buy it. One of my friends was also a huge fan of the show aswell and he had let me burrow his copy of the set so I could see the episodes that i missed. When i first picked up the copy, i faintly noticed that the nickelodeon logo was missing off the front cover, I didnt let it process into my mind as i picked up the set. Over the coming weeks, i slowly watched the episodes whenever i could. When i was about to finish it, i noticed something odd. There was a episode #21. All of the seasons, including this one, ended in 20 episodes. The 21st episode was entitled "Sweet Revenge". I googled the episode up, with no avail. So, as you can guess, i put the episode on. And this is when stuff gets freaky. The episode begins in near crystal quality, almost better than the others. Its mostly the same as the others, he wakes up his fairys greet him etcetc. About 1 minute into it when he gets out of his room, he walks downstairs about 5 seconds before his dad walks through the front door with a blood-stained machete in his hand. Timmy, about as terrified as I am at this point, whine-screams "Dad, What have you done?!?" His dad mumbles something, but you can barely hear him make out anything except for the Consonant "berg". My mind was too freaked out to process that. His dad walks normally, but with that evilly successful feeling, down the living room to the kitchen, where he wipes off the knife and stores it as if nothing ever happened. My mind wanted to stop, but i kept going. (right about here i totally black out)

Level 19
Why didn't I think of that? It's so obvious.

Its an acronym for the title, creepy pasta. xD

and i finished it, its funny.

Okay, so I am a HUGE Fairly odd parents fan, i watch it whenever i can. Lately, I've been busy with real life so I missed alot of the new episodes in Season 5. Once the

box set came out, I tried to buy it but i did not have enough money to buy it. One of my friends was also a huge fan of the show aswell and he had let me burrow his copy

of the set so I could see the episodes that i missed. When i first picked up the copy, i faintly noticed that the nickelodeon logo was missing off the front cover, I

didnt let it process into my mind as i picked up the set. Over the coming weeks, i slowly watched the episodes whenever i could. When i was about to finish it, i noticed

something odd. There was a episode #21. All of the seasons, including this one, ended in 20 episodes. The 21st episode was entitled "Sweet Revenge". I googled the

episode up, with no avail. So, as you can guess, i put the episode on. And this is when stuff gets freaky. The episode begins in near crystal quality, almost better than

the others. Its mostly the same as the others, he wakes up his fairys greet him etcetc. About 1 minute into it when he gets out of his room, he walks downstairs about 5

seconds before his dad walks through the front door with a blood-stained machete in his hand. Timmy, about as terrified as I am at this point, whine-screams "Dad, What

have you done?!?" His dad mumbles something, but you can barely hear him make out anything except for the Consonant "berg". My mind was too freaked out to process that.

His dad walks normally, but with that evilly successful feeling, down the living room to the kitchen, where he wipes off the knife and stores it as if nothing ever

happened. My mind wanted to stop, but i kept going. (right about here i totally black out) The next scene with Timmy playing in his room, with the expression like he

just saw a ghost kill his father. The camera shot switches to an angled shot where you can see out the door, and you can vaguely see the form of his dad walking up the

hallway with the machete in hand. Cosmo instantly warns timmy and they try to poof away but Timmy's dad frantically trys to get him and throws the knife at Timmy,

horribly missing and gouging out Cosmo's eye. Wanda, thinking Cosmo would teleport himself, teleported away not knowing what just happened to Cosmo. Timmy, being

teleported at a metro area, trys to go to a telephone and call the police. When he picks up the pay-phone, he instantly hears a voice. Its his dad's voice, except being

undercasted by a more demonic voice. Scared, he closes his eyes and tries to wake himself up as if he was in a dream. Before he knows it, he cant open his eyes back and it seems as if his eyes are melting and the blood from them is making a devil's pentagram inside his eyelids. After that, he wakes up in his bed as if nothing ever happened. His fairy parents arent there to greet him, but he can hear the sounds of Wanda's crying. When Timmy looks over to Wanda, he can see what shes crying about. The machete was still in Cosmo's skull with his eye gouged out on the other side of the floor. Timmy looks outside to see some of the neighbors impaled on the streets on a giant spike. Timmys eyes turn bloodshot red and binary code flashes across the screen, and the ending credits show. I hastily looked up the binary code, and it translated to "He was first, you are next. When you see the red light, your life will be over" I was scared out of my mind. Later that day, I had read that a lunatic impaled 3 people. I was so scared my brain almost stopped. The next day, my parents literaly forced me to go to school. When i was there, i was closing my eyes almost in the feetle position when i see this BRIGHT flash of red light. I was so scared i almost sh*t myself. when i open my eyes, i see the friend that sold me the tape, almost killing himself in laughter.

Level 20
oPSyC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.