• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Voidwalker or King Ramses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
When I was younger I watched the cartoon network channel. I saw the episode of Courage the cowardly dog. It was the episode of King Ramses. As watching that episode I was scared by the ghost in nowhere. By his appearance I was terrified. The most horror movie ever.

Return the slab... or suffer my curse.

263am4i.jpg

After some weeks I had a dream, I was in abyss, some dungeon with platforms surrounded by abyss. I have walked upon them and it was eerie. I saw some demonic/occultic signs. And I saw some demon fighting with a footman. Then I saw some knights and footmans fighting with a crypt lord. I stepped on a platform that leads downwards to a deep platform, when jumping there I could see a platform with gates and a footman jumping from the platform, in the gates is a room because the platform is surrounded by walls. When I got on that platform I saw eerie purple fog. Then a eerie ghostly voice. Then out of nowhere a green mass appeared in front of the gates I saw a ghost that looked looked like green voidwalker and king ramses, he had three spikes from the head that look the same as king ramses. Terrified also by this ghost I jumped in the abyss. This dream is not fake, it's obvious that I play warcraft too much. This dream has given me a idea about Eerie Abyss campaign which I would make. I don't know if they are ghosts, I don't think . Now Im scared only of moths and butterflies.

Status
Not open for further replies.