1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ghosts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Bloodbath, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Bloodbath

Bloodbath

Resources:
    Resources:
    HELLLO ..GUYSS

Hav anyone of you seen any real ghost?
    im just wondering if anyone of you believe that ghost exist
    yes i do believe
    coz i saw one before
    here we live in malaysian there is 1 type of ghost its a Flying head
    and 1 night it was 11pm and i was looking at the sky while acompany my cousin smoking(i dont smoke)
    then sudenly 3 heads flying
    they hav guts hangin on their head
    and they make a chip sound

since that night im became a coward i dont watch horror movies and i dont look at the skies during night

bfore that i was a brave kid i like to point my midle finger at the graveyard and taunt hope can see a ghost but now..hell no..hehe thats just my expierence

so what im telling here is true and its my own experience(up to you to believe)

So if you hav some spare time mind sharing yours?
    and even type of ghost in your country?
    the only ghost i know in europe was umm something called banshee?hahaha xD

thanks for reading :D

2. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ohhhh yes. I have had many experiences with the supernatural. Once when I was a kid, I was in my basement with the computer at approximatley 3:30 AM (Witching hour starts at 3:00 AM) And I started to hear children laughing. This act disturbed me. I closed the door. They soon began to grow louder. My mother heard them as she was getting ready for work and came to help me. That day, I had become terrified.

3. Bloodbath

Bloodbath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is your house haunted?
    i once lived in a haunted house we never knew it was haunted after 3 years..

how to say umm some kind of hole that produce natural water...i dont know how to say is there is a ghost guarding that hole(local residents told us) and the hole is underneath our basement

but im 9 years old when we lived in that house and i dont know till my parents told me hehehe

4. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    I do not believe it is haunted anymore. My father had gotten holy water and went around telling the spirits to leave. I actually believe it was a guardian angel and not a ghost.

5. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My only experiance with this is when I was walking to school, I felt like a real hand touched my right shoulder, I turned around, no one anywhere around me.

6. Bloodbath

Bloodbath

Resources:
    Resources:
    In my school our Bio-Lab is haunted(rumours)

they put an unborn baby into the beaker so every night the cabinet will shake on its own LOL.

FYI i saw the unborn baby on my own bfore on science day...

7. FibSaSk

FibSaSk

Resources:
    Resources:
    I once was browsing THW and I saw a thread about ghosts.
    OMG... I was like "Impossible, I should take a pic"

8. Bloodbath

Bloodbath

Resources:
    Resources:
    @FibSaSk i like ur avatar =D

you mean u hate this thread?so u wanna take a pic and report?

WOOOT..

i Have real ghost vids frm my uncle and its real he recorded it coz he works on the umm i forgot the name
    its a place to store dead bodies its starts with M..Mortur if im not mistaken LOL

9. FibSaSk

FibSaSk

Resources:
    Resources:
    I mean I just don`t believe these things and I think it`s not logical.

10. Bloodbath

Bloodbath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes its normal for people that never seen a ghost to say that but after u did

you will have that experience....

11. Icedrake

Icedrake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not logical? Ever watch Ghost Adventures?

12. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    I made love to a ghost once.
    We did it for 9 years but then my dad told me it was haunted LOL.
    She had somekind of hole that produced natural and sticky kind of water.
    But then I inserted a vial of holy water in the hole and the ghost disappeared.

13. Bloodbath

Bloodbath

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hope you're joking..

14. Nuclear

Nuclear

Resources:
    Resources:
    What were you smoking?
    Just kidding, but I think they are bullshit.

15. MortAr

MortAr

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I'm a ghost myself. I tend to haunt peoples houses and scare the shit out of them.

16. Darkness-4ever

Darkness-4ever

Resources:
    Resources:
    I see Ghosts all the time, in fact, I create them quite a bit. Their abilities are quite nifty, though its always quite shocking to the other person when I call down a nuclear strike on them with said Ghosts.

17. GIANT_CRAB

GIANT_CRAB

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    As long as you don't commit crimes, why would you be scared of ghosts?

18. Chizume

Chizume

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have had no experiences with ghosts or anything supernatural at that.

Also, going in quite deep on the matter it seems ghosts often appear during bad terms (crimes, darkness). We are presuming ghosts are bad or caused by bad things, right? If they aren't bad - why bother? they won't do any harm. Anyhow, the real question here is; what defines bad? For instance, perhaps I don't think putting a baby in the beaker is a bad thing and thus why would there be a ghost there? Or maybe someone drowned and I don't bother?

I have heard of people seeing supernatural things. Even people I respect and hold dear, yet no ghost I know of have ever harmed anyone more than keeping the person awake (which is the person's own cause because it's her own fear).

My conclusion: Even the most fearsome ghost can't harm you.

19. Geazergimli2

Geazergimli2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol maybe not harm u physically... but mentally... now thats a different story... especially if its a big ugly, scary looking one :p

but i can't say ne thing right now... cause i've never seen ghosts... and i don't really believe in ghosts until i witness one myself.. which i hope i don't :p haha

20. Bloodbath

Bloodbath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea...epecialy if u saw a headless man...that can realy make u a coward even during daytime when ur alone in the bathroom..hahaha

EDIT:i must say ghost in asian region is far more scary than the west..
    dont believe me?compare asian horror movie with nightmare on elm street.halloween,....the only scariest movie i ever saw is the exorcist..