• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghost hunter, GHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Just wondering if anyone watches the show Ghost hunters international or just ghost hunters in general.

Just curios as to others opinions on the show if you have watched it. If you haven't don't say "Why not post a link?" just google it. Anyways

I'd like to know your personal opinion on the whole "ghost" aspect. Whether you believe its true, possible, or you don't think it is possible at all.

What I don't want to hear.
1. Religious fanatics freaking out over the concept. If you don't like the idea of ghosts at all then don't post, simple as that.

2. Don't be immature. I don't want these wild stories that you come up with of the ghost aspect.

3. Seriously don't be immature.

4. And finally be respectful to others opinions.

Anyways my opinion.

I personally, and not sure if ghost exist or not. I do enjoy seeing things like the ghost hunters shows, with the things they find. It is very interesting. However, I myself will not 100% believe that ghosts exist unless I myself have an experience. I've had a small one but nothing concrete.
So basically "ill believe it when I see or hear it"

I would have to say the most recent ghost hunters episode Where GHI investigates a hospital in the Philapeens where Vietnam soldiers (American soldiers who fought there) were treated, was a very impacting episode. It was actually hard to listen to the recordings that they got. Thinking of the events and horrors of Vietnam then listening to those responses was hard to bare. If your curious I'm sure they have the recordings on their site or on youtube.

Level 17
Personally, I believe in ghosts. I believe the main reason I do is derived from the fact that I want there to be an afterlife, something after death as we wait for the Second Coming.
My mother believes the ghost of her house's past owner still lingers in the hallways. I have had several strange experiences as well. Once I was sitting in a rotating chair in my room and it felt like somebody actually grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, I was the only one home. Now that I think about, everything seems to happen when I am the only one home. Footsteps, doors closing, and a distant moaning to name a few.
I guess I'll find out when I'm dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.