• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
There are indeed correct perspectives. Along time ago Reagan said he would bancrupt the Soviet Union and not bomb them. It was his perspective that that was the most effective means to combat the Soviet Union. And his perspective was correct and it worked.
That's not his perspective, that's his perogative.

There is no valid evidence to support murder. And you and TehEphy never had any Valid evidence.
How long have I been supporting murder? I'm saying that after the fact, shouldn't we try to make something good out of it. Of course, I'm saying that in another thread, and I wasn't involved at all in this discussion.

I wasnt laughing at any theory I was laughing at you and you thinking I should be banned when I clearly have done nothing worth that punishment.
You've done exactly what we've been doing, in almost exactly the same manner we have. Debating and allowing immaturity to get in the way.

I am being very polite. I could open a flood of insults and such but I am not immature and so I wont.
Trust me, you're not being polite.

You may not beleave me, but the truth is, My nabor moved out a few years ago, they left some of their stuff in the house, I don't know why. Anyway, no one knew much about them, there front door is never locked, so, i go in there house sometimes, to check it out. I heard some noises one time. So I ran home and grabbed a camera, these are some pictures I took.
The first picture is too blurry to see anything, the second one looks like it's from a movie, and the third one is definitely CGI.

Level 35
Still correct.

You support murder everytime you say abortions are fine. You support body part theft when you support stemcell research that implies killing a baby so guess what it doesnt regrow cells and they are not replaced BECAUSE HE/SHE is DEAD for a selfish reason cause the mother was too self centered 90% of the abortion cases to even want a child.

I agree.

Level 24
My response to the other parts of the post is in the Stem Cell Research/Abortion thread, which is where it belongs. I am forcefully dragging your single-minded ass out of this thread. If possible, I'd like to forcefully drag MSBB's ass out of this thread as well.

Hmm. What do you think the first photo actually is? I don't have a clue, it's so blurry.

Level 24
OhmyfuckingGod... I said forcefully dragging your single-minded ass to the Stem Cell Research/Abortion thread. That was part of what I was dragging.

Level 24
Wow, now you're just spamming, in a totally defeated, sore-loser-y way. Well, does anybody actually think they know what the first picture is?

Level 26
You know, I'm actually putting just a little effort into getting this back on topic. Do you have a guess as to what the first photo could be?
It was wishful thinking that this thread would die after the fruitcake comments, but whatever. The first picture is too blurry to notice if there was an elephant in the room, the second picture looks like mild discoloration, and the third picture looks like dust or smoke. Not exactly moist looking fog.

Level 24
It was wishful thinking that this thread would die after the fruitcake comments, but whatever. The first picture is too blurry to notice if there was an elephant in the room, the second picture looks like mild discoloration, and the third picture looks like dust or smoke. Not exactly moist looking fog.

Heh, the second picture actually has a white skeletal hand, it's that wisp of smoke. It and the third picture are clearly CGI, but the second one is pretty cool. I'd like to have a copy of the original. Also, the third one claims to be taken in an attic, but it's most certainly a hall of some sort, you can even see the doors leading off to the side.

Level 26
Heh, the second picture actually has a white skeletal hand, it's that wisp of smoke. It and the third picture are clearly CGI, but the second one is pretty cool. I'd like to have a copy of the original. Also, the third one claims to be taken in an attic, but it's most certainly a hall of some sort, you can even see the doors leading off to the side.
I'm not so sure those are doors. They look in the same shape of the windows, and they sort of cut off halfway down.

Level 24
You're right, although that may just be a trick of poor quality and the sudden colour change. I'd definitely like to see the originals of the second and third photos.

Level 25
Look you people, if you cannot hold an INTELEGENT discussion, if somehow that lump of grey matter you call a brain cannot understand the concept of civilty, I am going to effing ban you

So how's about you grow some respect for other people and QUIT IT WITH THE FLAMING? Because I can and will ban

Now get back to the topic at hand

Level 24
Um, if I'm not mistaken, it's been on-topic for four posts. The pictures we're talking about are the ones here. You have any ideas what they are? If you've seen them before, I wouldn't mind having a look at the originals.

Level 26
Look you people, if you cannot hold an INTELEGENT discussion, if somehow that lump of grey matter you call a brain cannot understand the concept of civilty, I am going to effing ban you

So how's about you grow some respect for other people and QUIT IT WITH THE FLAMING? Because I can and will ban

Now get back to the topic at hand
A little late in the season, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.