• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story telling page...SCARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
BOO! This is all in the Favour of halloween, for me i guess.
If you have a good ghost story or something hella scarey that's happened please tell us. Here's mine.

This one time I was walking over to my friends house at night(like 1-2 blocks away)and there's this noise behind me, rustles in the bushes, so i stop to check it out, nothign there, and the sound stops, so i start walking again, slightly faster, I hear the nose but its going faster. So i began jogging, Then it broke into a run the noise was going just as fast as me. but now i was at my friends house. So now i was POUNDING on the door. then I hear a meow, I look over and there's my cat stich, He's been following me this whole time....

Level 10
this is a story from my country's army peeps.

in the past, the commandoes were very rough, and many people werent cut up to be in the army (the starting years). and there have been cases of people commiting suicide of overexerting themselves to their deaths. and this story goes...

when i was moved to a new post, i was also given a new bunk to sleep in. rumours has it that the bunk that i now reside in is haunted by a ghost of a private who committed suicide in the area. although i dont usually believe in ghosts, i still carry a small knife with me, as it is said that ghosts are afraid of sharp objects. also, the bed that the dead private used have also been deserted, and not allowed to use.

one night, i woke up from my sleep, because i heard some rustling from the door of the bunk. i squinted at the dark figure approaching the cabinet at the back of my bunk. i dare not move, and i gripped my swiss knife with intensity under my bedsheet. then the dark figure took out a banana. like how the rumours that the dead private likes to, because bananas are rich in vitamins and energy. slowly he peeled the banana, and i still did not dare move a muscle. the dark figure had his back facing me, as i slowly got out of bed and approached the figure, still holding on to my knife. as i put my hand onto the shoulder of the dark figure, a shiver ran down my spine. the head of the figure instandtly turned back. and i almost of the shock of my life!

it's my officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.