• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Quite frankly I dont give a shit about what you think either so we are on even terms lol
:thumbs_up:

As for eyewitnesses in criminal trials The reason they are useless is because they were most likely panicked at the time it happened. That exagerates and distorts what you remember. That is very simple to figure out
No, they're useless because human memories are so easy to manipulate. If you make a comment about something unusual (but nonexistent) about a suspect in a fake crime, you can bet your ass most of the witnesses will "remember" it. They may not even believe you when you bring the fake criminal into the room. Doesn't matter if they were panicked or not. Not to mention that you can mis-attribute aspects of some memories to others.

Level 3
No im not panicked when I see a ghost not at all why should I be. what could it possibly do to me? kill me? I almost did that myself.

Do not say that I judge my friends by what they look like again if you please its very... Irritating I cant seem to find another word for it. seeing a ghost is a much different thing and you seem to be twisting my words or puting new ones in my mouth.

I know the human memories are flawed but they are what they are I cant argue that point I suppose you think this means you've won this arguement?

Level 24
I wasn't arguing, I was correcting some misinformation. You said you don't give a shit about what I have to say about ghosts, so there's really no point in me wasting my time trying to tell you they exist or otherwise.

Level 26
No im not panicked when I see a ghost not at all why should I be. what could it possibly do to me? kill me? I almost did that myself.
If panicked is not the right word, there are plenty others. Suffice to say, your mind altered what you've seen to exaggerate it or stretch the truth of the situation, or, say, that was an illusion. We all know you want to kill yourself. Stop bringing it into threads.
Do not say that I judge my friends by what they look like again if you please its very... Irritating I cant seem to find another word for it. seeing a ghost is a much different thing and you seem to be twisting my words or puting new ones in my mouth.
Seeing is believing means you judge everything by what you see, bringing thought in as a secondary judgment, in other words "Judging books by their cover", in other words "I am not twisting your words. You yourself are twisting your own words"
I know the human memories are flawed but they are what they are I cant argue that point I suppose you think this means you've won this arguement?
No, none of us won the argument, you yourself just killed yours.

Level 3
If panicked is not the right word, there are plenty others. Suffice to say, your mind altered what you've seen to exaggerate it or stretch the truth of the situation, or, say, that was an illusion. We all know you want to kill yourself. Stop bringing it into threads.

Said that to make the point.

Seeing is believing means you judge everything by what you see, bringing thought in as a secondary judgment, in other words "Judging books by their cover", in other words "I am not twisting your words. You yourself are twisting your own words"

When Exactly did I say that seeing is believeing or I judged a book by its cover? I seem to remember saying My eyes dont lie too me. which if you havent figured it out was meant to mean I know it was there because I saw it.

No, none of us won the argument, you yourself just killed yours.

Do I even need to reply to that insult?

Level 21
Sesshoku, you may think you've seen a ghost, and you may swear you've seen one, but in my opinion you most likely didn't. And yes, memories are easily warped in our minds. I'll give some proof of this. I once got in a fight with a person twice the size of me (literally, they weighed over twice as much as me) and he nearly knocked me out when he punched me in the jaw. Now I faintly remember some of the things that happened, but barely any. And now I seem to remember all of it. Why? Because your mind warps things and fills up blank areas with its own ideas that are most likely false. Anyway, these are just my views and they could be wrong, or they could be right, but it's up to you to accept them or decline them and I won't hold anything against you for whatever you pick

Level 24
When Exactly did I say that seeing is believeing or I judged a book by its cover? I seem to remember saying My eyes dont lie too me. which if you havent figured it out was meant to mean I know it was there because I saw it.

Have you ever played that game telephone? Where you say one word, and it gets passed down a line until it gets back to the original person? What makes the word the person says and gets back different are two things: People can hear something and think they hear something else (perhaps due to context), or they can literally not hear what actually was said. Just saying, the same can happen with sight, touch, any sense.

Level 3
Yes it can but thiers a difference in the game telephone the words are warped after going through many minds not one.. (and most of the time you have that one person intentionally warping it to something funny)

Level 35
I believe its possible for ghosts and spirits to exist. After all science isnt fool proof and while I dont think ghosts are nesecarilly a "stuck in limbo" sort of thing. Disembodied spirits are indeed quite possible perhaps even real. There are somethings in life that are beyond the scientific reasoning of man.

Of course not every garden variety ghost story, or spiritualist medium/ wuigi board is true but some perhaps some of the more overlooked ledgends and stories are.

Afterall human kind does not have all the answers to life or death.

I for an absolute fact know that there are somethings beyond mortal logic. (though I wont go into any personal stories)

(And Please refrain from profanity this is not the place or time for it.. That goes for both parties)

Level 26
Said that to make the point.
Yes, "seeing is believing" and "my eyes don't lie to me" are two COMPLETELY different things.
Do I even need to reply to that insult?
Not an insult as much as failing to respond to a point made and instead telling another to delude himself with victory.

Level 3
We are getting no where at all. you wont listen to me. and I wont listen to you so that makes argueing over this point useless if no one is going to change. im done in this topic

Level 24
After all science isnt fool proof
Science is very fool proof. It only falls short in areas humans don't yet have the technology to test. Also, the humans conducting scientific experiments are certainly almost the polar opposite of fool-proof.

and while I dont think ghosts are nesecarilly a "stuck in limbo" sort of thing. Disembodied spirits are indeed quite possible perhaps even real.
Stop and think about what a "thought" is. Just a surge of electricity along conductive materials. Electricity comes with a magnetic field. While it is several many, many, [HIGHLIGHT]many[/code], hundred kinds of unlikely, it could theoretically be possible for those patterns of electromagnetic currents to be imprinted on something (or for them to leave some sort of electromagnetic mark), and for those patterns of electromagnetic currents to be noticed by someone passing by. If ghosts are real, that's what it is.

There are somethings in life that are beyond the scientific reasoning of man.
Like existence.

Of course not every garden variety ghost story, or spiritualist medium/ wuigi board is true but some perhaps some of the more overlooked ledgends and stories are.
Ouija, not wuigi.

I for an absolute fact know that there are somethings beyond mortal logic. (though I wont go into any personal stories)
Like existence.

(And Please refrain from profanity this is not the place or time for it.. That goes for both parties)

Well, since you asked so nicely... Okay. I bet you didn't see that coming. And now to make what you probably predicted right: [HIGHLIGHT]Fuck[/code]. :grin:

Level 35
TehEphy:

Again Science is not fool proof: Science is the logic and reasoning of man to explain the world around him, science is not the universe or its workings only how it is explained.

Thus since it is man's explanation it is not fool proof. It is infact subject to being completely wrong in some if not many cases.

I know what a though is. I know the mechanics of brain function and body to brain nervous connections (not an expert) but I do know how it works.

And TehEphy stop and think what a spirit is. Not a thought but the central core of a being and the being itself.

Yes existence among many things.

My mistake "ouja" then.

Why you have to insist on meaningless vulgar language I don't know why. Afterall it just shows ignorance on your part. Your language being that of an immature child getting a cheap rush from saying profanity.

And don't double post.

Last edited:
Level 26
TehEphy:

Again Science is not fool proof: Science is the logic and reasoning of man to explain the world around him, science is not the universe or its workings only how it is explained.
Thus since it is man's explanation it is not fool proof. It is infact subject to being completely wrong in some if not many cases.
Yeah. Greek myths, flat earths, and (my belief) psychics are all falsified acts of science.
I know what a though is. I know the mechanics of brain function and body to brain nervous connections (not an expert) but I do know how it works.
It's a brain.
And TehEphy stop and think what a spirit is. Not a thought but the central core of a being and the being itself.
A spirit is a hypothetical entity and should not be assumed as already existing unless with valid reason to do so.
Yes existence among many things.
My mistake "ouja" then.
Your mistake Ouija then.
Why you have to insist on meaningless vulgar language I don't know why. Afterall it just shows ignorance on your part. Your language being that of an immature child getting a cheap rush from saying profanity.
He dropped the bait. You bit it damn well hard. He's sprinkling in his vulgarities into his posts because you take it so well. He's not an immature child getting a cheap rush from saying fuck. He's an immature child getting a cheap rush from seeing you overreact. :thumbs_up:
And don't double post.
Fuck

Level 24

By definition, science is foolproof. Maybe our understanding of it isn't, but science itself is.

That was directed at everybody in this thread, and prompted by the text in the quote. It wasn't me telling you off for being an idiot or something, I'm sorry you took it that way. Also, your thought patterns are who you are, effectively the core of your being. Is it really that much of a stretch to believe that ghosts are imprints of human thought-patterns? It's a semi-plausible manner for it to scientifically occur.

Because you insist on being so touchy about it. I'm distracting any focus you may have had on what's being discussed with one word (actually several, but the one I've been using is [HIGHLIGHT]fuck[/code]), and you shouldn't be letting me. You're almost spending as much time being irate about me cursing as you are being irate about the rest of my post.

Level 35
You prove to me that science is absolutly foolproof. The real world that "science" explains is fool proof like gravity and light patterns But the science that tries to explain it when its barley scratched the surface is indeed not foolproof.

Your forgiven.

I am not irate nor is it making me loose focus. I am telling you that there are better more intelligent ways to put your thoughts into words. Cursing isnt one of them.

Level 24
You prove to me that science is absolutly foolproof. The real world that "science" explains is fool proof like gravity and light patterns But the science that tries to explain it when its barley scratched the surface is indeed not foolproof.
Science is foolproof, what we learn from it/do with it isn't. Is that any better?

I am not irate nor is it making me loose focus. I am telling you that there are better more intelligent ways to put your thoughts into words. Cursing isnt one of them.
I'm assuming you haven't seen many of my posts in which I don't curse, but when I curse, it's about strong emphasis. As long as that gets across, I couldn't really care less how it affects your opinion of me.

Level 21
kudos to both of you, Teh_Ephy and MySpaceBarBroke, you both flame, spam, and troll in a lot of off topic threads and yet still haven't been banned!!! :O I seriously have to give you guys both a big pat on the back for that. You two seem to just want your opinions to be thrust onto everyone else until they agree with you, gets a tad bit annoying after awhile -_-

http://www.youfail.org

Last edited:
Level 35
ONCE AGAIN you fail to give me proof that science is "fool proof"

And ONCE AGAIN you fail to realize that science is not the world we live in its our attempt at explaining it.

And I don't care who you are. I could care less I only said that you should find a better way to express your thought.

Cursing is not a problem when its the right time and place...this isnt.

Thats funny Soup and its true. *applauds*

Level 24
ONCE AGAIN you fail to give me proof that science is "fool proof"
My understanding of science is that it is by definition fool-proof, although you may not because of how you view science.

And ONCE AGAIN you fail to realize that science is not the world we live in its our attempt at explaining it.
I'm assuming that have different ideas about what "science" is. To me, science is the established facts that explain how our universe works, what we do with those facts (properly) to improve our knowledge of those facts and others, and the processes used to establish theories as either true or false. Viewed like that, it's foolproof, but what we do with it and (think) learn from it isn't. I'm sorry for not realizing we probably view science differently sooner.

And I don't care who you are. I could care less I only said that you should find a better way to express your thought.
If you don't care, drop it. Please.

Cursing is not a problem when its the right time and place...this isnt.
You think it isn't. Lifestyles are really what determines that, we obviously lead rather different ones. I also invite you to notice that I wasn't the first one to throw in a useless curse in this thread.

Thats funny Soup and its true. *applauds*
I honestly have no idea how to reply to what SuPa- said, because for the most part it's probably true. I'd like to say I don't troll/flame unless people make big openings for it, but I'm pretty sure I don't spam very much outside of _.

Level 35
I view science as the following.
:The discovery and explanation of how things work in our universe. How else would I possibly view it?

:The established facts of the universe are indeed fool proof but the science that explains them is not. Sorry but even viewed that way it isnt fool proof because to improve our knowledge of the facts and to prove/disprove theories means that science (being the explanation of the facts) is indeed not fool proof.

Now then.. If some one wishes Close the thread.

Level 26
kudos to both of you, Teh_Ephy and MySpaceBarBroke, you both flame, spam, and troll in a lot of off topic threads and yet still haven't been banned!!! :O I seriously have to give you guys both a big pat on the back for that. You two seem to just want your opinions to be thrust onto everyone else until they agree with you, gets a tad bit annoying after awhile -_-

Kudos to you, SuPa- for interrupting our debate with completely off topic spam, being a hypocrite, making unsupported facts, confusing detailed debate for forcing opinions on others, and posting a site that wasn't funny the first time you posted it, and still isn't funny the third time you post it. Indeed, you utterly fail.

Level 24
I think the music on that site is pretty cool. Anyways, I've provided a semi-plausible scientific explanation for ghosts, others have provided supernatural explanations. What seems to be left is the discussion about cursing. Which, oddly enough, can be used as a pun for being related to ghosts.

Level 21
MySpace, arguments are made to try and force your opinions and ideas onto someone else. Why do I think this? Because if you've stated your opinion, you've stated your opinion. If you disagree later on with someone else's and re-state yours with other facts you are most likely trying to convince them your opinion is right. And that will then most likely put the person you were disagreeing with into defense mode and "bite back". Ever heard of a of a lawyer :O? That's what most do, in my opinion. Now, so what you've just said is wrong. You both have stated your opinions so there's really no need for any of us to be posting in this thread anymore. MySpace, everyone's a hypocrite. And OMGZORS NO WAIS EYE TRULED N 1 THRED!!!111wun....

As for "unsupported facts" part of my statement is completely supported. Teh_Ephy agreed with me. Please read up on the thread before causing more interruptions in this "detailed debate"

BTW, complaining in a thread about another person spamming IS spamming :p As I said before, just about everyone's a hypocrite. So... calling someone else a hypocrite as an insult (which you were probably doing... once again, flaming) is pretty null

It's not supposed to be funny. There's a clear message in it, and if you can't understand it... wow

*plugs a cork into each ear*

Now, I'm finished with this thread

Level 13
I've day dreamed about weather or not you do become a ghost after death... float around for ever watching people... almost made we wanna die just to see, just to find out for my self what happenes after you die... I still wish that that is the case... flying around the world for all eternity alone would be one of my many dreams come true.

Level 26
MySpace, arguments are made to try and force your opinions and ideas onto someone else. Why do I think this? Because if you've stated your opinion, you've stated your opinion. If you disagree later on with someone else's and re-state yours with other facts you are most likely trying to convince them your opinion is right. And that will then most likely put the person you were disagreeing with into defense mode and "bite back".
There's a difference that you obviously can't see. You don't force feed information in a debate, you give them the information and if there is no valid rebuttal, you win. Whether they've learned something or not from it is none of your concern because you have established a precedent. Not only that, but you've displayed it in such a derogatory manner, it's really hard to see you as anything near civil.
Ever heard of a of a lawyer :O? That's what most do, in my opinion. Now, so what you've just said is wrong. You both have stated your opinions so there's really no need for any of us to be posting in this thread anymore.
Do you know what the purpose of a debate, and a trial, is for that matter? It's to inform others, the jury if you're in a trial, of the facts, and strip away things you know aren't true. You obviously don't understand the art of debating, seeing as you believe it's just "ROFL I GIV MY THOT N DEN NO THINK NEMORE". Debates give us a chance to think about another person's displayed facts and reconsider what you think.
MySpace, everyone's a hypocrite. And OMGZORS NO WAIS EYE TRULED N 1 THRED!!!111wun....
I never denied trolling in this thread, because I've been lately losing patience with those, and therefore feel the need to display things in a sadistic, or sarcastic, manner. Notice how I haven't been going on a tyrade against debating users, however.
As for "unsupported facts" part of my statement is completely supported. Teh_Ephy agreed with me. Please read up on the thread before causing more interruptions in this "detailed debate"[/quote
That's not what I mean about supported, and you obviously don't know that. What I mean about supported is giving examples of such excessive spam, flaming, and trolling, that calls for us deserving to get banned any more than you. Furthermore, Ephy is not my mother, nor is he my clone or my pimp. I think I can think some things without his consent.
BTW, complaining in a thread about another person spamming IS spamming :p As I said before, just about everyone's a hypocrite. So... calling someone else a hypocrite as an insult (which you were probably doing... once again, flaming) is pretty null
Okay then. Go get yourself banned, seeing as you have been debating OUR deservance of getting banned, and is therefore trying to force your view on me, and, as you said, you've trolled, flamed, and spammed before as well.

It's not supposed to be funny. There's a clear message in it, and if you can't understand it... wow
It was obviously an attempt at looking creative, which failed because it has been posted on this site for the fuckteenth time, not to mention it was as uncivilized as the activity you find bannable.
*plugs a cork into each ear*

Now, I'm finished with this thread
Yup. Hit n run posting is definitely the new fad of nettiquette.
HA I agree Soup. Yet another correct perspective.
ZOMG ELENAI FORS VEW ON UTHRS! BAN!

Level 35
Hmmmmz, Resorting to anger, How undignified.

and to me. Let me attempt to translate your horrible text messaging speech.

hmmmz oh my god forces view on others! Ban!

First of all I have done nothing to deserve being banned.
(if that was Directed at me)

Second how about taking a good look at yourself and shutting up.

Thread is now void thank you and have a nice day.

Level 24
When I said that for the most part it was right, I was talking about myself.

@Elenai:
  • No such thing as a correct perspective.
  • His name is SuPa-, not Soup.
  • Stop kissing his ass.

Level 26
Hmmmmz, Resorting to anger, How undignified.
I've calmed down a bit. Sock it to me, baby.
and to me. Let me attempt to translate your horrible text messaging speech.
Horrible? That was the best damn steak I've had in my life. But the phrase in the end of my post has been a result of purposeful grammatical error, which almost all parties have partaken in, as you obviously see. Oh, and I directed no anger at you. I love you.
hmmmz oh my god forces view on others! Ban!
<3
First of all I have done nothing to deserve being banned.
(if that was Directed at me)
You were debating, of which supa defines as forcing views on others, which he defines as bannable. :thumbs_up:
Second how about taking a good look at yourself and shutting up.
Love you too, but my point was made in the previous statement.
Thread is now void thank you and have a nice day.
You've been saying that for a long time. How about enforcing it? :grin:

Level 35
TehEphy:

"No such thing as a correct perspective."
--Yes there is.

"His name is SuPa-, not Soup. "
--Be silent Soup is my nickname for him, I know what his screen name is.

"Stop kissing his ass."
--I am not kissing his ass, He is an internet friend and an ally, And I never kiss up (sept to mods and Ralle :p ) After all I am arrogant.

MySpaceBar:

Steak? what kind of.... Steak?

And what was that <3 supposed to mean, you had best not be trying to cross me boy.

For the rest of your post especially the part about me being "banned" I will summarize what I think about it.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp for breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*rolls on his arrogant floor* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gets up his legs buckling from laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls back down from the imense hilaroty* HAHAHAHAHAHAA.

and there you have it. Case dismissed.

Level 7
You may not beleave me, but the truth is, My nabor moved out a few years ago, they left some of their stuff in the house, I don't know why. Anyway, no one knew much about them, there front door is never locked, so, i go in there house sometimes, to check it out. I heard some noises one time. So I ran home and grabbed a camera, these are some pictures I took.

P.S. Some say, only the people that truly beleave in ghosts can see them.

Attachments

• GhostMirror.jpg
    GhostMirror.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 81
  • GhostBackyard.jpg
    GhostBackyard.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,455
  • Atic Ghost.jpg
    Atic Ghost.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 124
Level 26
TehEphy:

"No such thing as a correct perspective."
--Yes there is.
Perspectives are thoroughly opinionated, and therefore moot.
"His name is SuPa-, not Soup. "
--Be silent Soup is my nickname for him, I know what his screen name is.
I could have made a joke there, but it isn't exactly family friendly.
"Stop kissing his ass."
--I am not kissing his ass, He is an internet friend and an ally, And I never kiss up (sept to mods and Ralle :p ) After all I am arrogant.
You're only his "ally" because he's against us. In fact, what he condones is against you too.
MySpaceBar:

Steak? what kind of.... Steak?
Bear.
And what was that <3 supposed to mean, you had best not be trying to cross me boy.
Oooh, smite me oh mighty smiter of smiteness. <3=sideways heart.
For the rest of your post especially the part about me being "banned" I will summarize what I think about it.....
Ok.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp for breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*rolls on his arrogant floor* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gets up his legs buckling from laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls back down from the imense hilaroty* HAHAHAHAHAHAA.

and there you have it. Case dismissed.
uhh, you support supa and then laugh at his theory? wow. you keep saying this discussion is over, then you come crawling back for more. indeed, you are laughable.

Level 35
Perspectives can indeed be correct. Learn from history and learn from the politcs you think that you are so fluent in.

Spacebar: you are indeed immature. And that is worse than any flaw I have.

He is not only my ally in many things but He is also My friend and thus just because he may think differntly than I doesnt mean that I will stop being his friend.

Smite you hmmmz.

The summary was the laughter.

I was not laughing at SuPa's theory I was laughing at you.

I am also not crawling back for more. I am riding in on my "high horse" and "politly" telling you to stop insulting my intelligence.

AND ONCE AGAIN case dismissed.

Now close the thread please.

Level 26
Perspectives can indeed be correct. Learn from history and learn from the politcs you think that you are so fluent in.
Perspectives are nothing but opinions, and therefore there is no correct perspective.
Oooh, I'm immature. That hurts so much coming from a person that himself said no matter what valid proof someone offers, you will remain concrete on the subject of stem cell research.
He is not only my ally in many things but He is also My friend and thus just because he may think differntly than I doesnt mean that I will stop being his friend.
Yes, but you were thoroughly agreeing with his statements, most of which has logic that can apply to you deserving to be banned.
Smite you hmmmz.
Smite me hmmmz.
The summary was the laughter.

I was not laughing at SuPa's theory I was laughing at you.
SuPa's theory was what I offered, and then you laughed at me for reiterating it. You therefore are laughing at his theory.
I am also not crawling back for more. I am riding in on my "high horse" and "politly" telling you to stop insulting my intelligence.
I don't see the "polit" part of it, and yes, you are crawling back for more. You continuously say this conversation is over, then come back every time I say something. If you shoot the horse, you don't beat it afterwards.
AND ONCE AGAIN case dismissed.

Now close the thread please.
Ok, I take that back. You're shooting the horse, then beating it, then shooting it again, and you're probably going to beat it some more after I make this reply.

You may not beleave me, but the truth is, My nabor moved out a few years ago, they left some of their stuff in the house, I don't know why. Anyway, no one knew much about them, there front door is never locked, so, i go in there house sometimes, to check it out. I heard some noises one time. So I ran home and grabbed a camera, these are some pictures I took.

P.S. Some say, only the people that truly beleave in ghosts can see them.

I can see a lot of orbs in the second and third pic. I'm not sure if they are naturalistic orbs or spiritual orbs, since I don't have a great knowledge about these things.

Level 35
Once again you are defamating my character.

There are indeed correct perspectives. Along time ago Reagan said he would bancrupt the Soviet Union and not bomb them. It was his perspective that that was the most effective means to combat the Soviet Union. And his perspective was correct and it worked.

There is no valid evidence to support murder. And you and TehEphy never had any Valid evidence.

His statements include the following, Don't flame, Don't troll, And Don't spam constantly.

I have done none of the above.

I wasnt laughing at any theory I was laughing at you and you thinking I should be banned when I clearly have done nothing worth that punishment.

I am being very polite. I could open a flood of insults and such but I am not immature and so I wont.

I would never treat a horse that way. And I only keep coming back because you continue to insult me.

Now for the last time.

Stop now.

Level 26
Once again you are defamating my character.
And so are you.
There are indeed correct perspectives. Along time ago Reagan said he would bancrupt the Soviet Union and not bomb them. It was his perspective that that was the most effective means to combat the Soviet Union. And his perspective was correct and it worked.
It wasn't correct, it was efficient in the eyes of the people, in other words, widely accepted.
There is no valid evidence to support murder. And you and TehEphy never had any Valid evidence.
Murder? I think you must be in the wrong server. Try Mok'Nathal.
His statements include the following, Don't flame,
Don't troll, And Don't spam constantly.

I have done none of the above.
He defined debating as "forcing your opinion on people", and you are therefore banworthy.
I wasnt laughing at any theory I was laughing at you and you thinking I should be banned when I clearly have done nothing worth that punishment.
Redirect to upper statement.
I am being very polite. I could open a flood of insults and such but I am not immature and so I wont.
Elenai said:
You lose.
I would never treat a horse that way. And I only keep coming back because you continue to insult me.
I give a statement, it's an insult. You give a statement, it's polite. I see.
Also, have you ever heard the statement "beating a dead horse". Try shooting the horse, beating it, shooting it again, beating it some more, then shooting it for a third time, and probably going to beat it afterwards.
Now for the last time.

Stop now.
Yeah.

Level 35
Spacebar I am not defaming your character.

Abortion=murder no way around it.

I am not banworthy at all.

Telling you the truth about what you are is not an insult THERFORE...I do not lose.

Your statments usually include insulting the person you are making the statement to. I am being polite by not insulting you I only told you the truth about your actions.

and now for the final and last time....Be silent.

Level 26
Spacebar I am not defaming your character.
*cough*
Abortion=murder no way around it.
Reroute to the other thread.
I am not banworthy at all.
You haven't given any valid reason as to why you are different from us debating, of which supa defines as forcing your opinion on others.
Telling you the truth about what you are is not an insult THERFORE...I do not lose.
I'll reply to this in the statement below.
Your statments usually include insulting the person you are making the statement to. I am being polite by not insulting you I only told you the truth about your actions.
Hold on.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp for breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and now for the final and last time....Be silent.
Now is this the REAL last time, or is there going to be a sequel, like the rest of the "last times".

Level 35
I am not defaming your character. I am telling you the truth about your self.

Still not ban worthy and forcing an opinion is not ban worthy.

Stop being a copycat for it is ignorant.

And I will not step down and let you insult me my God and my intelligence.

Now if you truely want it to end DO NOT REPLY.

Have a nice day.

Level 26
I am not defaming your character. I am telling you the truth about your self.
You are a dickhead. That wasn't an insult, I was telling the truth about yourself.
Still not ban worthy and forcing an opinion is not ban worthy.
You say that after supa's little tyrade?
Stop being a copycat for it is ignorant.
But you put such nice situations for it.
And I will not step down and let you insult me my God and my intelligence.
Rofl that's ironic. Usually people who refuse to step down do just that.
Now if you truely want it to end DO NOT REPLY.
Sorta odd how you say it's over... over and over again.
Have a nice day.
You too <3

Status
Not open for further replies.