• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I believe on ghosts i meet too one , or maybe it was a dream... but i think ghost are real. I,am searching for a website with high-quality videos with paranormal things but its hard to find , i search some videos on youtube but that are most videos in type : They stand by a mirror , looking in the mirror , wait , then you are looking and listening only to the video... then a scary picture is showed and you are scared , but that is not what i mean...
What i mean is a good video , for sample this
YouTube - Ghost makes contact
Scary...
Give here too please links to some scary videos.

Level 7
OK , what i mean is a good video , not a video where the door open and thats all... videos where you realy think its real , and dont think its 100% fake.
On NICK is too a good show ,the name is Ghost Trackers , 2 trackers go in with special equipment (EMC , Para.Micro , Compass , and other tool to see the temperature) with the EMC they can see paranormal things with para.micro sounds that we cant hear good , and when the compass goes crazy maybe a ghost is by you , when the temperature is low maybe there is a ghost.
In one episode there was a door going a bit open and close , so 2cm...
The room was closed so no wind. The bad on it is , the door war not opened.
Or in one other episode there was a rope and from alone it swing to right and to left then up the contact break and more.

Level 12
Let us make a deal, fine gentlemen.

Whoever dies first is to visit all the other members who posted here, no screaming, blood and gaping hole in the head shit please.

I did this with my friend already. Too bad she hates me at the moment, so if there are indeed ghosts, I'm in for a scare, maybe even a scary-ass possession (assuming she dies first).

Anyone down with my proposal?

Level 18
Let us make a deal, fine gentlemen.

Whoever dies first is to visit all the other members who posted here, no screaming, blood and gaping hole in the head shit please.

I did this with my friend already. Too bad she hates me at the moment, so if there are indeed ghosts, I'm in for a scare, maybe even a scary-ass possession (assuming she dies first).

Anyone down with my proposal?

I am in. :)

Level 5
Oh my oh my!.. Ghost ghost!.. Don't make me.. GRRR... DON"T... This thread gives me da creeps.. It just like.. *brrr* I dun wanna talk..

Level 13
Oh my oh my!.. Ghost ghost!.. Don't make me.. GRRR... DON"T... This thread gives me da creeps.. It just like.. *brrr* I dun wanna talk..
Play that funky music white boy
Lay down the boogie and play that funky music till you die

Level 7
The closest to a ghost I've seen was when my friends and I went ghost hunting and I saw a spooky banshee-like lady walking around 20 meters away. At first I thought she was just a normal person but it couldn't be, she was too white! But whenever we go back there, we never seem to find her :|

Level 8
Lol, looks real enough. But, who knows wether ghosts exists or not. Maybe ghosts are aliens coming from another world and their bodies are equipped with some alien device that could speed up their molucles and shiz. Maybe ghosts are a species of nature we never learnt about.

But, as for me, I believe in them. Watch too many horrors probably. (the scariest ghost is probably a 'pocong' look them up in google, they're funky)

Level 21
If someone believes in physics, he would say that it IS possible, but whatever.

And Ghosts are possible if you think about it, but they are most likely NOT dead persons, I am not a professional in paranormal stuff, but if you want stuff which comes close to it watch X-factor, there was once a video with a ghost and they said it is true.

It is not a prove, but I dont think they are inventing their true stuff...

Level 7
In Summer School camp , every summer from class 1-5 we go camp in the nature , school in the nature , one day i awoke and i see up on a bed something white its shining and ...sleeping ? I dont know but i was 8 maybe it was my fantasy or dream but i remember what i did then... dont look on it and sleep , dont know why i think because when i run out the hut and say there is a ghost and all mean i,am crazy. On schools in the nature is fun to search for ghosts , ghost calling and so and in the walk throught the forrest game :D...
You walk the forrest where you see on the path lights from one point to the other and all are scared :D. That was fun and scary... but i liked it to search for ghosts. For sample some girls called a ghost and they go eat and later the hut is in chaos... poltergeist ?

Level 8
I have problem understanding your post. When you think about it, ghosts are the same as dragons. No one today could prove dragons existed back in the early days. At the same time, the concept of dragons has affected many cultures. Chinese, Cambodian, European, etc. Surely nothing imaginary could affect that many a culture?

Isn't it the same with ghosts? So, it's either ghosts are real and physics hasn't got far enough to explaining the matter logically or just all human souls are haunted by imaginary beings called ghosts.

Meh.

Level 24
That's something of a fallacy. Eastern "dragons" are actually long, and have nothing to do with Western dragons; dragon was just the closest equivalent. Also, many myths about dragons and other mythical/divine creatures are based on dinosaur fossils.

About ghosts, people die everywhere, people die with unfinished business everywhere, and people absolutely love to jump to conclusions based on completely circumstancial evidence and first impressions everywhere. Why wouldn't there be ghost stories across the globe?

Level 7
Ghost caught on tape
Definitely not fake. Be sure to wach the whole movie, and have sound enabled, otherwise you'll think it's fake.

Yes... :D i know what is it i watched it without sound and i,am fully watching to the chair and then... wow :D was scary...

Ghosts are maybe too people who had a bad life who havent never luck
and when they die they want revenge to the people who was not nice to them, maybe not , i dont know. I had read a text how demons read
and there was a text a spell ? Yes something in that type from
16 keys and there was i think... i dont remember good but to
make it work you must exactly say it and loud.
It was one of the not so dangerous keys. I,am not so brave to
say the magic formula :D.

Level 5
eeeeiihhh.. Meeep!
Ghosts = Bullshit
No one has seen ghosts in real life lol, only crazy people can do that :grin:

why even bother focusing or believing ghosts when you can learn to ride a bike, and then learn to stand on the saddle while riding the bike, now thats impressive! :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Ghost photos are most not real. They download a scary house picture then find a creature and make it a bit white then transparent so it looks as a ghost , i know what i now show :D that is FAKE it looking so , its too my first FAKE GHOST PHOTO , i tryed it and it is realy easy.

Level 7
I have too heard from a hole in earth they gived there a microfone they heard sound before now they hear them loud and that are screaming people so that is the hell they say. But i dont think its real when yes why i never heard of it ? When someone can say "HELL IS REAL WE FOUND THE ENTRANCE" so... all news have a story ? Or maybe it was secret...? Or a lie.

Level 5
Anyone know about the Sound-Copy?.. It means.. When you are only one in your place.. You will start hearing familiar sounds such as... A low knock of your friends knock.. Or.. A key like a sound of your key.. It gives me the creeps when i heard my dad's key.. I came out i saw no one and i look up to the stairs and down to the stairs.. No one.. More creepier is like someone is unlocking the door when i was the only one there.. When i opened.. None has been found.. More Scarier is my brother have seen.. He see a ghost in our window passing by our garden.. When he tried to look.. None have been found too........... It stills a mystery for me.. It is a Mind-Physic or just plain-true?... I liked to investigate if i grew up.. So i have to be smarted until i go to Mental Hospital :O

-----Hell and Heaven------
If it's possible to found an entrance to hell and heaven.. You would be curious to go there.. But if none are found.. You have to die.. I think..Nothing has been found a hole in the earth.. Except for te' meteorite.. But.. If theres a hole.. Why would we go down there and die because of the CORE's Heat.. HELLO??.. Look at it!.. The earth has a core.. No spirit goes there.. Even you go down you can't.. Scientist hasn't invented a Fire-Proof vest or what so have you..

Well.. I don't know what i'am saying.. It just pops up.. I still don't know.. You think?.. If you are serious your brain will be more active?..

Level 5
Ghost photos are most not real. They download a scary house picture then find a creature and make it a bit white then transparent so it looks as a ghost , i know what i now show :D that is FAKE it looking so , its too my first FAKE GHOST PHOTO , i tryed it and it is realy easy.

I edited a pix just like this.. And i did something wrong.. I really seen a ghost on the picture i edited.. I though it was my edit.. But it wasn't.. And my eyes is getting a reflection on the dark area inside it on the door *Textors Pix*... It just llike a black hooded man.. Scary..*Edit* I'll circle it.. I hope you guys can see the reflection..If not.. My eyes might playing tricks on me..

Ghost.jpg

LOOK AT THE CIRCLED SMOKE FOR a LONG TIME AND YOU KNOPW WHAT I MEAN..

*Textor* I can't continue your video ><.. I'm too scared ><.. I might see ghosts ~!!!..

Level 31
Ghosts being dead beings? Retarded. Stupid. Crap.

But! The idea of ghosts being 4th dimensional entities could vary well be possible.

For those who are not familiar with what I am talking about, I shall explain:

Suppose a spherical object passes through a 2d plain. If you were a 2d entity all you would see, as the sphere passes through, was a circle getting smaller to larger then smaller again.

Now, move the dimension level a step higher. What if a 4d entity passes through the 3d world? We would see a 3d version of an uncomprehendable 4d entity passing through.

Makes perfect sense. Although, this is very unlikely. I suspect these 'ghosts' people see are one of several things.

1. Fake made up stories.

2. Illusions of the mind playing forth on your vision, only happening under certain instances of duress. (Explaining why we tend to see them at night. And also explaining why we tend to only see them when looking for them.)

Over all, the idea of a 'ghost' being a 'ghost' is retarded. The only possible way for such a thing to be real is if it was a 4d entity passing through our 3d spectrum.

Pretty cool, eh?

Level 17
Yeah, but that doesn't keep it from being a fun thing to mess around with.
I don't believe in ghosts, but i'm not totally throwing away the possibility that they in fact could exist. I mean, we don't know for sure until we're dead, right?

Reminds me of a move were some scientists tried to die and then be revived to see what death was like. Pretty amusing^^

Level 7
I edited a pix just like this.. And i did something wrong.. I really seen a ghost on the picture i edited.. I though it was my edit.. But it wasn't.. And my eyes is getting a reflection on the dark area inside it on the door *Textors Pix*... It just llike a black hooded man.. Scary..*Edit* I'll circle it.. I hope you guys can see the reflection..If not.. My eyes might playing tricks on me..

Ghost.jpg

LOOK AT THE CIRCLED SMOKE FOR a LONG TIME AND YOU KNOPW WHAT I MEAN..

*Textor* I can't continue your video ><.. I'm too scared ><.. I might see ghosts ~!!!..

WOW , rly , i was thinking you edited it and making a joke so i open the
my version and realy there is something , i dont did it when you want know
how i did it with layers maybe it can help.
I have download the pohoto then i have cut the windows and gived them to
layer 3 , there are 3 layers on 1 is the building on 2 is the ghost and on 3 are
windows so it look so
Layer 1 2 3
|wall|
|wall|
ZOMBIE Window
|wall|
|wall|
----------------------------------------------
First it was so
Layer 1
|wall|
|wall|
|window|
|wall|
|wall|

i havent edited the ghost in the window right i can send you the link to the
house, i searched google pictures under "Scary House" and found a site
with many houses I believe I took this on Nostran

Level 7
And there is a myth when you say 3times and looking in the mirror and you say "Bloody Marry" you will die because she kills you a friend did it on day to the mirrors by a car and that not alone maybe it work only in the night and only when you are alone :D but i dont want try it.
But what i dont understand , why is in English language Bloody Marry and she comes and in Czech "Krvavá Máří" its not the same so how can the "Ghost" know for sample czechs are saying the name , maybe it work only with the real name and not translated ,i hate to look to the mirror at night i watched too beyond belive , and when she locked in the mirror a realy realy creepy face was there , i looked a week not in the mirror.

Level 27
Now, move the dimension level a step higher. What if a 4d entity passes through the 3d world? We would see a 3d version of an uncomprehendable 4d entity passing through.
We can't perceive the spacetime curves and objects, so I don't really think this is possible.
Plus, there are many other properties with spacetime that would rule this out.
Following studies if ghosts really exist they are paranormal mirrorings from the aether, caused by specific circumstances (thunderstorms and high-magnetic fields for example).
I'm still unconvinced you know how physics works.
--donut3.5--

Level 7
Mr. Bob.

How would a 4D Dimention look?
There is only 3 dimensions, and 4 if time is one. And if 4 is the time, then a ghost would look like any normal object + time. And how does time look like?

Hmm... I realy dont know but maybe its possible there is a 4D Dimention... for sample peoples cant see 2 colors what i heard its one polar and UV or so... so anybody can say to me how look the color what we cant see ? No... we cant see , its a bit hard to say how looks another world for sample a para-dimension where is all other for sample yes is no :D but all... i realy cant imagine a world where is all inverse , i heard about it somewhere its not real i think but i can imagine how looks the world where is ALL inverse.

Level 31
We can't perceive the spacetime curves and objects, so I don't really think this is possible.
Plus, there are many other properties with spacetime that would rule this out.

It is very possible. If, the 4d entity has a basic shape.

If you move from a line (1d) to a circle (2d) to a sphere (3d) to the 4th. If the 4th passed through on a 3d trajectory, (X,Y, or Z) then we would see a blob basically passing through our world.

Mr. Bob.

How would a 4D Dimention look?
There is only 3 dimensions, and 4 if time is one. And if 4 is the time, then a ghost would look like any normal object + time. And how does time look like?

The 4th dimension would raise our standards of senses and such. While we see 3d objects and draw 2d objects, 4th dimensional entities would see 4d objects and draw 3d objects. They would also have 3d shadows. Etc.

So, when we look at a box, imagine that you could percieve the other boxes around it through it over etc. You can't really type what it would mean. So go look it up. I'm sure you could find a sketch of the 4d properties.

And no, 4d works in time just as 3d does.

Level 11
eeeeiihhh.. Meeep!
Ghosts = Bullshit
No one has seen ghosts in real life lol, only crazy people can do that :grin:

why even bother focusing or believing ghosts when you can learn to ride a bike, and then learn to stand on the saddle while riding the bike, now thats impressive! :thumbs_up:

If you think of it; children are sometimes wiser than the oldest of old men, why couldn't a crazy man see things more clear than a sane man ever could? Read Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clark, more info: Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Level 12
I had the misfortune of listening to a story from a friend of mine a bit ago. Supposedly, she and her friends tried to call a ghost in her basement or something, and one of them got possessed, I think that the ghost threatened to kill them all via the Ouija board too.

Of course, I discarded the story as plain old bullshit. I even proved it bullshit by being a part of Christ knows how many failed ghost summoning rituals (before every single one of them, random ass people would go pale and try to talk us out of it)

Bottom line, ghosts aren't real. At least not the ones that pop up in your mirror and urinate on your face or whatever it is evil ghosts should do.

Level 27
When talking about a fourth dimension, I exclude time. When I talk about higher dimensions, I mean spacial dimensions. Notice how energy and matter are constant over time and you can't move backwards through it? Time is not what I would call a "true" dimension.

Level 31
When talking about a fourth dimension, I exclude time. When I talk about higher dimensions, I mean spacial dimensions. Notice how energy and matter are constant over time and you can't move backwards through it? Time is not what I would call a "true" dimension.

The dimensions I am speaking of, is just ways we perceive the world.

I am not talking about time and all that. I am talking about the space we occupy. The dimensions have nothing to do with time, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.