• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
HELLLO ..GUYSS

Hav anyone of you seen any real ghost?
im just wondering if anyone of you believe that ghost exist
yes i do believe
coz i saw one before
here we live in malaysian there is 1 type of ghost its a Flying head
and 1 night it was 11pm and i was looking at the sky while acompany my cousin smoking(i dont smoke)
then sudenly 3 heads flying
they hav guts hangin on their head
and they make a chip sound

since that night im became a coward i dont watch horror movies and i dont look at the skies during night

bfore that i was a brave kid i like to point my midle finger at the graveyard and taunt hope can see a ghost but now..hell no..hehe thats just my expierence

so what im telling here is true and its my own experience(up to you to believe)

So if you hav some spare time mind sharing yours?
and even type of ghost in your country?
the only ghost i know in europe was umm something called banshee?hahaha xD

thanks for reading :D

Level 7
Ohhhh yes. I have had many experiences with the supernatural. Once when I was a kid, I was in my basement with the computer at approximatley 3:30 AM (Witching hour starts at 3:00 AM) And I started to hear children laughing. This act disturbed me. I closed the door. They soon began to grow louder. My mother heard them as she was getting ready for work and came to help me. That day, I had become terrified.

Level 9
Is your house haunted?
i once lived in a haunted house we never knew it was haunted after 3 years..

how to say umm some kind of hole that produce natural water...i dont know how to say is there is a ghost guarding that hole(local residents told us) and the hole is underneath our basement

but im 9 years old when we lived in that house and i dont know till my parents told me hehehe

Level 9
In my school our Bio-Lab is haunted(rumours)

they put an unborn baby into the beaker so every night the cabinet will shake on its own LOL.

FYI i saw the unborn baby on my own bfore on science day...

Level 9
@FibSaSk i like ur avatar =D

you mean u hate this thread?so u wanna take a pic and report?

WOOOT..

i Have real ghost vids frm my uncle and its real he recorded it coz he works on the umm i forgot the name
its a place to store dead bodies its starts with M..Mortur if im not mistaken LOL

Level 5
@FibSaSk i like ur avatar =D

you mean u hate this thread?so u wanna take a pic and report?

WOOOT..

i Have real ghost vids frm my uncle and its real he recorded it coz he works on the umm i forgot the name
its a place to store dead bodies its starts with M..Mortur if im not mistaken LOL

I mean I just don`t believe these things and I think it`s not logical.

Level 9
I made love to a ghost once.
We did it for 9 years but then my dad told me it was haunted LOL.
She had somekind of hole that produced natural and sticky kind of water.
But then I inserted a vial of holy water in the hole and the ghost disappeared.

I hope you're joking..

Level 9
I see Ghosts all the time, in fact, I create them quite a bit. Their abilities are quite nifty, though its always quite shocking to the other person when I call down a nuclear strike on them with said Ghosts.

Level 11
I have had no experiences with ghosts or anything supernatural at that.

Also, going in quite deep on the matter it seems ghosts often appear during bad terms (crimes, darkness). We are presuming ghosts are bad or caused by bad things, right? If they aren't bad - why bother? they won't do any harm. Anyhow, the real question here is; what defines bad? For instance, perhaps I don't think putting a baby in the beaker is a bad thing and thus why would there be a ghost there? Or maybe someone drowned and I don't bother?

I have heard of people seeing supernatural things. Even people I respect and hold dear, yet no ghost I know of have ever harmed anyone more than keeping the person awake (which is the person's own cause because it's her own fear).

My conclusion: Even the most fearsome ghost can't harm you.

Level 11
My conclusion: Even the most fearsome ghost can't harm you.

Lol maybe not harm u physically... but mentally... now thats a different story... especially if its a big ugly, scary looking one :p

but i can't say ne thing right now... cause i've never seen ghosts... and i don't really believe in ghosts until i witness one myself.. which i hope i don't :p haha

Level 9
Lol maybe not harm u physically... but mentally... now thats a different story... especially if its a big ugly, scary looking one :p

but i can't say ne thing right now... cause i've never seen ghosts... and i don't really believe in ghosts until i witness one myself.. which i hope i don't :p haha

Yea...epecialy if u saw a headless man...that can realy make u a coward even during daytime when ur alone in the bathroom..hahaha

EDIT:i must say ghost in asian region is far more scary than the west..
dont believe me?compare asian horror movie with nightmare on elm street.halloween,....the only scariest movie i ever saw is the exorcist..

Doesn't matter how scary they look, it's the horror they want to unleash, you can read their mind through the air. At times, I've seen things that've kept me frozen in fear for hours, or made me feel invincible. They either wanted to devour me, skin me alive or drive me out of my mind.

I can't simply say it was all just in my head, as it all seems. I called out when it was bad enough, and I was alone in the house. When nothing happened, I walked away, and heard a crash in the room I was just in, everything was wiped off the counter onto the floor. On top of that, at about midnight, I felt a vicious scratching on the back of the chair I'm sitting on right now. When I looked back, the marks were and still are there, but whatever made them was gone, didn't even make a sound.

You don't even have to see them.

Yea...epecialy if u saw a headless man...that can realy make u a coward even during daytime when ur alone in the bathroom..hahaha

You want scary? Imagine one day dreaming of a pure white-skinned... thing, something with the intent to kill you. The dream ends with your heart in your hands. You see the thing while awake, and again and again... and then you see yourself staring you down. It gets worse and worse, their skin gets darker and blacker, their eyes become red, engorged with blood, and their teeth become jagged as over time, they begin smirking at you... until it becomes a cackle, as if they see the future they want for you, the unspeakable horrors only amusing them, making their thirst for your blood all the more powerful.

Go ahead and tell me you wouldn't be a little strange after that goes on for a few months.

Thought about it, 'til...

I can't simply say it was all just in my head, as it all seems. I called out when it was bad enough, and I was alone in the house. When nothing happened, I walked away, and heard a crash in the room I was just in, everything was wiped off the counter onto the floor. On top of that, at about midnight, I felt a vicious scratching on the back of the chair I'm sitting on right now. When I looked back, the marks were and still are there, but whatever made them was gone, didn't even make a sound.

Went from 'I need a psychologist' to 'I need an exorcist'.

Level 8
How do you know that this "ghost experience" wasn't a dream?

Sometimes your brain f's up pretty bad and memorizes things differently. Sometimes you see what isn't there.

Sometimes it's only you.

kekekeke

Level 9
How do you know that this "ghost experience" wasn't a dream?

Sometimes your brain f's up pretty bad and memorizes things differently. Sometimes you see what isn't there.

Sometimes it's only you.

kekekeke

lol i was playing my pokemon on my nds i was fighting a pokemon then those heads fly above me
if u wana see how this ghost look like
type this in google image

Langsuir

Level 9
i thought the staff told you to stop making stupid threads.

isnt this offtopic?

Off-Topic This forum is reserved for any mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus, nonesense irrotence or your special interests that doesn't suit any other forum. The general site rules still apply however! Keep it clean!

Level 40
isnt this offtopic?

Off-Topic This forum is reserved for any mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus, nonesense irrotence or your special interests that doesn't suit any other forum. The general site rules still apply however! Keep it clean!
I think it's more the way you go about posting than the content of the posts. That said, the content of this post is pretty bad.

Level 11
So i see this thread is about rules now?? so much for me posting ne thing.. it seems that the first 5 threads on offtopic are about rules, how on topic.... went from simple off topic threads to being about rules, no fun ne more :(

Level 9
So i see this thread is about rules now?? so much for me posting ne thing.. it seems that the first 5 threads on offtopic are about rules, how on topic.... went from simple off topic threads to being about rules, no fun ne more :(

we cant do anything nerds are powerfull here

Status
Not open for further replies.