• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stuff that Annoys Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
He is quite right about this one!
Stuff that Annoys Me!
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole, you frigging pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here asshole!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

from http://funnyjunk.com

Level 14
I do not like trying to make what I say dumb enough for the average person to understand.

People who speak loud and annoyingly, thinking that they will be understood if they shout enough.

People who take over 15 minutes to come up with a bad idea and then wonder why everyone else has moved on to a new subject

People who hear me speak in french and think it is russian (happens more often that I am willing to admit)

People who assume Dutch is the same as German

Americans who ask me if I have ever visited the capitol of europe

Americans who ask what language we speak in europe

Americans who ask me if Amsterdam is near the Netherlands

People who claim all orientals look alike

People who do not know the difference between hearing french and german

People who speed past me to a red light

People who laugh at their own jokes before they finish the punchline

People who think anime and cartoons are the same

People who think the words Irish and Celtic are synonomous.

Level 21
i got one which pisses me off every single day of the year!!!

when americans think english people speak posh and wear bowler hats and have tea and crmpets every day!!

if an american ever came to london with that attitude they would get mugged before they knew what hit em.

people who stereotype other people who the have NEVER met. i dont mind stereotypes if someone has met a group of people like that, for example sometimes i hang around with a few goths at my local highstreet, and i tell u they are weird, i know :p.

people who dont like food they have never tried, what that all about?

people who think its funny to slap random people, thats not funny, thats just plain wrong

one thing that doesnt annoy me but does annoy alot of people, when tourists visit your country and wear traditional clothes from your country which no ones wears anymore. note to weirdos "ur not blending in, no, ur making yourselves look like morons.."

thats about it for now

Level 2
:evil: :evil: -Peepal whoooo (hic) tink (hic) that all us Canadanianianses (hic hic) are alweeyz (hic) drunk silly (hic).

-Small people who act like they are the shit and try to take on huge guys, and then cry like babies when their asses are pounded

-Lao Tzu quotes (but only because this annoying kid from my class keeps on spouting them out constantly at the most inopportune times)

-Teachers who demand respect and silence, but do nothing to earn it

-Teachers who assume that what they have to say is more interesting than what we have to say to each other

-Teachers who scream and yell like madmen for kids to quieten, and then forget what they wanted to say

-People who take so long to realise that you have insulted them, that it ruins the fun

-Lawyers and politicians who "modify" evidence and facts in order to suit their purposes and weaken their enemies, when in fact it is they who are wrong in the first place

-Americans who come to Canada and look at the speed signs, saying "Speed limit of 90? Man, we can FLY!!!"

-Crazy rednecks who are obsessed with making injustice legal.

-People who think that all wrestlers are gay.

-The logging companies that are destroying all that makes Canada beautiful as quickly as they possibly can, and the American companies that support it.

-People who think that tax breaks and benefits to the rich should come before healthcare, welfare, social security, education, and environmental stability

-People who openly wreck the environment, and then say "Oh well, I won't be alive when the environment crashes".

-People who think that fighting petty little wars are more important than knowing whether or not a meteor is about to hit the earth and destroy all life.

-American-Conservative-Republican-Redneck-Creationists in general :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.