• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You're all gonna make me lose my mind up in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I think this thread convinced me to quite wc3sear.ch for good. Why? I've only seen useless crap around this site as you people just act like @$$holes with no sense. I'd wished for a better day. (As if)

Level 8
Things that **** me off:

This thread:shows how much hatered this site has, this place used to be a nice community!

Our society:I mean people these days are complete morons and noobs!

Reality tv:who ever the hell thought this up can burn in hell!

People in general(on this site)(dont flame me for this):The way this site is going on right now shows how people act when they have no leader to follow around and tell them what to do!

The whole world:people are screwing up the world as we speak!

Humor we have now(not people on this website! your all good):i mean all people find funny is sex! can we please try to be abit more intelligent here please?

Human kind:we are destroying the world over stupid things like my opinion is better than yours,my religion is better than yours! i mean we say we are the most intelligent race so why don't we act like it?

Level 5
I just want to make something clear that has missed afronight here.

- Goth is about music
- No real goth wears black lipstick, that's teenage-posing
- If you're goth and slit your wrists and show it off = posing and you will never be considered as goth by real goth's.

You desribe a typical teenage-poser "I'm so alternative" in your posts. just wanted to make it clear.
I of all people should know :wink:
So let's all go and listen to some happy music now and just enjoy the life. Carpe Diem and stop hating.

Level 13
What he said :lol:
It can be kinda annoying if you opponent behaves like this and you loose the game... hell I'm happy that I never lost against such a guy (oz02 knows which battle I'm talking about :wink: )

What really annoys me is hatred and anger (not only on this site, in general). I can't understand why so many guys can't control their feelings. Did you ever see me flaming since I joined the site? No, because it's unecessary and lets to nothing. A problem got NEVER solved by flaming or violence. If you ever feel violated by a users post, goddamn IGNORE it or REPORT it, that's why we mods are here. I can't stand things like "hey, I didn't start the flaming, it's not my fault...".

Our society:I mean people these days are complete morons and noobs!

I think Insane llama explained that VERY well :wink:

Level 11
/glomp

I don't believe anyone thinks that about loroftherings...just because Wormy flamed you, that doesn't mean the rest of us feel that way.

/glomp #2

Level 3
I took a look at the three first pages.
Please people, no hostily towards other member. there's no needs to argue , attack someone's else opinion or defend your own. every can give his own opinion, please dont go criticize someone else's opinion.

refrain from any hostility, we don't want that, right? there is a lot of occasions to humiliate another, but there is no need to take them. leave each other alone, there is so much tension now. its the fault of everyone, so everyone gotta stop, dont blam someone else.

all that to say that in this thread we should avoid personnal attacks, oz should've locked this since page one or two. keep it alive. stay friendly among member, and dont use any references that might offend.

personnaly, i think that annoying noises are most likely not volountary made, i sure hate them, but you can't you say to a person " hey can you stop doing that annoying sound with your mouth, i hate when you eat like that ". you shouldnt give the power to the sound he's making. its your own fault if you get annoyed by it. if the sound was intentional, then you might have reasons to get pissed.

I HATE everything that is intended to exploit, abuse or make fun of me. it ranges from physical or verbal insults to having to wait a long time in a queue.

Level 2
HOLY CRAP! I never expected so many people to answer back :p. A lot of annoying s**t out there ain't it. I barely had time to read them all. But i see that life in general is annoying. But it has a lot of reeealy interesting things about it too.
The most annoying thing ever happened to me yesterday. I found out that school is starting two weks earlier than previously planned (noooooo picks up shotgun, loads ammo, fires shotgun into head, parents arive at scene and cast mass heal. noooooooo). Anyway, afterwards I found out that a male gay couple moved next to my folks' flat. and if that wasn't enough I ate some crappy thing that was loaded with garlic. My breath stinks, i couldn't make out with my girlfriend and i HATE TO STINK. i brushed my teth for about half an hour. When i stoppped my gums wouldn't stop bleeding. Later that night I called all my friends to watch a movie and the power dropped. we had to find our way through our messy room to the door and afterwardds we took the stairs in complete darkness(nobody had a bloody lighter) for ten floors. after they left, i had to go back up on the stairs. it was boring. The biggest irony is that the power came back five minutes i got up home (noooooo. Reloading shotgun.... :p).
i am truly blessed, ain't i?

Level 5
omg what a weird ass girl, ok I dont even know her, read this, "she is from msn"

Her: Hey hunny
Me: why did you call me hunny?
her: well I saw your pic and thought you were cute
me:please dont call me things like that, I dont even know you
her: you saw me on wbecam
me: that doesnt mean I know you
her: ok im sry -_-
her: I am sad now

wtf is with her??? I dont even know her, and I sure as hell dont like her, and she would know that if she wasnt blonde, cause I never respond to her...

wtf!!! now she goes

her: are you going to talk
me: nah
her: why
her: but ill be very sad
me:eek:k...how? you dont even know me, it shouldnt mean anything to you...

loolll think I am cruel?

OMG PLEASE GET HER AWAY FROM ME

Level 16
That girl that keeps saying hi to me kept doing that after I seriously insulted her at a X-mas party. It have 5 possible reasons
-GreyArchon's attention whore theory
-Sucking up to me to find out who my friends (who are her enemies) like
-Trying to be friendly (I doubt it because of #4)
-Trying to tick me off because she knows I hate it
-Get me to say hi to her or more people

Level 7
Yeah, i hate them MSN peeps that always bug you... When I'm playing wc3 all i hear is *bududling-bududling-bududling-bududling-bududling-bududling-bududling-bududling-bududling-bududling-*(Msn Message sound)
Really quite annoying after a while... :cry:

Level 5
xblack-deathx: I'm gonna give you a advice here. What about you actually tell her, without harsh words, what you think? If you don't want to talk to her, say it, and explain why. Wish her a good life.
You will earn much respect by that, and she will leave you alone. I have done that many times, and I have never had the need to block anyone thanks to that method. test it, it might work.

Level 5
omg I advertised on newgrounds, and with that ad, I posted in all caps, I am banned at newgrounds, heheh

well I will try with nice words

no I will say,
I am very busy,

and just dont talk to her

Level 2
I sense hostility and anger between all of you. Ain't it cool? Honestly now... how many peopl can tick you off all at once? In my life, they're like dominoes. One ticks me off and another person. The other person the ticks me off and also ticks off a third person. and so on...

to all the persons that don't have anything better to do than annoy other people: GET A LIFE or GET LAID!!!
it'll do wonders :p Peace! :D

Level 11
phoenyckz said:
I sense hostility and anger between all of you. Ain't it cool? Honestly now... how many peopl can tick you off all at once? In my life, they're like dominoes. One ticks me off and another person. The other person the ticks me off and also ticks off a third person. and so on...

What are you talking about? We all love each other here. :?

/glomp

Level 5
i really hate it when people tell me what i should do: here is an example:

Girl: Oh, you cant wear that
Me: ? what the hell you talking about
Girl: Those pants were like sooo 90's you cant were them anymore
Me: ....
Girl: Do you understand?
Me: ....no...
Girl: you have to wear whats in and those are soo out
Me: i dont care... i wear what i want, besides the pants guys were nowadays are gay, they are faded witch is ok but then they dye the fade with nasty yellow crap and makes it look gay
Girl: .....
Me: ok.. ima go now
Girl: ....(walks off)
Me: what a bitch

Level 2
wow! this is all fine and dandy. I finished readingeverything you wrote and i'm very glad. I hae one important question: "We talked about what pisses you off. We can keep talking about it and/or switch to talking about our deepest fears... Sounds good? Either way here's my greatest fear: I'm afraid I'll wake up one day and find out that I'm completely alone.. no more friends, no more relatives , nothing. That's my greatest fear. I also am a little afraid of heights and death(sounds silly doesn't it???)

Level 16
Hilarious one Archon

My main fear is if I go insane from what I have to do with my personality to keep it in check. I have to lock out all emotion and thought to focus on stuff, and usually makes me a sadistic little tormenter. Well it also takes a while to be my nice self (kind of have two sides which are mixed)

Level 2
I hate the fact that nobody's written anything new for about one week. did life on earth come to an end and nobody told me about it??? :mrgreen:

Level 2
ok... so it's been over a month since nobody wrote here...
violins please! anyway, i was thinking of a new forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.