• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You're all gonna make me lose my mind up in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is a place where people can mostly say what's driving the crrrrrrrrrazy about the world and anybody else can give their oppinion. For example: am I the ony one whos hates sitting at mile-long lines at the supermarket cuz there's a geek at the ounter that doesn't know how the use the bloody machine? I think not. What about the fact that the bus is always late when you need it most or that if ain't late it's so full that when you get on th bus you can feel smell the oniony breath of you're chubby neighbour that occupies waaaaaaaaay too much space. There are a lot of annoying things out there. Let's share them with the public :mrgreen:

Level 7
..... you have got to be a girl!

a'ight, here is something annoying for ye - when your friends family member dies, or he looses his girlfriend, or is any other way touched negatively by some sort of destructive event - and he comes to you for consolation. It's not like you get a choice around theese things, just hella annoying I say... people can really rant on about the most stupid things when in tear

oh yeah - or when some small kid steps on you, and ya says' to him that he should be piking off, and his homie gang hood then trot up with knives and stuff. Ya, that ain' cool either.

(Edit: (below) no - Tari! I'M gonna rule the world... but if you ask politely, you can have half of europe... or atleast Sweden)

Level 5
What's really annoying is when people runs to you for advice but won't take the advice.
" - Oh, bohoo, my boyfriend is cheating on me!
- Yeah, that's like the third time. Time to kick him out of your apartment and realise that he has treated you as good as you treat a worm you've just stepped on?
- Noooo, I loooves him, he looooves me!
- ....."

Or when people snore on trains. Here's the deal, I travel ten hours to get to my school, I need to sleep and the last thing I need, is someone that sits behind me and snores so high that the whole train is awake.

and people in general annoy me. especielly the ones that calls me nazi-stuff behind my back. it just makes me so tired..

or the excellent people that swear they never lie and they would love to be your boyfriend. and lie.
and they give me one more name on my list over people that is going to be assasinated when I rule the world or atleast europe.

All this makes the non-violent me become very, very violent. :evil:

Level 16
1: Provoking me. I have a 11 year old brother who recites crappy imitations of CHILDRENS SHOW THEME SONGS, especially on road trips
2: Asking stuff personal about me, like who I like. Ironically, I tortue my friends and do the same to them
3: Liars and cheaters. A handful of them at my school, and I suspect all of them are on crack or something. I always want to kill them
4: DOTA. It's always freaking dota. All the hackers and little cheats the schizophrenic Guinsoo put in, and wasted his educational time on. Leads up to #3

Level 5
lol, well here it goes

uhhhhhh
O ya this girl is always trying to talk to me on msn, HEY HEY HI SUP YOU THERE? JAKE JAKE HI HEY HEY HEY HI HI HI YOU THERE JAKE JAKE JAKE YOU THERE

and I dont really like her...
everytime she logs on msn, 2 seconds later HEY HEY YOU THERE JAKE JAKE HI HI HI HEY HEY HI SUP SUP HI HEY SUP YOU THERE JAKE JAKE JAKE AE YOU THERE HEY HEY HIHI SUP YOU THERE

OMG LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE WOMAN

Level 13
i have this problem with my manager. all he does is look for ways to criticize me "Hmm. Kate I think we need to, um, work on you appearance." and i just sit there and say "Well I have the Target uniform. Whats wrong?" (mind you i only have my lower lip pierced and upper half of one of my ears has 2 piercings). i mean, i see other people that work there with a much more... radical appearance than me, and the manager never talks to them about how they look.

Level 5
I think it's nice when people say hi to you on msn and you don't have to hunt them down for six months on msn for getting a "hi" back.

and i got a really good tip if you feel that someone is hunting you on msn. tell them to be quiet, get a better language, or walk away. or slap them.

and that horrible chat-language really ticks me off.. ok, I can take a "OMG!". but when people form sentences with those words... they should be killed for the lack of spelling! >_<

Level 16
Like this?
hi gurl i gotz nethin 2 du LoL!!1!!! wanna go 2 da moveys l8er on da weiknd? LoL!!11!!!

Of course, despite my hatred for greetings, occasionally (if I'm either down or happy, not in between) I will take hi's which balance my mood out (God, I sound like I'm goth by knowing myself too much, yet I have nothing else related to it) :? :shock:

Level 5
I hate all the F***ING idiots on Warcraft III: TFT. All I want to do when I log on is to play on battle.net for a while, have some fun, and try some new games out. But what I get is going on battle.net, and then having to listen to a bunch of retarded four year olds, with abso-f***in-lutely no sense of spelling and grammer, blab on about the dumbest ****! All they say is:

"HAhaHAhA MiNE peeeeon PwnS!1!! What r grUnts??!1?!/HAhaHaHHaHaHaHA!!! i r 4 3ing alL ur bases belon 2 I!!!1!1 ORC!1111 wEn i gro ^ i b nite-ElF"

GOD DAMNIT! SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE F*** UP, AND STOP COMING TO BATTLE.NET!! That, or do us all a favour and put a gun to your forehead, and pull the trigger!
Jesus christ.
And if the person isn't some kind of mentally-handicapped minor, then it's some ***hole who thinks that they're king of the world, and everyone else is a noob, and that they are smarter than everyone else, even though they spell no better than the retarded four year old. Now, instead, what you're hearing is this:

"Haaaaa! U got Pwned mahfah!! gad, i RapeD u!!!1!!!!!!!!!11 u n00b! Hee ha HO i m da king o wc!!!! hail 2 me n ma armee!!!!1 u suk, u am n00b@!!!!!!!!! n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b!!hahaAJHHAhaHAHaH!!111!!!I Pwn every1!!"

WELL F*** YOU ***HOLE! All you are is some middle aged F***ing nerd who still lives in his parents basement, eating chips and ice cream of their disgustingly fat body! You probably work up a sweat reaching for the god damn mouse to order around your "oh-so-precious" peons around! God I hate people like this. One day, when I rule the world (I know, there are going to be alot of people ruling the world one day *sigh*), I'm gonna hunt down every single one of you f***ers, bleed you, gut you, and hang your skin-less body with a noose in your basement. But before I kill you, I'm going to crash your battle.net account, smash your computer with a golf club, and rub the broken Warcraft III CD pieces in your F***in eyes! That should solve that problem.

Level 5
I hate all the F***ING idiots on Warcraft III: TFT. All I want to do when I log on is to play on battle.net for a while, have some fun, and try some new games out. But what I get is going on battle.net, and then having to listen to a bunch of retarded four year olds, with abso-f***in-lutely no sense of spelling and grammer, blab on about the dumbest ****! All they say is:

"HAhaHAhA MiNE peeeeon PwnS!1!! What r grUnts??!1?!/HAhaHaHHaHaHaHA!!! i r 4 3ing alL ur bases belon 2 I!!!1!1 ORC!1111 wEn i gro ^ i b nite-ElF"

GOD DAMNIT! SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE F*** UP, AND STOP COMING TO BATTLE.NET!! That, or do us all a favour and put a gun to your forehead, and pull the trigger!
Jesus christ.
And if the person isn't some kind of mentally-handicapped minor, then it's some ***hole who thinks that they're king of the world, and everyone else is a noob, and that they are smarter than everyone else, even though they spell no better than the retarded four year old. Now, instead, what you're hearing is this:

"Haaaaa! U got Pwned mahfah!! gad, i RapeD u!!!1!!!!!!!!!11 u n00b! Hee ha HO i m da king o wc!!!! hail 2 me n ma armee!!!!1 u suk, u am n00b@!!!!!!!!! n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00b n00bn00bn00bn00b n00bn00b!!hahaAJHHAhaHAHaH!!111!!!I Pwn every1!!"

WELL F*** YOU ***HOLE! All you are is some middle aged F***ing nerd who still lives in his parents basement, eating chips and ice cream of their disgustingly fat body! You probably work up a sweat reaching for the god damn mouse to order around your "oh-so-precious" peons around! God I hate people like this. One day, when I rule the world (I know, there are going to be alot of people ruling the world one day *sigh*), I'm gonna hunt down every single one of you f***ers, bleed you, gut you, and hang your skin-less body with a noose in your basement. But before I kill you, I'm going to crash your battle.net account, smash your computer with a golf club, and rub the broken Warcraft III CD pieces in your F***in eyes! That should solve that problem.

Level 13
GreyArchon said:
Kate, we need to talk about your... pieces of flair. :?

(Don't worry if you don't get the reference.. it's obscure. :p )

hey, thats what i feel like!!
but im not going to flick off my boss.. and some customers
lol :lol:

Level 23
Kerrigan said:
GreyArchon said:
Kate, we need to talk about your... pieces of flair. :?

(Don't worry if you don't get the reference.. it's obscure. :p )

hey, thats what i feel like!!
but im not going to flick off my boss.. and some customers
lol :lol:

You got the reference, and raised two points in my "people whom I find cool" list.

Level 23
Aye.

"Gonna show her my Oooh face!"

ohface3.gif
ohface3.gif
ohface3.gif
ohface3.gif
ohface3.gif

Priceless.

lets see here i hate
-people who are hypocritical
-people who like nsync. guess what bitch? the groups dead, they suck anyways.
-greyarchon's jokes
-people with a huge ego (no my sig doesn't count, its just a joke)
-people who think that its an accomplishment that they can beat me at bnet, losers, get a life. thats why i stoped playing
-people who have to write an essay to prove a point when in fact they could just shorten it to 4 sentences.
-people who say theyre using all freehand, but theyre just stupid liars.

...man i hate nsync

Level 13
*jumps in*
backstreet boys and hanson can also go with lipsync... er, nsync

and greyarchon has some very funny moments :lol:

your honor i arrest my case..
oh i also hate
-when people say that religion is the source of all the problems
-rightfield
-when people say i plagerize from another site when in fact i didnt. theres millions of sites out there, think of how many people said, "the"
-people who state thier opinions as if they theyre facts
-goths: "lets launch them into the sun"™
-kerigan...she will never leave the site
-moderators who leave but it still says that theyre moderating the section.
-the fact that cold-voice said "n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b
n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn0
0bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b
n00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn0
0bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00b!!"
and just stretched the forum.
-people who double post. the edit button is actually closer than the post reply button
-people who think they know what anarchy is but they are just in for the stupid fashion of "punk"
-the fact that people dont understand that i dont make models anymore, im tired of the frustration
-people who think i "owe" them requests, im doing you a favor, idiot.
-people who think theyre funny becuase just they posted a picture thet they found on ebaum's world or google.
-people...all of 'em

...man i hate goths

Level 11
...so much...bit..ching...can't breathe... :(

But yeah, all those evil little boy bands suck.

And GreyArchon is funny. Very funny. So funny that it can't be expressed in words.

So here's a picture:

laughter2708vh.jpg

Behold the effects of GreyArchons funniness! Run if you want to keep your soul... :(

And don't worry....goths hate you too, Afro.

Btw...you just stretched the screen by doing the same thing that you hate.(repeatedly typing "n00b") Which makes you a hypocrite. Which is also on the list of things you hate. Which means you hate youself. Which means you should stop talking.

actually it doesnt really matter becuase it was stretched in the first place, if it were on a different page, i wouldve broken it down into different lines... and i just edited it, idiot
oh and i hate,
-people who think they can prove me wrong by finding the smallest flaw that contradicts my opinion when in fact i was making a statement about how annoying something can be.
-pins's fans
-emo
-civil disobediance, "oh wow we will surely succumb to your ways with your big signs of angry mispelled statements."
-people who think theyre a better skinner than you becuase theyve made more skins than you
-people who assume that just becuase someone is on the computer a lot means theyre 40, fat and a nerd. no im not relating this to cold-voice's comment so shut up.
-whoever invented smilies

Level 16
Somewhat likewise. You say you hate all these things, but actually sometimes are one yourself. You can't hate pins's fans, especially if one of them is one of your friends.
Here's more
*xx-Masta-xx : threatens people, asks 5 threads on how to skin, then says what he wanted to change a unit's weapon; spams even more like "can ne1 giv me da arthas skin i cnt find it in da mpq d00d"
*Wormskull before the new year, which he became nice
*topen- map stealer
*primussucks- just spams and acts like he lives in his own little world
*incompetent people
*media obsessed people. I want to curse out anyone then lynch them if they talk about what's hot in new fashions and style
*People who act like they know everything, do it, but are actually worse than you
*inefficient people- slackers
*fanatics- especially of celeberties
*cynical people who try to rip my ideas
*poorly used puns i.e. a guy in some gay action movie in a furnace that says "spicy!" The only exceptions are in cynical things like Dilbert (half of the basis for my essays)

kerrigan, so you assume that just becuase i hate so much that i wear all black, label myself as a "non conformist", and slash up my wrists? thats the stupidest piece of crap ive heard. there are plenty of people in the world that have hate in their heart. you dont see the kkk wearing black lipstick and powdering their face to look pale (even though i hate the kkk). hate is a natural human quality you see in the world today, the way i see it, goths just abuse that hate in stupid ways, which causes me to hate them. so everyone here has a lot to complain about, i guess theyre just goths to you.
eusira, please tell me who here is my friend and is one of pins's fans.

Level 13
obviously you dont see the whole picture though because every goth i saw when i was in highschool dressed normally, and it was the other people that dressed in black or other outrageous clothing.

wake up little boy, wake up

EDIT - i dont want to start a war here. i remember when you were cool afronight. but if it comes to it, im not holding back if a war comes

oh wow, eevery goth you saw? i guess we should just base all our references of goths on your experiences, even though i ws basing my opinion on goths on my experiences. so it was the goths that dress normally and everyone else slaahing up thier wrists and wearing black lipstick. i dont care what your experiences of goths are, this is my opinion were talking about. when i mean goth, im talking about extreme goths who you just want to punch in the face. the goths who are a vampire wannabe. the ones who think theyre in more pain than anyone else becuase their boyfriend dumped them. the ones who think that they can't go on because theyre the only one who has ever been dumped and this is the most painful thing that has happened to any person who has lived , so they wear black and razor thier wrists. this is how i see all the goths are at my school.

edit- you did start a war, you wanted to be a little bitch who tried to prove me worng by probong into my comment with all your might to find any sort of way that i might contradict myself becuase you were offended by my opinion even though i never said that goths are in fact stupid, i said i think goths are stupid.

Level 16
Afro, it was more of hypothetical. I could guess Formula1, but I don't know if you're like friends. But the only relation I have to goth is kind of a liking to tap into my personality and see what is really is, and at the most, lock out all expression or feelings, usually when I'm not around friends because I know they might take advantage of my weaker but nicer personality

Level 11
Bah, you're trying to generalize goths. I'm goth, as are my friends, and none of us have ever slit are wrists. That's what suicidal people do, not goths, though there are suicidal goths, not all goths are suicidal. And what's all this about the KKK and goths being full of hate? I don't know if you know any goths, but gothic people aren't like that. Sure we get angry sometimes, but everyone gets angry. You get angry, oz02 gets angry, President Bush gets angry. And goths wear more than black. My friends and I do wear black clothes, but that's not all we wear. Please, don't be so ignorant and stop trying to classify goths as hateful people who are suicidal.

eusira, very well, let me rephrase that, i hate the fact that they are his fans, i dont hate them as a person.
are you happy now?

finardin, if you read my comment before, i said i dont hate people who are mildly goth, i said i hate the typical goth "that you just want to punch in the face". i never said all goths are alike. and yes, i see plenty of kids who go to my school that act like that. and i do know for a fact that many, not all, of them cut themselves. can we all just shut up now please? or is there more, that you dont like about my opinion and wish to debate over?

And what's all this about the KKK and goths being full of hate? I don't know if you know any goths, but gothic people aren't like that. Sure we get angry sometimes, but everyone gets angry.
if you read my comment above, that was the point that i was trying to prove, kerrigan was the one saying that im a goth becuase i hate so much. if youre going to probe my comments, remember to probe them all the way to get a full understanding, dipshit.

Level 16
So you hate them as their link to pins? :)

Let's hijack the topic off goths and their steroetypical role

Another thing that I SERIOUSLY hate are spoiled brats. I had to deal with one in computer camp for a WHOLE FREAKING WEEK, one who was some tattle tale and accused me of playing games in work time when I was checking my game skin, is 8 years old and plays UT2004 and obscurely violent games, is a kind of show-off, etc. Another one is my brother, who like Wormskull, puts people down to make himself look better

heres some more things i hate,
-people who probe my comments just becuse my opinion offended them as to disagree with theirs.
-people who hate wormskull because he stated all of the obvious, crappy thengs about thier skin.

yeah i hate taddletales too eusira. they try to tell every litle thing to get someone in trouble when in fact theyre just pissing off thier parents since the parents dont really give a crap if "he's touching me!"

Level 11
If I had known that my name would be that hard to spell I would've named myself something different when I joined.

And if all the goths at your school act like that, then they're just suicidal. And if they get all heartbroken when their boy or girlfriends dump them, then they're just sad. I pity them.

But please, this site is already in a sorry state with Darky gone and many of our members gone too.(Konblade, acolyteofdoom, etc) We really need to work on getting along better. stormy has apparently stopped flaming, which is better for everyone. Can't the rest of you stop too?

Level 13
afronight - stop steriotyping and dont be so stupid because i can see that if you keep this up youll end up just like wormy and rightfield. i dont really care what you think, but its when you think that you have to be right. :?

and yes i did base it off of my experiances. so did you. have you looked at the wrist of EVERY goth to see if they cut themself? by the looks of it you probably see all the goths as looking alike. so how would you know the difference between them? the ones that think that theyre goth because their boyfriend dumped them will have another boyfriend tomorrow.

being goth, at least when i was in high school, means you dont care about anything because why does it matter? it means thinking that the dead are lucky because they dont have to put up with people like you from day to day. that is a goth. the people you see cut themselves because they want attention. and if we followed your logic, if you punched a goth in the face wouldnt they just pull a gun or knife on you and kill you?

my best friend killed herself when she was 13. after 4 years i havnt forgotten that. she killed herself because people like you WANT to see her cut herself. they want to see her comit suicide.

Level 13
do you think that if you talked to a real goth that they would be any different than the "normal" person?
think about it :)

no, nobody here is an ignorant stupid goth except kerrigan. im trying to shut up but you obviously have to keep this shit on dont ya? reread my comment bitch,
finardin, if you read my comment before, i said i dont hate people who are mildly goth, i said i hate the typical goth "that you just want to punch in the face". i never said all goths are alike. and yes, i see plenty of kids who go to my school that act like that. and i do know for a fact that many, not all, of them cut themselves. can we all just shut up now please? or is there more, that you dont like about my opinion and wish to debate over?
and yes goths are different from normal people, they suck, i encourage some goths i meet to cut themselves, i tell them that their lives suck and they might as well kill themselves. i laugh at how pitiful thay are and how much they suck, id kill them all but theyre just saving me the time by doing it themselves. if you continue argueing id be happy to continue.
now im starting to undertand why RF and wormskull act this way...

Level 13
well i hope you can understand what finarfin is trying to tell everyone (yes, everyone. you, me, everyone) one this site that we arn't a nice community anymore. i hope that we can restore this

on a side note, im not a goth :?

Level 5
Wow, this has to be the most violent thread on the site, unless someone can point out otherwise. Jeeze. Can we quit bickering with eachother and get back on topic? This is a thread to express what pisses us off, not a thread for a pissing contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.