• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name5 -the thread game-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Name5

rules
  • List 5 things
  • The five things must be about the topic the previous poster assigned to the next post
  • Post should atleast try to contain some humor
  • Don't stray from the format
  • No straying from the other 4 rules

Format

Title/Topic Here(centered)
  1. 1st thing
    (optional explanation)
  2. 2nd thing
    (optional explanation)
  3. 3rd thing
    (optional explanation)
  4. 4th thing
    (optional explanation)
  5. 5th thing
    (optional explanation)
Next post's assigned topic(red+size 3 font)
My Name5 Post

5things I hate about you
  1. When you point at your wrist while asking for the time....
    I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask you where the toilet is?
  2. When you say "it's always the last place you look".
    Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Im gonna Kick their moronic asses!
  3. When you say "life is short".
    What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer? WTF can I do to make it longer!?
  4. When you put American food in an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet...
    Grrrrrrrrrrr.... Rawr..... BRugarwakalakaningbangonmonpei! When I go to a *censored* Chinese buffet I want some *censored* General Tsao Chicken and that ever so disgusting plastic labled imitation crabmeet. NOT *censored**censored**censored* Cheese stick and *censored**censored**censored**censored**censored* PIZZA!!!!!
  5. When you tell me to **** off Little F***t...
    Im am the 15 year old American computer gamer... you are the 45 year old man/woman/tranny livving one story underground in your dead mums basement.... self explainatory
5Things I hate about YOUR parent/s

Status
Not open for further replies.