• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you feel about America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I actually do hate South Americans, but I am trying to troll Xezko.

Also, the US is and always has been a republic. People that insist otherwise are misinformed as to the actual definition of democracy, as well as the fact that democracies are clunky, inefficient, and overall suck.

Level 11
My issue was solved by MSBB. I didn't say much after that. Apparently, some of you "people" who are supposedly older than me have an issue with being civil...
...And like to be trolls.

Lmao he learned how to edit ppls texts. Everyone give him a hand. He has learned how to copy other ppls work and change words around so he feels better about himself lmao. Ok dude. I bet youll change this 2 lmao. w.e lol

Level 11
I actually do hate South Americans, but I am trying to troll Xezko.

Also, the US is and always has been a republic. People that insist otherwise are misinformed as to the actual definition of democracy, as well as the fact that democracies are clunky, inefficient, and overall suck.

Was a republic. Ask anyone on the street what form of government it is now. It is a democracy. Big difference.

Level 24
No, it's still a republic. People only think it's a democracy, because they are uninformed as to how true democracies work.

Level 8
NoAmmoSrry, you're the biggest troll I've seen here so far. And saying lmao after every sentence and inbetween them? Wtf? And Teh_Ephy, wtf is up with the "I hate South America" thing. As far as I'm concerned, you're all crazy, bigots, or just plain stupid.

Level 24
I'm not bigoted, I'm right. Every South American I have ever interacted with was an irritating, idiotic fuck, including Xezko.

Tell a South American that you're American. Even if you're not. The immediate answer will be "Oh, I'm American too". SHUT UP FUCK FACE, I DON'T NEED YOUR UNENTERTAINING SEMANTICS. It is a global fucking custom to refer to citizens of the United States of America as "Americans". Oh, yeah, I was born in Canada, and I will admit that I did that same "Oh, I'm American" too shit... In the second grade. Grow up, and don't waste my fucking time. They are raised to be IRL trolls. They know what "American" means, the only reason they say "I'm American too" is to irritate Americans and waste peoples' time.

Level 11
NoAmmoSrry, you're the biggest troll I've seen here so far. And saying lmao after every sentence and inbetween them? Wtf? And Teh_Ephy, wtf is up with the "I hate South America" thing. As far as I'm concerned, you're all crazy, bigots, or just plain stupid.

Im the biggest troll? Lol. Where have you seen me post? This topic? Oh yea wopty frikin do. Especially cause I post factual evidence I am a troll. SOrry im not a dumbass like you lol. And I say lmao cause I LMAO at the stupidty of human kind. LMAOKOPTER!

Level 13
K I'll state this here for you children when the hell did this become a flaming topic and not a civilized topic discussing America............ and so this proves your immaturity over the internet *claps*.

Level 24
Bigotry is bias based upon assumptions. What I'm doing is being biased based on actual interactions I've had with South Americans. It's completely possible that large numbers of South Americans are totally awesome, but I have not had any experience to indicate otherwise.

Also, NoAmmoSry, you're talking like a troll.

Level 8
So, you're once again basing an entire nation upon your interactions with a small number of people from that nation. Sorry, no, you summed up an entire continent based upon your few interactiosn with people hailing from there.

Level 11
I'm not bigoted, I'm right. Every South American I have ever interacted with was an irritating, idiotic fuck, including Xezko.

No, you're wrong. Also, you're the idiotic fuck!

Bigotry is bias based upon assumptions. What I'm doing is being biased based on actual interactions I've had with South Americans. It's completely possible that large numbers of South Americans are totally awesome, but I have not had any experience to indicate otherwise.

You're a dumbass. That is all.

PS: Bigot < Troll so congratulations!

Level 24
No. I am summing up an entire culture that happens to span an entire continent, based on actually two things: The first is my interactions with several South Americans. The second is that I have absolutely no reason to believe otherwise. America has countless charities along with the warmongering politicians. South America has these jackasses, and... what? Drug runners? Cane-sugar ethanol? Lots of scenic beaches? I will allow for the possibility that the greater majority of South Americans are not useless fucks when I see the South American that is not a useless fuck.

Level 13
We need mods at this time in the night 2 close threads or lower the flaming of you children.

Level 13
the art of flaming is for children and trollz and you are 1 of them and i know its the internet and its full of it but also the internet allows you 2 criticize these children now some mod close this im getting bored of talking with immature people.

PS im not gonna post any more so i don't have 2 involve myself in this topic anymore.

Level 11
PS im not gonna post any more so i don't have 2 involve myself in this topic anymore.

Because stating your opinion and walking away is real mature in real life, isn't it?

the art of flaming is for children and trollz and you are 1 of them and i know its the internet and its full of it but also the internet allows you 2 criticize these children now some mod close this im getting bored of talking with immature people.

You're the definition of naive. You understand the principles of the internet, yet fail to accept them for whatever reason.

Level 24
Ooh, modcall and ad hominem. Pulling out the big guns, I think I just won the thread.
I am trying to troll Xezko.
You people take life way too seriously.

P.S: The "Report Post" function in the bottom-left corner of every exists for a reason. Use it instead of sitting around waiting for a mod to stroll through the thread.

Level 13
lol i hate when i want 2 comment but say i wont but here it goes.

walking away is so i don't have 2 have a flaming conversation with a troll because they bore me since there always 13 yr old's who sit on the computer and think there the shit for being able 2 talk.

Level 11
Because stating your opinion and walking away is real mature in real life, isn't it?

Lol, yea totally. These guys take the principle of discussion, and just make it into a scene where its there way or the high way cause they leave you high and dry with there bs nonsense.

Also:

A troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community.

So actually I am not a troll. For 1. i am not the retarted who started this topic. and 2. I have not gone off-topic unless I really had 2.

Level 24
NoAmmoSrry, the way you've been talking has been inflammatory and unnecessarily rude. You're a troll as much as I am, just not as good as I am.

Level 11
P.S: The "Report Post" function in the bottom-left corner of every exists for a reason. Use it instead of sitting around waiting for a mod to stroll through the thread.

Thanks for pointing that out! I promptly reported your bigotry.

NoAmmoSrry, the way you've been talking has been inflammatory and unnecessarily rude. You're a troll as much as I am, just not as good as I am.

No, he is actually funny to read. You just come across as a fool. I think trolls do it for the lulz, but the lol is at you!

Level 11

1. I am not a troll as much as you need to say I am just to get your 2 cence out and get some attention. So ill be the bigger man and just let you call me a troll cause its the only thing that will give you some kind of gratification most likely cause your acting like a child that has ADD or ADHD. I really don't know. Who would call themselves a troll and be proud of it? Some one who needs constant attention? You will troller. I am leaving this thread. Enjoy your trolling under you bridge with your biased and total bs history of the united states, thinking your einstien when they teach CANADIAN history in canada. But he'll I might be wrong, canada might be usa? right? G'nite troll

Level 4
3-Vietnam: Their Nickname: don't really know, maybe Communists
Relation: attacked their lands, got their ass kicked out.
End: Have Little rights.

Sorry that I'm kinda late to this discussion. I'm surprised I even found it.
I know what I am about to say has nothing to do with the whole serious conversation going on here but I just wanted to point out...

Vietnamese never got kicked out of their country ^^. Americans got pretty busted up out there...

I mean, you guys did what you could. But I still think you just didn't put a whole lot of thought into a that kind of full blown invasion.

I don't mean to start any arguments here. But you guys retreated. The end.

And lol I'm not saying this cos I'm Vietnamese, I'm Australian...and I have always wondered why you let your own people die needlessly there...

Level 24
Karawasa, I think you mean ironic.

NoAmmoSrry, as the saying goes, it takes one to know one. The unanimous opinion in this thread is that I am a troll, and I'm calling you out. You've been sarcastic where it was unneeded, and have consistently chosen the worst of all possible explanations for situations. For example, Deadnerzhul showing earnest interest in opinions on a controversial subject is not trolling, it is an admirable attempt at understanding.

I'd also like to mention the intense irony that your logic is not nearly as sound as you think it is, while you accuse me of being unintelligent. "Born" in Canada does not mean exclusively raised and educated in Canada. As a matter of fact, "born in Canada" should imply that I no longer live there, or else I would just say that I'm Canadian. Also, you preceded your last post with a "1", but failed to provide a 2 or 3.

Your use of statistics when comparing China to the US was fallacious, as the Chinese population far eclipses the American one. Timmy has five bags of M&Ms, Jane has twenty. The percentage of red M&Ms is going to be the same, but Jane is going to have a lot more than Timmy.

Slashbang: Mass hysteria and slippery-slope logic.

Level 4
Lol I just realised no one read what I said cos there arguing about trolling and before that, South Americans....

Uhhh...Sorry Bout that?

EDIT: Scratch that...Teh Ephy seems to have picked what I said up. And answered in a kinda wierd way.

Can ya'll stop fighting?...This is kinda gettin' outta hand...

Last edited:
Level 24
I read what you said, and responded. The Vietnam war was started because of slippery-slope logic; if one country "falls" to communism, then others in the region may also "fall". The prevention of the spread of communism (read: communisms were mostly dictatorships, and it was believed that they would ally themselves against democratic countries) during the Cold War was a rather high priority. Obviously, with tensions still high after two near-simultaneous, enormous wars, prevention of other large wars was seen as important.

Level 4
Your awfully quick witted & aggressive for someone with a cute anime girl with ears for their avatar Teh Ephy...If you don't mind me saying.

Level 26
1. I am not a troll as much as you need to say I am just to get your 2 cence out and get some attention. So ill be the bigger man and just let you call me a troll cause its the only thing that will give you some kind of gratification most likely cause your acting like a child that has ADD or ADHD. I really don't know. Who would call themselves a troll and be proud of it? Some one who needs constant attention? You will troller. I am leaving this thread. Enjoy your trolling under you bridge with your biased and total bs history of the united states, thinking your einstien when they teach CANADIAN history in canada. But he'll I might be wrong, canada might be usa? right? G'nite troll
I agree. That troll is totally trolling trollily in all his trollishness. He needs to stop trolling and being a troll and start not being a troll. Did I mention he's from Canada?

Level 16
Well, well.
First of, I don't hate you, The_Ephy, for being "American".
Yes, it's a fact that everybody knows USA people as "Americans", but you don't need to set you in that aggressive state. Do you hate South Americans? Congratulations, xenophobic!
Anyways, I still think your argument is a little stupid: We doesn't call Australia as Oceania only because it is like 80% part of continent.
So, yeah. I'm from Argentina, what's the matter? Oh! Yeah, sorry, I'm destroying your patriotic ego with my arguments! Well, what's next? USA will be called Earth?
Oh!, let's me tell you one thing: Not all people are equal. I don't hate everyone "American" only because you are really annoying. So, take it easy. We will not start a war just because you can't control yourself.
Think about it.

Level 8
Teh_Ephy, you really are intelligent, yet you are at the same time a moronic dumbass. You can explain the events and rather idiotic and false reasons for the US attacking Vietnam, yet, you base the whole of a culture upon your interactions with an extremely small number of its people. In truth, I'm rather dissapointed.

Level 27
The only advice I can offer at this point is that you should all take the time to read each others' hundreds, if not thousands, of posts before you go around making judgments about your fellow users.

Hopefully it would prevent flamewars in the future. I will leave this thread as a reference so other may learn how not to behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.