• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tell everyone a joke

Am I funny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I want people to tell me a funny joke.

Also tell me if Im funny:

There's a guy on a nudist beach and he's got his dick on the sand and its hurting him so he puts some newspaper under himself then a little girl comes and asks whats under the newspaper and he says its a dead bird. Later he falls asleep, when he wakes up he finds himself in a hospital, then he goes to court and the judge asks him who did this to your dick and the guy goes I dont know ask the little girl. Then the judge asks the little girl and she says I was playing with the dead bird when it suddenly squirted water in my face so I broke its neck, stomped on its eggs and set its nest alight. :lol:

Level 13
lol. thats pretty good, but how about this?

GW. Bush:
"Let me put it this way, I am not a revengeful person." :roll:
"I want to thank you all for taking time to come and witness my hanging." :D
"I'm sure you can imagine it's an unimaginable honor to live here." :p
"Our nation must come together to unite." :wink:
"I understand how tender the free enterprise system can be." :cry:
"The reason I believe in a large tax cut because it's what I believe." :oops:
And remember:
"The thing that's important for me is to remember what's the most important thing."

Level 13
your joke fucking made no sense, its impossible you stay asleep if you get masterbated, ejaculate then if your cavernous corspe breaks, your testicles stomped, and your pubic hair burned. that's a joke of bad taste..

Level 13
>_< WORMSKULL U F**KING RETARD!!! ITS A JOKE!!!!!! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!! NOW PISS OFF SO WE CAN ENJOY OUR JOKES! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.