• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some help can i ask you pls? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
If you have a mom when your 29 years and live in a house on the place there they live.

ow i have 10 diagnosis of psyicic diseases.

OCD
PTSD
BIPOLAR
DEPRESSION
ADHD
PANIC DISORDER
STRESS SYNDROME
PANIC ATTACKS
and more

what ever and more.

Your mom teeling you ur big you know Fat. in a nicley way
And then also always tell you what you do wrong and what you should do.
And point things. like control. Calling all the time to phone.
Also always telling me why did you not answer.
Liek now i was on LAN and my mobile phone died. ANd she says why dident you take the thing you can level it up with yelling :(
And i say i forgot it. And she says oh that was smart.
I feel so small inside. no confidence at all. the list is long.
Like you shouldent go to LAN or be up late because of your psycic diseases.
Also like you shouldent do that. And telling me if you dont tightens up you will have to move.

Is this psychological abuse?

I have problems driving car shaking and also panic problems. its like worse then go on gym.

After i drive the car i need to cry. I feel so small inside u know.

What should i do? or im wrong are they doing the right? Its like when i feel mom is acting like no answering and such i feel scared and little. So its like when it works with mom again it feels little better but i will get never get rid of the problems i meant above.

Dad is always telling me things whos scary like. people get sick of eat sugar and shit evrything. And also i think im sick now.

Pls if you know let me know.

Level 5
grammar-nazis-start-crying-when-they-see-your-posts_o_334445.gif

Level 6
You should talk about it with a professional therapist. They can work out wonders.
I had once also a dark age in my life, and now im stronker than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.