• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help? Come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is my new personal help thread, so people plz don't send any reaplies here, please. Anyway, for those who are new to this, if you need help with any personal problems or need help with stuff, pm me with your question or problem, and with all of my knowledge, I will try my best to help you or answer your questions.

Please note that all names will be kept anonymous, unless the person tells me it's ok to give their name to the public.

P.S. Please people, I'm begging you to let me help you, 'cause i have nothing else to do and I would like to help people in my free time, also please do not, I repeat DO NOT send replies to this thread, you may look and read it, but please do not reply, only me.

Oh and btw, if you do not want me to release your name to public, plz give me a nickname so that it doesn't get confusing. And give me one that no one will know its you, unless your friends know your nickname and you don't care if they know your problem/question.

Level 6
nooo, actually i wanna be a vet, but i like helping ppl. and btw, I SAID ONLY I CAN POST ANYTHING HERE, NO ONE ELSE SO THAT IT WONT GET CONFUSING!! NOW DELETE YOUR POST NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.