• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whoever had the worst nickname wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Let's compete who had the worst nickname ever.

Mine was "black-pig" because I used to be fat. And I was often burnt by the sun. (My Japasese friends have an extreamely bad taste for giving nicknames. Lol)

I know there are worse nicknames out there. Please tell me yours!!!

Level 16
Nothing special, but we called a mate at school Shaggy because he looked like Shaggy off the cartoon. I remember we had a "muck up week" at school where we all dressed as movie characters. He dressed as Shaggy of course, and he brang his dog in as Scooby Doo. A big Rhodesian Ridgeback. It was so random and good, lol. He got into trouble for that one, haha.

Level 14
Nothing special, but we called a mate at school Shaggy because he looked like Shaggy off the cartoon. I remember we had a "muck up week" at school where we all dressed as movie characters. He dressed as Shaggy of course, and he brang his dog in as Scooby Doo. A big Rhodesian Ridgeback. It was so random and good, lol. He got into trouble for that one, haha.

Sounds fun :)

mine was "bear jew"

Ah, the racist style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
It is both, actually. You can practice Judaism (the religion) or be Jewish (the culture/race), but they are not the same. I have a friend who was a Jewish Mormon, actually. :p

Wrong. Isreali is a race, Judaism is a religion. "Hebrew" used to be the ancient term for the people who practiced judaism. also there is no such thing as a Jewish Mormon, they may practice Isreali culture but not the religion itself if they claim to be a Mormon.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Wrong. Isreali is a race, Judaism is a religion. "Hebrew" used to be the ancient term for the people who practiced judaism. also there is no such thing as a Jewish Mormon, they may practice Isreali culture but not the religion itself if they claim to be a Mormon.
Hrm. I don't think my friend was lying, and I don't like to think that my friend didn't know what he was talking about, but...

Did a quick Google search, came up with this, and this, and this, and this. Seems the jury's out in terms of this question... Perhaps he meant, then, that he has "original Israeli/Hebrew ancestry" or something.

And yes, my statement makes sense (and your latter statement doesn't) if I'm correct. If being Jewish is both a "race" and a "religion", you can be one, or the other, or both, or neither. If not, then you're right, and my bad.

Level 35
Jews are classified as a race only according to nazi geneticists.

Judaism is a religion and a jewish person is either someone who practices the religion or someone who is largely related to their culture or the israeli culture and is thus a member of the jewish ethnicity.

And yeah, I was often nicked a jew too because of my large nose and my interest in finance. I'm not one though.

Last edited:
Level 9
Dont turn this into a flaming war, guys.
yes, in school, they call me "Shit".
because there was a time when i take the food from the garbage to eat.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I propose anyone who continues the jew off-topic should be banned forever.
Woah, hey know, hold on there. Why would you jew that? :p

Dont turn this into a flaming war, guys.
yes, in school, they call me "Shit".
because there was a time when i take the food from the garbage to eat.
Lol, I still do that. :p No shame, no gain.

Level 22
My friends used to call me "Stop" because I always stopped when firing my gun on counter strike, which in turn always got me killed...

Level 14
"Baby Bottle"

Recent one. In fact she still call's me this. My friend saw me when I was drinking from a bottle that looks like this. She called me that ever since. -,-

The picture doesn't look like a baby bottle to me. Funny :)

My friends used to call me "Stop" because I always stopped when firing my gun on counter strike, which in turn always got me killed...

Stop shooting in CS? How?

Level 22
I had a hard time with the controls since that was the first FPS I played. My friends where already used to strafing and jumping around but I still had to do the rotating movement so I stopped firing to save ammo. Basically, I was a noob, though I didn't get better anyway.

Level 14
I had a hard time with the controls since that was the first FPS I played. My friends where already used to strafing and jumping around but I still had to do the rotating movement so I stopped firing to save ammo. Basically, I was a noob, though I didn't get better anyway.

Ambushing it the best way to learn how to be strong in FPS. You can even beat a pro because no one can fight back when they are shot from behind. (Assuming that you know how to aim a little bit.)

Nah. Just kidding. Most FPS sucks. Only Titanfall is a good FPS.

Level 22
My friends were jerks, they outlawed sniping and camping, so I had to suicide grenade to sour the mood, which pissed them lol.

Level 22
Silky skin, like an empress from a far away land... Wearing a crimson dress as he struts along the corridors of his manor... A man wishes to have him, but fears the eyes of the masses, so he hides his desire, yes... he hides it, but not for long... for the desire is great.

Silk was expensive during those (ancient) days dude.

Level 14
Hrm. I don't think my friend was lying, and I don't like to think that my friend didn't know what he was talking about, but...

Did a quick Google search, came up with this, and this, and this, and this. Seems the jury's out in terms of this question... Perhaps he meant, then, that he has "original Israeli/Hebrew ancestry" or something.

And yes, my statement makes sense (and your latter statement doesn't) if I'm correct. If being Jewish is both a "race" and a "religion", you can be one, or the other, or both, or neither. If not, then you're right, and my bad.

you can most certainly be Jewish if you practice the religion, you can also be isreali and not be jewish, in fact, some temples will not accept non-isreali jews that "aren't jewish from birth". Its rather strange. Some don't understand, and its understandable why people get confused about us.

Level 15
It is both, actually. You can practice Judaism (the religion) or be Jewish (the culture/race), but they are not the same. I have a friend who was a Jewish Mormon, actually. :p

Hi I am from Israel, this guy is correct.
Jewish as a religious is a philosophy of having one god.
Jewish as a population is a term to describe a person who came from the ancient family of an encient person named Abraham.
-----

About nicknames, the only nickname I ever got (in a good way from a friend) was "best" - as shortcut of my bnet account "best_player", the account was formed after watching YU-GI-OH, the anime of a kid that wins each and any game - as a dream of my bnet account to have million wins with any race including random and zero loses - a dream that only 48% overall came true, hihihi xD.
As for "worst nickname", I cannot tell what it is since it will need censorship and I do not know how to make a censored 18+ validating, but I will give you an hint:
C _ _ _ _ M-head ( heared like Kingdom's head ) which was referring to how I endlessly wore hat at school.

Last edited:
Level 24
hhmmm, DorkBane, yeah DorkBane, I kinda forgot where I got that,

Some Idiot tries to rename himself by going to where they change names of a person, then a twisted badluck came, while he thinks of a name, a man accidentally write in the idiots paper, not knowing it wasn't his, he writes Dork, then he found out it wasn't his, he ran, then the idiot finally came up with a name, so excited he closes his eyes and he write Bane. After he check it, It was DorkBane. The lady took the paper, and he wasn't able to rename again, his name is DorkBane for the rest of his life.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
A girl in my class was called "Joumon-Sugi" (Joumon-Sugi is the oldest tree in Japan. As we all know, the older the tree is the "thicker" it gets.)
That's a really strange, round-a-bout way of insulting someone (at least to my Western eyes).

Also, I'm fairly certain there are some breeds of trees that don't get thicker as they age (at least to a point); Palm Trees, at least.

Level 14
That's a really strange, round-a-bout way of insulting someone (at least to my Western eyes).

Also, I'm fairly certain there are some breeds of trees that don't get thicker as they age (at least to a point); Palm Trees, at least.

Yes. My friends were insulting her in a round-a-bout way.

True. Some trees don't get thicker after a certain point. But still, they are thick :)

Level 22
At least boys being called like an old-tree wouldn't be so pissed about that I guess?

Bullies.png

I guess it does...

Status
Not open for further replies.