• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #31 - Spawners and Spawned [Optionally Paired]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
is

it

possible?

A MODELING CONTEST FOR REAL

I'm very excited about all these entries & activity. All of you are doing cool stuff. I'm especially interested in seeing anything drawn by A.R. come to fruition (even if it is a filthy knife-ear... ;P).

~~~

[[IDEAS]] (although all of you seem to be pretty much started already):
- a crafty Jungle Troll 'Medicine Man' who summons a floating Tiki Mask Spirit buddy
- a greedy Goblin 'Tycoon' who hires sneaky Assassins or burly Bouncers from his Steam-Palanquin
- a nimble Air Elemental 'Windfather' who spins off disorienting Vortexes I know it's Vortices but that doesn't look as cool
- a vicious Nerubian 'Matriarch' with Parasite Eggs spawning beneath her constantly
- a ferocious Zandalari Troll 'Dinomancer' who calls his vicious Dinosaur companions (raptor? pterodactyl? anklysaur? etc)
- a nasty Goblin 'Slavedriver' who enslaves lowly Goblin-oids from atop his mechanical harvester
- a stoic Dwarven (Wildhammer) 'Gryphon Guide' who calls his trusty feathered steed from the skies & mounts him
- a stocky Earth Elemental 'Stonemother' who splits off portions of herself in the form of living golem-like Prometheans

And more!

Aquatic stuff like something that spawns blobs, jellies, tentacles, clams, and worm stuff. Thingies with tendrils and liquidy.
Based on your nagaish taste :)

C'mon man, didn't you see my list? : P

the problem is, that whenever i start a model, i always want to do some custom animations, for flair, and lately i haven't had the inspiration to do any of that, even for my own models. and i'm pretty sure i can't reuse skeletons and anims from models i have

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Hm... Well, have you tried not wanting to do custom animations? : ) Not everything needs it, and I mean it's perfectly acceptable; @-Grendel has won many a Modeling Contest & he never does custom animations (in fact, how many times has he used Beastmaster, lol...)

That, or find an animator that wants to pair with you.

Hm... Well, have you tried not wanting to do custom animations? : ) Not everything needs it, and I mean it's perfectly acceptable; @-Grendel has won many a Modeling Contest & he never does custom animations (in fact, how many times has he used Beastmaster, lol...)

not interested, alright? .u.

Level 51
firstwip.PNG

Slowly getting there.

Level 14
the problem is, that whenever i start a model, i always want to do some custom animations, for flair, and lately i haven't had the inspiration to do any of that, even for my own models. and i'm pretty sure i can't reuse skeletons and anims from models i have
I agree with @Kyrbi0, like @~Grendel, I think PrinceYaser, nightelfbuilder, and TheWarchief or Nightmare might want to team up with you because they aren't into any team-mates yet and can ask them if they want to join contest :)

Level 49

a whopping nine times, not counting the ones that are not approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.