• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
most of the triggers are done but not working.

My modes is not properly.

So when i type -dm then the hero respawn trigger should work.

same for the -X kills mode.

And then when typing -50 kills. then the team who make 50 kills togheter will win. and then show victory defeat.

Its pretty simple things but im not so good with systems/modes.

Level 18
It is not really what I mean by systems :)
We're doing things like missile movement, spells, shield, ect...
But not mode of game sorry ;)
Anyway you can still ask to one of us if he can do this (for me don't ask I don't really have time to finish requests I have to do and furthermore I need to finish my IRL university work)

Level 14
Multi pet system

Code Type: GUI/Jass/vJass (whatever it is, it's fine)
Spell Type: Hero/Unit
Target Type: Target Point/Passive (Need spells that can kick the target pet, summon the pet*)
Area of Effect: Global
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: multi pet system
How the spell works:
Master: Spellbook has a abilities : Release pet.( To kick pet ).Also, when you kick pet. all pet item will be drop at a fixed place.
Use item to acquire pet. (set pet to pet[1],[2],[3]
Can't use item when you have more than 3 pet.
I mean i need a system that set pet ID for every player.
Kick pet will set pet ID = null. and deleted pet unit.
Item summon pet will set Pet ID = 1, 2, 3 (For the null ID)
If using item pet when 3 ID is not null. = Stop use item ( Or recreate item for the unit use it)
can summon 3 pet at the same time
Edited. my english is bad, sorry then.

Level 2
Okay spell Suzumebachi is too complex, but i'm done ! ^^

Homonka spell maybe not correct this line because i don't get it.
  • (Life of HTarget) Greater than or equal to ((Max life of HCaster) x (10.00 / 100.00))
It's meant: If current life of TargetUnit greater than 10% Maxlife of Caster then do action !

But you can edit it whatever you want !

Thanks to you Master :)

Level 24
Sonic Boost

DDS: ???????
Code Type: Depends
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Single Target Point
Area of Effect: N/A
Manacost: 250
Cooldown: 125
In-game Description: The Zeppelin turns on their sonic boosters into an area. Giving them 3x speed. Any units that attack the Zeppelin will miss and any air units that is in the path of the Zeppelin gets cast aside and will lose 125 hit points.
How the Spell Works: The Zeppelin targets a single point, Giving it 3x scroll of speed. Any units that attack it will miss and any units that in its way will cast aside and lose 125 hit points. (Recommended model must be the Human Destroyer Zeppelin in Models)
I put it here for easier seeing

kenegeneget13 said:
Sink

DDS: N/A
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 400
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: Creates an abyss upon a chosen parameter, pulling in and damaging foes in the area.

How the spell works: it suck all enemy units on 400 AOE of the target area,Drags units over 0.4 seconds before dealing damage.

Request from kenegeneget13

Attachments

• Sink.w3x
    19.8 KB · Views: 189
Edge45 said:
Sonic Boost
In-game Description: The Zeppelin turns on their sonic boosters into an area. Giving them 3x speed. Any units that attack the Zeppelin will miss and any air units that is in the path of the Zeppelin gets cast aside and will lose 125 hit points.
How the Spell Works: The Zeppelin targets a single point, Giving it 3x scroll of speed. Any units that attack it will miss and any units that in its way will cast aside and lose 125 hit points. (Recommended model must be the Human Destroyer Zeppelin in Models)

Still missing some description such as duration, area of effect, etc.

I upgrade your spell up in a different way, the light will fly around the effective range, and I apologize for selected models, i hope next time, your request will have sufficient information to easily for my members and I work more effectively.

Creator said:
How the spell works:
Master: Spellbook has a abilities : Release pet.( To kick pet ).Also, when you kick pet. all pet item will be drop at a fixed place.
Use item to acquire pet. (set pet to pet[1],[2],[3]
Can't use item when you have more than 3 pet.
I mean i need a system that set pet ID for every player.
Kick pet will set pet ID = null. and deleted pet unit.
Item summon pet will set Pet ID = 1, 2, 3 (For the null ID)
If using item pet when 3 ID is not null. = Stop use item ( Or recreate item for the unit use it)

Still don't get it >.<..

Attachments

• Sonic Boots.w3x
    28.2 KB · Views: 50
Level 24
I upgrade your spell up in a different way, the light will fly around the effective range, and I apologize for selected models, i hope next time, your request will have sufficient information to easily for my members and I work more effectively.

The spell is kinda like Guardian Wisps skill

What i really meant is a zeppelin(or other units) targets a single point area that the cast range is 1000. It will become 3x Scroll of Speed fast and head to the target area. Can be selected but can not be order by the player but also in control of the player.

While if enemy range unit attacks, they miss, if enemy air units gets in the way, the'll be knock side(back) and deals 75(made it 75 ,yeah sorry) damage.

If you don't understand what im saying, i'll give you a drawing(heh, my drawing skills are worse)

Level 2
Okay spell Suzumebachi is too complex, but i'm done ! ^^

Homonka spell maybe not correct this line because i don't get it.
  • (Life of HTarget) Greater than or equal to ((Max life of HCaster) x (10.00 / 100.00))
It's meant: If current life of TargetUnit greater than 10% Maxlife of Caster then do action !

But you can edit it whatever you want !

Hmmh, i see i see. Your cons :
- Suzumebachi is a spell with targeting unit, not autocast. So, the enemies will dealing (2 x AGI) per second -_- Spell what i need is when the targeted unit has buff. it will dealing damage. If the enemies hasn't buff, that enemies will not takes damage.
- Homonka, the spell hasn't damaging the enemies unit and it's not to instantly killing them who has Suzumebachi First Hit buff. Then, the target and caster is stunned, Why?
Also, at the first I said that this spell cannot be used on the enemies when they're hasn't buff, but you not. This spell can be used to the enemies while ignoring the buff.
Okay, it's my review about your spell. I appreciated about your idea and imagination to work this spell. Thanks

This one said:
Suzumebachi is a spell with targeting unit, not autocast.

Actually, i can't find the ability to fit with Suzu..., so i made it via auto cast, but if you don't want it, i can change, so i changed that ability to targeting unit.

Seconds said:
So, the enemies will dealing (2 x AGI) per second -_- Spell what i need is when the targeted unit has buff. it will dealing damage. If the enemies hasn't buff, that enemies will not takes damage.

Huh? i made it already !.
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • SIntevar[SData] Greater than or equal to 1.00
    • Then - Actions
      • Set SIntevar[SData] = 0.00
      • Unit - Cause SCaster[SData] to damage STarget[SData], dealing ((Real((Agility of SCaster[SData] (Exclude bonuses)))) x 2.00) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
    • Else - Actions
Also, at the first I said that this spell cannot be used on the enemies when they're hasn't buff, but you not

There was a little confused with this cons:
  • ((Target unit of ability being cast) has buff Suzumebachi First Hit ) Equal to False
What I do is: If the unit does not have the buff it will work, if have, it doesn't work
Just edit it = true >.<...i didn't read it carefully.

Homonka, the spell hasn't damaging the enemies unit and it's not to instantly killing them who has Suzumebachi First Hit buff.

What's your problems ?, after tested, instantly killing the enemies unit when they have percentage life equal to or less than 10%.

Then, the target and caster is stunned, Why?

Why the target unit is stunned because i using Storm Bolt spell and edit stunned duration of storm bolt to 0.01, you can delete the buff model if you want to !

On your map, enemies hit points have a powerful life like 99999999999999 or something?
  • Unit - Cause HCaster to damage HTarget, dealing 9999999.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Death
I can't use KillUnit to kill the unit, because when use that, you will get 0 gold rewards !

Anyway, fixed ability suzu.., fixed the cons of Homonka

Attachments

• Suzumebachi and Homonka.w3x
    29.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Level 2
Still same for the spell Suzumebachi @nhocklanhox6
It's dealing damage per second again, not dealing damage when impact
For the Homonka, hmh, little fix by me :)

Level 2
@nhocklanhox6 ha, that's right thank you master, haik (ala japanese)
@Rheiko it's twin brother :v no, it's the fresh version than bleach vs one piece you know :)

Level 7
Hahaha xD I actually wish that I could do at least one spell to at least make me feel more comfortable in the team but the spells request are always done already. >_< I shall stall here looking at spell sample to learn from it :3

Level 24
@Edge45 try to download your request spell i made it for you and tell me what's wrong..
@Malhorne: Ahaha ^^, hey >.<, put the spell request from kenegeneget13 that i have done on the seconds post of your !!.

You did see this

The spell is kinda like Guardian Wisps skill

* What i really meant is a zeppelin(or other units) targets a single point area that the cast range is 1000. It will become 3x Scroll of Speed fast and head to the target area. Can be selected but can not be order by the player but also in control of the player.

* While if enemy range unit attacks, they miss, if enemy air units gets in the way, the'll be knock side(back) and deals 75(made it 75 ,yeah sorry) damage.

If you don't understand what im saying, i'll give you a drawing(heh, my drawing skills are worse)

Level 13
Edge45 said:
Sonic Boost

Even with your "info" above, no one still has a single clue what this ability does.

Please be specific.

I'm going to try and help people understand it by asking you the necessary questions.

The player clicks a point within 1000 range, and the caster moves at 1500 movement to the point? ("3x scroll of speed", scroll of speed iirc gives max movement so 522x3?)

The caster gains 100% evasion?

The caster pushes/damages everyone(ally and enemy?) (You originally say air units but then change to all units then back to air, which is it?)

When you say it cannot be controlled by player (owner of the caster) but is in control of player, does that mean...it just cannot cast anything or attack but will still turn to face where its ordered to move?

How close do enemy units need to be to be knocked back. How far should they be knocked back, how fast should they be knocked back. Should the knock back destroy trees, should it stop on unwalkable terrain. Should units being knocked back be stunned. Should the damage be done in 1 burst shot or over the knock back duration.

This is most of the questions but please tell us explicit what you want, it makes it much easier for everyone. No one wants to waste time guessing what it is you want and you don't want to have to spend time guessing how to fix it to how you want.

Level 7
Why not just make it invincible? Similar to 100% Evasion. Only AI/Auto-attack couldn't choose to attack it. :/

Level 8
Here's an new request
Damage Return

DDS: GUI-Friendly Damage Detection -- v1.2.1 -- by Weep
Code Type: GUI
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 0
Range: 0
Duration: 5
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: Returns any damage you take to the unit that dealt the damage (you still take the damage as well)

How the spell works: Returns any damage you take to the unit that dealt the damage (you still take the damage as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.