• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Request, request please >,< hahaha :v
This projects named "Soi Fon Spellpack", contains 2 spell

1. Suzumebachi

DDS: None
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: None
Number of Levels: 5
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
In-game Description: Caster have (60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%) chance to buff the enemies, named "Suzumebachi First Hit" and dealing (2 x AGI). Buff last for 15 second and attached in chest. Also, the caster have (35%, 45%, 55%, 65%, 75%) to miss an attack against the enemies affected by this spell (if the buff time has expired, the chance to miss an attack is also expired)

2. Homonka, Nigeki Kessatsu (a.k.a Death in Two Step)

Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: If the enemies has current life 10% or less than of it max HP, the caster instantly killing the enemies. But if the enemies has current life 10% or more than the Caster max HP, that enemies will dealing (20 x AGI) and stunned for 2 second.
.:::Cannot be used if the enemies hasn't "Suzumebachi First Hit" buff:::.
Thanks for you Kawaii Spell Workshop, ILYSM :*

Last edited:
Level 24
This definitely needs a DDS.

Floating DDS

DDS: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/dds-damage-detection-system-231238/?prev=search%3Ddds%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
Code Type: Jass or vJass(your choice)
Spell Type: System
Target Type: N/A
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: N/A
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
In-game Description: N/A
How the spell works: This is a system that when a hero is attack, mana regen, health regen, mana loss, critical, low on mana and low on health(this two shows when the hero is low on health and mana). It shows floating numbers on how many damage, mana regen, health regen etc. The damage and critical can only be shown on all units while the others shows only on heroes.

Level 16
Dude Ofel, the problem is not from KB3D, it's just that you give the system a 60 KB Speed, which is so slow that you have no visual of the movement
and you made the angle wrong, it should be temp_point to temp_point2 instead od temp_point2 to temp_point

anyway, here is the map (i also made the laser more faster and changed the base spell)

Attachments

• Hyper Canon v1.2.w3x
    133.2 KB · Views: 156
Level 18
HI EVERYONE

Okay I'll not quote everyone I want to reply :
- Reza_zahara : Please use our template at the first post. Seems you're new to the hive so go introduce yourself too :)

- Edge45 : Your system not really need a DDS since we can recode the whole thing but it will be hard ^^' Nestharus DDS is probably the best but the hardest to use too :/
I never used it I have to admit (I'm not found of DDS xD) !

- Everyone : I tried to do the best moosy PHP but I maybe forgot some updates so feel free to bump me !

Level 22
i don't know if this is already finished or not
but i found out this is the easiest request and since i don't have so much time i took it and here it is
Mass Hex requested by kenegeneget13

Floating DDS

DDS: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/dds-damage-detection-system-231238/?prev=search%3Ddds%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
Code Type: Jass or vJass(your choice)
Spell Type: System
Target Type: N/A
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: N/A
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
In-game Description: N/A
How the spell works: This is a system that when a hero is attack, mana regen, health regen, mana loss, critical, low on mana and low on health(this two shows when the hero is low on health and mana). It shows floating numbers on how many damage, mana regen, health regen etc. The damage and critical can only be shown on all units while the others shows only on heroes.

DDS cannot detect life and mana regen, mana loss, low on mana (unless i'm wrong, because this is just my assumption)
i'm not sure DDS can detect critical though

~~~~~
Sorry for double post

Attachments

• Mass Hex.w3x
    25.4 KB · Views: 140
Level 8
guys, can someone just make the spell for me? i'd be thankful! it just needs some editing for it to be mui, it actually turns collision off and adds movement speed, simple as that. please. my map update is currently late 2 days, can anyone help?

Level 8
well , you cant help me make a single spell MUI? I know you can :D. just take a brief look at the triggers, at least tell me what i'm doing wrong, or make the spell for me. srsly all it takes is 5 minutes, i've been waiting for like a day :D

Level 4
Rushing Devil

Target Type: Point
Area of Effect: 0/0/0/0/0
Mana Cost: 50/100/150/200/250
Cooldown: 10/10/10/10/10
In-game Description: The hero rushes towards the target point with super fast speed knocking back all the enemies in his path and damaging them.
How the spell works:
Level 1 - 50 damage
Level 2 - 100 damage
Level 3 - 150 damage
Level 4 - 200 damage
Level 5 - 250 damage

Level 24
i don't know if this is already finished or not
but i found out this is the easiest request and since i don't have so much time i took it and here it is
Mass Hex requested by kenegeneget13

DDS cannot detect life and mana regen, mana loss, low on mana (unless i'm wrong, because this is just my assumption)
i'm not sure DDS can detect critical though

~~~~~
Sorry for double post

I'm also really confuse of DDS. Thats why i put the "DDS:" "Does it need" in the other post. I just wanted it like the Sunken City's DDS Floating System but without exp.. I tried asking Spasorc but ----(Maybe ignor me , i said maybe)---- -_-'.

Level 13
  • Make system that can detect life and mana regeneration.
    Coding description: (Requires Bribe's Unit Indexer)
    Each time a unit (A) enter the map, create another unit (B) that has the same type as the unit (A) for unused player and set that unit (B)'s life to nearly dead. Then the system check that unit (B) for just 1 second to see how many life the unit (B) regenerate by comparing the unit (B)'s life before and after 1 second, and also the mana.
  • About the critical, i think Bribe Damage Engine can detect it

I'm a bit busy atm, so i'll just give the description.. :p

Level 8
dude, i dont want to use dash :D
Why you all get me wrong? i simply want to index an small trigger, and i used the currently imported spell, dash , to use as help, thats all, and i've came here for help. and yes, i've already downloaded the system and began using it. its simply unrelated to what i seek.
okay let me tell you: i need an spell that turned the collission off and adds movement speed for a small time.

Level 8
Hera_ won't make it so here's a request.
Energy Burst

DDS: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...a-231846/?prev=d=list&r=20&u=looking_for_help
Code Type: GUI/JASS
Target Type: Unit Target
Area of Effect: -
Number of Levels: 4 but it would be better if I can adjust it myself. Spells levels are expected to change in our map. :)
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 2
In-game Description: Hero releases 4 bolts of pure energy that will home-in to the target. Each bolt slowly loses energy, thus its damage, mana damage and speed will slowly reduce until it runs out of energy. (Description is expected to change)
How the spell works: When the hero casts the spell, 4 energy bolts will be summoned at 4 cardinal points traveling 50 units forward first then follows the target unit. Each projectile would deal damage and reduce the target's mana upon hitting. Each projectile will also stun the target for .10 seconds. When the projectile runs out of energy, it will fade away and will deal no harm to the target.

The starting speed of EACH projectile would be 522 and will slow down by 52.2 per second, starting damage will be 200 and will be reduced by 20 per second, mana reduction is 150 and will be reduced by 15 per second.
It would be better if I can configure the following.
  • Projectile Speed
  • Projectile speed reduction per second
  • Damage
  • Damage reduction per second
  • mana damage
  • Mana damage per second

Level 2
Request, request please >,< hahaha :v
This projects named "Soi Fon Spellpack", contains 2 spell

1. Suzumebachi

Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
In-game Description: Caster have (60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%) chance to buff the enemies, named "Suzumebachi First Hit" and dealing (2 x AGI). Buff last for 15 second and attached in chest. Also, the caster have (35%, 45%, 55%, 65%, 75%) to miss an attack against the enemies affected by this spell (if the buff time has expired, the chance to miss an attack is also expired)

2. Homonka, Nigeki Kessatsu (a.k.a Death in Two Step)

Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: If the enemies has current life 10% or less than of it max HP, the caster instantly killing the enemies. But if the enemies has current life 10% or more than the Caster max HP, that enemies will dealing (20 x AGI) and stunned for 2 second.
.:::Cannot be used if the enemies hasn't "Suzumebachi First Hit" buff:::.
Thanks for you Kawaii Spell Workshop, ILYSM :*

Can you make this spell all?
For spell Suzumebachi damage (2 x AGI) is taken to the enemies when it's chance has success, if not, they will not take damage as well.

Level 4
Oh.. KB3D can achieve that too, and can even go over limit movement speed(522+).

Anyways I'm taking Haru's request, in case anyone hasn't worked on it yet.

thanks sir!+rep btw is there a tutorial on how to properly integrate that Knockback 3D on a spell?

Level 22
Can you make this spell all?
For spell Suzumebachi damage (2 x AGI) is taken to the enemies when it's chance has success, if not, they will not take damage as well.
don't worry! i can do it for ya
it's easy and anyway i love nigeki kessatsu!
i assume this spells are for your map, are they not? if so, give Soi Fon's sound when she casts the spell :3
like "homonka, Nigeki Kessatsu!"
it'd be cool

Level 4
Overpower

Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 200/200/200/200/200
Mana Cost: 50/100/150/200/250
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: damages nearby enemies and knocking them back a short distance
How the spell works:
Level 1 - 100 damage
Level 2 - 150 damage
Level 3 - 200 damage
Level 4 - 250 damage
Level 5 - 300 damage

Level 2
don't worry! i can do it for ya
it's easy and anyway i love nigeki kessatsu!
i assume this spells are for your map, are they not? if so, give Soi Fon's sound when she casts the spell :3
like "homonka, Nigeki Kessatsu!"
it'd be cool

oh my god, you are fans Soi Fon's zanpakutou too? i lovee you ahahaha :v
Yes, this spell is for my map :)
I'm loving soi fon's zanpakutou because her zanpakutou is small, little bit funny, and dangerous (because she can kill instanly the enemies in two stab)

Status
Not open for further replies.