• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spell Name : Power Aura
Request By : Chooeychoco

Notes : The Map has 2 Versions, one using Doomlord's BonusMod and other's using the normal way.
WARNING : Normal Way has a deadly lag for ~15 seconds upon learning, unlike the BonusMod one for some reason.

Attachments

• Power Aura.w3x
    39.8 KB · Views: 167
Level 4
oh... can you teach me how to douggie? i mean can you teach me how to do that?

Level 4
Yes I can.
But don't forget that I'm vJASS coder ;)

i know, i just need a DDS that can detect triggered damages, and also very simple to edit in terms of colors, something like that. It's ok if its vJASS as long as it is very easy to set-up but i prefer GUI.

Level 18
i know, i just need a DDS that can detect triggered damages, and also very simple to edit in terms of colors, something like that. It's ok if its vJASS as long as it is very easy to set-up but i prefer GUI.

There is every DDS we need in THW X)
Normally DDS got an alternative to triggered damage like StructuredDD by CokeMonkey that allows another function to deal code damage.

Level 4
hey mister zinc, are you familiar with looking_for_help's DDS? i'm having a hard time here.

Level 20
^ No, I didn't used any DDS Systems ^^, I'd have a method in my own :).

I do use my method for damage detection that damaged taken from the units.

• Damage Detection
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Damage taken) Greater than or equal to 3.00
    • Actions
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (String((Damage taken))) above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 9.00, color (100.00%, 10.00%, 10.00%), and 60.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.60 seconds

Level 4
^ No, I didn't used any DDS Systems ^^, I'd have a method in my own :).

I do use my method for damage detection that damaged taken from the units.

• Damage Detection
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Damage taken) Greater than or equal to 3.00
    • Actions
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (String((Damage taken))) above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 9.00, color (100.00%, 10.00%, 10.00%), and 60.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.60 seconds

ohhh....

Level 4
looking_for_help DDS is really easy to use..
but damn annoying to import
i imported it and it works fine but im having troubles on triggered damages. I also converted the long damage notifications into short floating text but when it comes to the triggered damages it's either not showing or doesn't show right.

Level 22
Ah, I thought the attributes itself were getting damaged, as long as it's damage (health modifying damage) it can be detected.

@jake: That trigger leaks events man, I'd rather not use that.

Level 4
Ah, I thought the attributes itself were getting damaged, as long as it's damage (health modifying damage) it can be detected.

@jake: That trigger leaks events man, I'd rather not use that.

when i tried to do a test spell that trigger damages enemy, it really does damage the enemy but it isn't detected. physical and spell damage are detected but not trigger damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.