• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
While waiting for Sonic Boost
I'll have to put this two here

Intemedating Shout

DDS: N/A
Code Type: GUI(If doesn't work, Jass)
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Area of Effect
Area of Effect: 650
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 75/100/125
Cooldown: 10/10/10
In-game Description: Varian shouts, giving nearby ally units a bonus attack damage and armor while nearby non-mechanical units will shiver in fear, reducing their attack damage and armor.
How the spell works: Varian shouts, giving nearby ally non-mechanical units a bonus attack damage by 10/15/20 and armor by 2/3/4. Also shivers in fear nearby non-mechanical enemy units, reducing their armor by 2/3/4 and attack damage by 10/15/20.
Finale Strike

Spell Type: Hero (Last Skill)
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown: 90
In-game Description: Varian draws his powerful sword with energy that instantly kill a non-mechanical unit. If the target is a hero or a unit above level 5, then the target will cause 450 damage.
How the spell works: Its like mortal strike but different, it instantly kill a unit below level 6(does not include 6). If target is hero or a unit above level 5(does not include 5) then they are damage by 450.

Level 20
Oh Lol, nvm figured it out xD ( Sorry for posting in wrong forum ^^ ) ( It is from Phantom Lancer Spell Pack xD )

EDIT:

I can't make the Phantom Edge Spell :< :(((. Only I can submit is only 3 spells, Spirit Lance, Doppelwalk and Juxtapose. Give me 5 mins to submit now the spellpack ^^, After that I'll make the Intedemating Shout.

Last edited:
Level 20
kenegeneget13 Request ( Spell Pack )

@ Almighty Malhorne

The spellpack requested of kenegeneget13 is finished.
Spells: Spirit Lance, Doppelwalk and Juxtapose.
Attached the map file.

Attachments

• Phantom Spellpack [3 Spells].w3x
    50 KB · Views: 73
Level 20
Finale Strike

Spell Type: Hero (Last Skill)
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown: 90
In-game Description: Varian draws his powerful sword with energy that instantly kill a non-mechanical unit. If the target is a hero or a unit above level 5, then the target will cause 450 damage.
How the spell works: Its like mortal strike but different, it instantly kill a unit below level 6(does not include 6). If target is hero or a unit above level 5(does not include 5) then they are damage by 450.

It's easy if I'm not tired and lazy :D. I'll try to handle this last one :DDDDD

Level 8
is this a bug @jAkeZinc??

the illusion turns hero?

untitleqd.jpg

EDIT: its same with juxtapose

Level 22
No timed life? that should be a bug.
EDIT: Tested the map, I think it was intended. There was no game message when it dies, it's actually cool!

Level 20
@ Almighty Malhorne

The spell requested of Edge45 is finished.
Spells: Finale Strike.
Attached the map file.

@ kenegeneget13

The bug of the spell is now Fixed
Sorry for bugs ^^.
Attached the map file.

Attachments

• Finale Strike.w3x
    33.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Phantom Spellpack [3 Spells] [BUG FIXED].w3x
    49.8 KB · Views: 54
Level 20
EDIT: Tested the map, I think it was intended. There was no game message when it dies, it's actually cool!

Lol I'd find the bug from the Buff. The Juxtapose ( Illusion Ability ) Has a devotion aura buffs XD so I'd change it to Illusion Buff so it works now properly :D>.

EDIT:

Bye time to sleep XDD!.

Level 4
how i wish that there is a model workshop that is active like this one....

Level 22
Is that really needed?
EDIT: It looks stupid when it's ordered to move forward when there's a unit in front of it, it tries to go around the unit, which gives it away. (a human player would know it's not the real hero)

Level 22
Here, it moves forward, but I didn't use the "move" order, it gives away the disguise, a human player would easily identify it as an image. I used attack-move so it attacks automatically when there's an enemy unit within it's range.

Attachments

• Phantom Spellpack [3 Spells] [BUG FIXED].w3x
    50 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Level 10
I'm kinda jealous. The other requesters got their spells before mine. Even new ones!! :/

BTW: the Phantom Lancer spell has a problem. When you activated Doppelwalk, enemies can hear the Wind sound XD but i know it can be configured.

Level 22
You can remove that in the object editor, and your spells are hard, requires the talent of our moose overlord to make em. Don't worry he's on it.

Level 18
You can remove that in the object editor, and your spells are hard, requires the talent of our moose overlord to make em. Don't worry he's on it.

Ahah thanks chobibo ;)

I'm on it (at the moment but I'm having exams and many things to do so I can't work on it this week (sorry again)) and still spellpacks are harder to single spells ^^'

Anyway for the shapeshifter I don't know at all...
I think nobody took it ^^'
Maybe me or Mr_Bean will take it after one your spellpack ^^

Level 13
Aw looks like i miss the party time... -_-'
Damn school! damn teachers!

Edit
Phantom Lancer! My favorite!
But his tricky spells never work to my friends, they're experts on DotA, I'm experts of cheating them by editing map (not DotA of course) as I wish to make me win..LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.